Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
20190104_150809.jpg
faux marble is nice.
i wonder why they have to be boxes tho.

got a msg from rhonda.
she told me what i already knew.

according to you guys, i must have an adapter in the house this very minute.
those pics snap showed are very distinctive, but i don't see them in with the o rings.
those packages are unopened. i have no idea when to use o rings.

you know, if you carry these things around, they are accessories.
they should look like accessories.

Do you like the Asmodus Minikin V2- great price on these now- small dual battery and not boxy- I have 3 of them, very comfortable to hold.
Vapor Range is a great store- fast free shipping too- I have used them many times! Great sales there!

https://www.vaporrange.com/asMODus-Minikin-2-180W-Touch-Screen-Mod-p/asmodus-minikin-2-180-touch.htm
Asmodus-Minikin-2-180-Touch-17S.jpg

they also have the Lustro which is very nice too- these prices are great for these mods! I paid more for mine and had to get red, now they have so many colors- thinking of getting another one!
@Countrypami the even have the gradient pink / purple for a great price

asmodus-lustro-200w-49T.jpg

https://www.vaporrange.com/asMODus-Lustro-200W-Box-Mod-p/amodus-lustro-200w.htm

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I think I might want to get this-
0001806_coilart-lux-200-kit-white_550.jpeg

I think it's faux marble but I like the gold with the white. Its a Coilart Lux 200kit. They make other colors, but this one strikes me.

Very nice- love the white with the gold!
White tanks are hard to find too!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have seen some pretty urn-shaped 810 drip tips somewhere, trying to remember where those were. They were not expensive at all. I will update if I can think where I saw them.
myvaporstore is the site I was trying to remember. Unfortunately they don't have the selection now that they used to. Oh well, it was a thought.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
myvaporstore is the site I was trying to remember. Unfortunately they don't have the selection now that they used to. Oh well, it was a thought.
I know many here dislike eBay- but a lot of drip tips there too and I have had no trouble with any eBay vendor.
I use eBay for Drip tips, glass, mod wraps and some RTAs.
I got one of my Therions 75C there- beautiful mod and great price at the time.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I buy vape stuff off eBay a lot, even batteries, but I have one seller that I buy those from. Seller is "genuinecells," over 40k feedback, 99.6% positive. I've been buying batteries from him for a long time and never had any trouble with them, no reason to believe they aren't exactly as represented. I also don't vape super high watts or super low ohms, and have mostly regulated mods. Not "high risk" vaping, if you will.

The couple of batteries I did have problems with were not Samsungs or Sonys, which are all I buy now.

Do feel better buying mods from vape stores. I've only bought three off eBay, my Joyetech eVic VTwos, if memory serves.

I'm not so opposed to buying clones (tanks and RDAs) as a lot of people, so I just have to decide whether the price I'm paying is ok for a clone, and Paypal always comes through if the item is seriously a piece of junk.

@gsmit1 I just found Vaporrange the other day. They have some awesome prices in their "Special Deals" section. Wish I had some money. :sad:

susieqz

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
snap. you just showed me my next purchases.
i'm so tired of 90 degree angles.
thanks.

you know, i decided that i wanted to collect drip tips, but i seem to be collecting entire set ups..
by the time i get everything i ordered, i'll have 3 mtls plus 3 restricted dtls floating around.
i hadn't intended that.

i'm not saving much money, but on the plus side, my kits prefer vapor to smoke.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
thanks, pami. i saw they take a .5 coil, so i ordered one.
hopefully, that's a 510 drip tip?
i'll go look at the other makers you mentioned.
Yes, it sure is. I have an AHD 510 tip on mine... they take the Kanger SSOCC coils.

20190116_111657.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
View attachment 129165

Do you like the Asmodus Minikin V2- great price on these now- small dual battery and not boxy- I have 3 of them, very comfortable to hold.
Vapor Range is a great store- fast free shipping too- I have used them many times! Great sales there!

https://www.vaporrange.com/asMODus-Minikin-2-180W-Touch-Screen-Mod-p/asmodus-minikin-2-180-touch.htm
Asmodus-Minikin-2-180-Touch-17S.jpg

they also have the Lustro which is very nice too- these prices are great for these mods! I paid more for mine and had to get red, now they have so many colors- thinking of getting another one!
@Countrypami the even have the gradient pink / purple for a great price

asmodus-lustro-200w-49T.jpg

https://www.vaporrange.com/asMODus-Lustro-200W-Box-Mod-p/amodus-lustro-200w.htm
I love that color but it's a dual. I'm trying to get away from the duals. :(

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I never buy gear, batteries, or juice from ebay. I don't trust that what I'm getting is authentic or not refurbished.
But I will buy things like wraps or orings. Sometimes a hard to find tank. But that's about it.

susieqz

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
thanks for all the info, guys.
now that i'll have at least one tank coming that will accept
510, i'll order a few tips.
i won't spend money on 810 tips.
they are short, squat n ulgy, handmade or not.

i shudder thinking about going back to that impossible to use site, but i have the 3 tips with colors written down.
rhonda seems to think that the site is fine, if you read the faqs.
she's wrong.

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
snap. you just showed me my next purchases.
i'm so tired of 90 degree angles.
thanks.

you know, i decided that i wanted to collect drip tips, but i seem to be collecting entire set ups..
by the time i get everything i ordered, i'll have 3 mtls plus 3 restricted dtls floating around.
i hadn't intended that.

i'm not saving much money, but on the plus side, my kits prefer vapor to smoke.

Of course you're saving money! Because the stuff you buy, YOU STILL HAVE! You're not turning money into ASHES!

Andria

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

i shudder thinking about going back to that impossible to use site, but i have the 3 tips with colors written down.
she's wrong.
What kind of issues are you having with the site? Haven't had any one else complain about it.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Of course you're saving money! Because the stuff you buy, YOU STILL HAVE! You're not turning money into ASHES!

Andria

Well said!

Coilart dpro 133 came today. The coil I put in it is too high resistance for the mod, very sluggish ramp-up time, so I put the Coilart RDA on my Wismec Luxotic NC (semi-regulated, but I can put it in series mode and use the potentiometer), and put a Hussar RTA on the Coilart mod. Looks and works great. Like I've said before - every time a piece of gear comes, I play musical chairs with everything to get the right attys and mods and drip tips put together. Nothing ever has a permanent home, it seems.

ETA: Finally opened a bottle of Om Vapors Karma (one of the WTA juices I ordered a few months ago) and omg. I don't like this at all. It tastes like one of my failed DIY experiments. I should PIF it, except that it has turned so dark already, I'd feel bad giving it to anyone. The Om Vapors order I placed for myself was not a success. Good thing I have some recipes I really like now so I can just mix my own.

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

she's wrong.

This site also has outstanding DTs http://siammods.com

They are in Scotland but I have ordered from them twice and got my tips in about 10 days

My hands down favorite tips :)

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
every time a piece of gear comes, I play musical chairs with everything to get the right attys and mods and drip tips put together. Nothing ever has a permanent home, it seems.

I used to do that, back when I used kayfuns; I had quite a few different-colored "M tanks", the full sized plastic tank rings, and color-coordinated those with my mods and driptips. Matchy matchy! :giggle: But now that I only use the Achilles, all I have to worry about are coordinating my driptips with my mods. Sure saves on fashion angst! :giggle: And yes, I realize that's mostly a female thang -- well-suited to this thread! -- because my son doesn't really seem to even SEE what color his driptips and mods are. :facepalm:

ETA: Finally opened a bottle of Om Vapors Karma (one of the WTA juices I ordered a few months ago) and omg. I don't like this at all. It tastes like one of my failed DIY experiments. I should PIF it, except that it has turned so dark already, I'd feel bad giving it to anyone. The Om Vapors order I placed for myself was not a success. Good thing I have some recipes I really like now so I can just mix my own.

This is the main reason why I've always felt that the best way to get WTA is to buy the unflavored, high-strength kind, and just mix a small percentage into your regular ejuice. If you use a lot of WTA (I was using it as 10% of the mix, when I first started using it and had to get rid of the bad cravings), you might need more sweetener, but once you get down to a very small percentage, it doesn't have a big impact on the flavor at all. That way is also best because it allows you to systematically wean down in small increments, which is really the only way to wean off WTA without having a return of cravings. It took me 15 months to wean down from that 10%, but it was time well-spent, so I never again had to suffer those godawful soul-deep cravings.

Andria

susieqz

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
pami, i guess everyone else is better than i, at deciphering cryptic sites it took me a half hour to find anything, instead of the 5 minutes it should have taken.
as it is, i just wrote down things that were close to what i wanted.
available colors should be listed on one easy to read page, pics n names.

i love the idea of hand made stuff, but using that site is a high price to pay
i never did find the order page either.
nor did i see that 10 % off for first order offer.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
pami, i guess everyone else is better than i, at deciphering cryptic sites it took me a half hour to find anything, instead of the 5 minutes it should have taken.
as it is, i just wrote down things that were close to what i wanted.
available colors should be listed on one easy to read page, pics n names.

i love the idea of hand made stuff, but using that site is a high price to pay
i never did find the order page either.
nor did i see that 10 % off for first order offer.
Once you click on the shop tab... it lists all available blanks based on your choice of 510 or 810. If you scroll down on the left hand side you'll see a list of materials to shop by. Below that is a list of colors to choose from.

You won't see the checkout until you've added a tip to your cart. Once you've clicked on add to cart you'll see this page...

upload_2019-1-16_17-52-0.png

From here you can either click "View Cart" or click the shopping basket at the top.
From the cart is where you add the coupon, select shipping method, and click "checkout"

upload_2019-1-16_17-53-21.png

The coupon is posted on the home page...

upload_2019-1-16_17-59-0.png

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
They also have the Asmodus Colassol single 18650.
I really like this one. Very comfy fit, and the button has perfect placement. It's not for huge hands, so someone had the ladies in mind! The black one even has a subtle bit of sparkles in it, lol.

Black and Gunmetal are a matte finish, all the rest are glossy. They are beautimous!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really like this one. Very comfy fit, and the button has perfect placement. It's not for huge hands, so someone had the ladies in mind! The black one even has a subtle bit of sparkles in it, lol.

Black and Gunmetal are a matte finish, all the rest are glossy. They are beautimous!
Don’t tempt me with “black has subtle bit of sparkles” lol!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yes they do. They do also have some quite less than awesome prices on a few things that are not in their special deals section too though LOL!

I ordered the Blue and Gold Asmodus Zesthia RTAs from Vapor Range yesterday- fantastic price on these!
I want to get another Lustro from VR too- just got to figure out what color I want-

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Totally relate to that one. When we get so used to seeing only certain colors, then get a bit of selection, it's truly difficult.

That is for sure- the Lustro comes in about 20 colors and many are beautiful and hard to narrow down-
I have a Red Lustro now.
I am kinda liking the Arctic Camo- black, white and gray print ,but that Pink/Purple Gradient is pretty too!

susieqz

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
i don't have an adaptor, but i've lost count of how many tanks n kits i ordered this week.
people were very nice pointing me to tanks that run a .6 coil n have a 510 drip tip.
i have at least 5 tanks n kits in the mail.
sometimes, kits were a better deal than just tanks.
adding custom juices,a charger n batteries, i'm over $300 for the week, before i even order drip tips.
what bothers me if someone doesn't send what i've paid for i won't even know it.

VU Sponsors