Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Maybe guys are worse for this, but it becomes a personal affront after a while:

"LOOK YOU PIECE OF METAL AND GLASS! You ARE gonna do it my way if it kills me!"

Either my husband or I might be likely to do that, but it would be with a lot more profanity than you've used. LOL

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I agree with you on that Andria- The Scion is sneaky- it acts fine for days and then Bam, juice down the side of the mod! Doesn't matter either the factory coils or the RBA these tanks leak- that is why I gave Nadalama the heads up on the kit- maybe just stick with the mod!

That's one of the major reasons I fell so deeply in love with my Achilles RDAs, quite beside the perfect tight draw and exceptional flavor -- they just don't leak, UNLESS: 1) *I* fuck up and overfill, or 2) one of the o-rings that seals the threading needs to be replaced -- which has actually only happened twice in 3 1/2 yrs of exclusive use. And with all the kayfuns I once bought, I've probably got enough 22mm o-rings to last till... infinity? Hell freezes solid? :giggle:

Andria

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
That's one of the major reasons I fell so deeply in love with my Achilles RDAs, quite beside the perfect tight draw and exceptional flavor -- they just don't leak, UNLESS: 1) *I* fuck up and overfill, or 2) one of the o-rings that seals the threading needs to be replaced -- which has actually only happened twice in 3 1/2 yrs of exclusive use. And with all the kayfuns I once bought, I've probably got enough 22mm o-rings to last till... infinity? Hell freezes solid? :giggle:

Andria

I love the Golisi Battery Charger your son gave to you for Christmas- so nice!
I want to try their batteries too- 18650 and the 26650 or 21700
@Heartsdelight won that contest with the Golisi Charger and 4 batteries- nice!

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Technically they're all kboxes... but this is the one I was referring to. It's just easier to say Sub or Top so folks know which one I'm talking about.

SUBOX_MINI_1024x1024.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Maybe guys are worse for this, but it becomes a personal affront after a while:

"LOOK YOU PIECE OF METAL AND GLASS! You ARE gonna do it my way if it kills me!"
I put it away for a while and revisit it, if I still can't make it work-
then I shop for something easier!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Technically they're all kboxes... but this is the one I was referring to. It's just easier to say Sub or Top so folks know which one I'm talking about.

SUBOX_MINI_1024x1024.jpg

I started off vaping with Kanger clearos, the T3S's, and I was fairly happy with them, till I got more ambitious and started making my own coils, so I got into Kayfuns. But those Kanger mods -- I had one just like that black one in the pic -- that was one of the only mods I've had that died from a really soft fall that shouldn't have killed anything -- my first Coolfire IV was right beside it in my purse when my purse just kinda slid off a sofa -- and the CF4 was just fine, hell I've slammed it into the driveway concrete and it was just fine! Still is, over 3 yrs later! But that Kanger mod never worked again. No idea why.

Andria

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love the Golisi Battery Charger your son gave to you for Christmas- so nice!
I want to try their batteries too- 18650 and the 26650.
@Heartsdelight won that contest with the Golisi Charger and 4 batteries- nice!
Yes I love my prize & @Golisi was so kind to send me 4 batteries instead of the 2.

Mooch just rated their 21700 highly.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I started off vaping with Kanger clearos, the T3S's, and I was fairly happy with them, till I got more ambitious and started making my own coils, so I got into Kayfuns. But those Kanger mods -- I had one just like that black one in the pic -- that was one of the only mods I've had that died from a really soft fall that shouldn't have killed anything -- my first Coolfire IV was right beside it in my purse when my purse just kinda slid off a sofa -- and the CF4 was just fine, hell I've slammed it into the driveway concrete and it was just fine! Still is, over 3 yrs later! But that Kanger mod never worked again. No idea why.

Andria
That is so odd. I have beat my suboxes to death, dropped on pavement, concrete, thrown across rooms... and they are still ticking.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That is so odd. I have beat my suboxes to death, dropped on pavement, concrete, thrown across rooms... and they are still ticking.

Beats me. You may recall that my first white Minibook got wonky after I dropped it in a parking lot when I was wrestling with keys, mod, and 10 lb purse -- it still worked, but the display was dead as a doornail, so I had no way of knowing anything about the vape -- just like with a mech, which is why I really dislike mechs, I like knowing my power setting, my resistance, and battery charge level. I also dropped my red one, and all it did was chip the enamel on a corner, hence my search for a glittery true deep red nail polish to cover up the ding. :D So I guess it's as I often say about vape hardware -- truly magnets for "shit happens" like nothing else I've ever seen!

Andria

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

The one kbox I have has lasted really well. Andria's may have had a wire or something that wasn't connected all that well to begin with. Rotten luck, it happens.

I'm still aggravated about my Sig Evaya, always will be I guess. I didn't drop it or anything, and it died. Took it apart yesterday to see if there was anything obvious, but everything's connected, nothing looks burnt, dunno. Just died, POS.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Not sure specifically about 21700s, but VapeWild carries Golisi.

ETA: Oh sorry, I just realized you mentioned MFS because of the contest win. Oops. VW still carries Golisi. :)

Thanks for the heads up on the Golisi batteries- yes I have a $20.00 MFS credit- LOL!
Not sure what I want from there yet.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
The one kbox I have has lasted really well. Andria's may have had a wire or something that wasn't connected all that well to begin with. Rotten luck, it happens.

I'm still aggravated about my Sig Evaya, always will be I guess. I didn't drop it or anything, and it died. Took it apart yesterday to see if there was anything obvious, but everything's connected, nothing looks burnt, dunno. Just died, POS.

That is such a shame that your Sig Evaya would just up and die on you like that! Beautiful looking mod.
The only mod I have experienced any trouble with was the Joyetech eGrip- similar to the Nebox except much smaller and internal battery.
One day I heard hissing from my kitchen- the eGrip was turning itself on and off, auto firing, quick thinking I removed the coil- since I couldn't remove any battery. Never could be fixed- so I got the Kanger Nebox and for over 3 years- trouble free. My Nebox was left out in the rain overnight, over a year ago- took out the battery, left it on the counter for a few days to dry out- threw the battery back in and it still works till this day.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I’m searching for a good site to but eJuice and batteries in Australia. Please share if there are any deals available. Tia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I can't help you with your question- I live in the US, so I don't know.
Best of luck on your search.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@LeanPipe lives in Australia let’s ask her.
I buy my batteries from https://vapoureyes.com.au/collections/li-ion-batteries
I don't buy ejuice, I make my own. Lots of places have ejuice. You won't be able to buy anything vape related online, from South Australia soon.
I’m searching for a good site to but eJuice and batteries in Australia. Please share if there are any deals available. Tia

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I buy a lot of my vape gear from fast tech in China.
They have a huge range of cheap E juice as well as all the hardware you need. Batteries too.
Free shipping, takes about twelve days, sometimes longer if they are waiting on stock.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
:eek: I can't believe I forgot to show y'all my Christmas setup!! ... It was all about the green! I was rocking my green CoolFire 4 and a Merry Christmas vape band I got from MFS a few years back. Drip tip is Frog Pond from AHD, and that's one of those new VaporFi toptanks I got.
I'll have to use this setup again for St Patty's Day!

20181225_234620.jpg

upload_2019-1-1_16-24-49.png

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
:eek: I can't believe I forgot to show y'all my Christmas setup!! ... It was all about the green! I was rocking my green CoolFire 4 and a Merry Christmas vape band I got from MFS a few years back. Drip tip is Frog Pond from AHD, and that's one of those new VaporFi toptanks I got.
I'll have to use this setup again for St Patty's Day!

View attachment 128030

View attachment 128031

Very nice Christmas set up and will look great on St Paddy's day too!
Love the green, very festive!
Happy New Year to you Pami!

:confetti:

Puneet

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It is illegal to sell nic in Australia. It is all 0 nicotine ejuice. You have to buy nicotine from overseas and add your own.

Wth
I’ve bought a couple of pod devices and a few bottles of juice from fasttech and shipped them to him. Hope that would not be a problem

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wth
I’ve bought a couple of pod devices and a few bottles of juice from fasttech and shipped them to him. Hope that would not be a problem

Where I am, my state has banned buying anything vape related online. If he is not in South Australia, you can get anything sent.
Yeah, we have to get nicotine from overseas, I have my freezer stocked in time for the ban. Just my state, everywhere else in Australia is legal to buy online. They have a huge E juice selection in fast tech now.

Puneet

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Where I am, my state has banned buying anything vape related online. If he is not in South Australia, you can get anything sent.
Yeah, we have to get nicotine from overseas, I have my freezer stocked in time for the ban. Just my state, everywhere else in Australia is legal to buy online. They have a huge E juice selection in fast tech now.

He is in Adelaide SA. Now what?? Would they forfeit the package?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Wow! It even reaches the driptip! Beautiful!
separate little wrap that fits the driptip- Really nice wrap- PITA to put on- LOL!
I am waiting for a sale to get another design for Ole Trusty!
Of course the day after I bought this eBay had a 15%off coupon- ugh! Just my luck!
I used a BN Black Nebox for the dragon wrap.
I still have a BN white one too- umm, I will have to get one for that too.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yay! You got it! Nice!

LOL- the 1st FT package that was shipped out 4 days before this one is not even in the US yet- go figure, but this RTA was my main purchase so I am glad it got here 1st! They split the order- battery wraps in the 1st they shipped out, in no rush for those.

VU Sponsors