Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
thanks, snap.
if they lasted 3 years. i'll go look.
i just found a white sobra on ebay for $30, so i'll order it.

Great deal on the white Sobra- $30.00 is a great price!
I really think you would like the Asmodus Minikin V2- love mine!
The painted finish like on the white holds up better- the rainbow finish is starting to wear off on the bottom of the rainbows- the rainbow finish is a fingerprint magnet too, but I still love them.

20190119_195518.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
well, i got my new sobras.
colors don't match the discriptions n online pics tho.
the red silk is really a matte hot pink.
the rainbow is beautiful, but not what i understand as rainbow.
it's purple with blue accents.
this hobby is expensive because of poor quality stuff.
yesterday, the smok died completely, after 3 months.
then today, the sense vjet decided that fully charged batteries were dead.
that mod was 2 months old.

if not for snap's kindness in sending me an ijust, i'd be having big problems.
i'm down to my home ones n the purse one.
no backups.
i spent more than $100 on those two, which is really expensive for a couple months use.
OIY! I hate it when the colors aren't the same. I actually boycotted IPV because they pulled that shit on me.
I have nothing against higher end mods or folks who buy them... but this is EXACTLY why I refuse to pay more than $50 for a setup. I'd rather have 4 or 5 to fall back on than 1 that has a really cool name or just looks good.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Also have meant to tell any of you who use RDAs for squonking - that Asmodus C4 RDA that VaporRange has for $17.95 is a terrific RDA. It has a couple of nice, shiny silver accent strips on it, so it adds a little panache to a boring mod, comes with a really beautiful multicolored honeycomb drip tip, and has flavor for days. It is rapidly becoming my new favorite, and I have no doubt I'll buy at least one more.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I ordered an Aspire Puxos kit a couple of days ago. It's supposed to be here tomorrow. Also ordered the RBA kit for the Cleito tank (I read somewhere on the Internet that the regular Cleito rba is supposed to fit the Cleito Pro tank - sure hope so).

Think maybe @Countrypami has one of these kits, not sure if it's the same panel design or not.

I'd said that I wasn't going to buy any more Aspire mods, because I just haven't had good luck with them. This was such a good deal, though, and the kit comes with a 21700 battery, I just couldn't resist. Stock photo:

dreams_c1.jpg

I bet these panels are made of material similar to the battery cover panels on the Voopoo Vmate. Now that I'm accustomed to that mod, those panels don't bother me. Nice thing about the Puxos, Aspire sells the panels (if you can find them in stock anywhere) for about $5, in various patterns and solid colors. Think I might order some solid silver panels if I can find them.

Love the colors you chose!
I like that you can put different panels on to change the look too! I have a few mods that I bought different panels to change the look.
I gave away my VooPoo VMate- I couldn't get used to that fire button.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I ordered an Aspire Puxos kit a couple of days ago. It's supposed to be here tomorrow. Also ordered the RBA kit for the Cleito tank (I read somewhere on the Internet that the regular Cleito rba is supposed to fit the Cleito Pro tank - sure hope so).

Think maybe @Countrypami has one of these kits, not sure if it's the same panel design or not.

I'd said that I wasn't going to buy any more Aspire mods, because I just haven't had good luck with them. This was such a good deal, though, and the kit comes with a 21700 battery, I just couldn't resist. Stock photo:

dreams_c1.jpg

I bet these panels are made of material similar to the battery cover panels on the Voopoo Vmate. Now that I'm accustomed to that mod, those panels don't bother me. Nice thing about the Puxos, Aspire sells the panels (if you can find them in stock anywhere) for about $5, in various patterns and solid colors. Think I might order some solid silver panels if I can find them.
Yeppers... I picked up a Puxos... I have 3 sets of panels... I ordered the kit in the Jazz (Saxophone) and then picked up these 2 extra...
(The panels are high impact composite)

B2sCxS4LbQSfkey61C2_tsxl5wS33TQpisprGH6jOjI8k78VTt0a4EzkNEo1dMf0GGA5v9xxzZRHbS3NkuOkRWa6WPs_hd06xvV31wyJUNCNgVMHmhjzWbTWVxkz4UcwWldoUpAttEWWw8U8NPE37X8SDP-xMfPU4OzLhmf3XWwAE8FTJ2VAPXW9pX3GKfnzI5LNnUy6uqPaa2Sg8JpEJzb6Cl2arZlYjSh7wCq6OaFDAC9kzbeRlons7N60QPf8qQAcyH62NnkWdXU4Ayr1_AWrNcQGc2KQp1dqY_KG4Y2CT-l-QGjwEx6o8k-bIFbx0jdzUfLJpPvp1J7ZdO2YqkoHvIrV2RVN2hakBFwPmzRSvUTTkjSS-4hoBW7OyiAf8-2E4BDTrlfYMc01PyJUO4WMHOISA8gKUwLsrbqQIFNCxvJl6ouXRkN4f3J3rzpb9VU53O4Cc7b5igL0wQPnSkgOi6dRku2TqBsBhlME_HKjSBheg9eyx3qn0BRoitp6TKAXJA2w_Usq8OzZZRSXfU9Wp5XhRakhZI80TyCcoqFiVAILHhaIDHr0u1fzqkCKs336I-l7c1StWBR2Lp_82YR-8utkJJaBZUAdbrTmAWeJxeenQ3wM106oEVlUJY8fuf1fO-ugweOLpWmdeFRCOySd_opkM_st9AKsC8_9hAom1Vmngjkx8dU8L_tE8njPQLhdiBlm_8QF2kGTc9Ac-Lq6yw=w1684-h947-no

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Love the colors you chose!
I like that you can put different panels on to change the look too! I have a few mods that I bought different panels to change the look.
I gave away my VooPoo VMate- I couldn't get used to that fire button.

Understood and agreed. The fire button has been an adjustment, but that mod just happens to fit really well in the pocket in my purse where I like to carry a mod, the slick finish makes it easy to get in and out, and the Zeus RTA I put on it holds enough juice to get me back and forth to work, so it has become my commuting mod. :) I think it helped that I forced myself to get accustomed to it for three hours a day for a couple of days. Now when I pick it up I just feel for the fire button and can get the mod turned the right way in whichever hand without having to look at it.

As it turns out, the only mod I have duplicates of now is the Joyetech eVic VTwo, so just about every time I pick up a mod, I'm adjusting anyway. :)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
nice colors, snap.
i'm a fan of rainbow.

i see there are some nice mods produced in the usa.
this guy on the other forum calls himself custom classic.

he makes the most beautiful mods. not engraved, just classically simple in the ancient athenian sense.
i was trying to figure out how to come up with $400 when i realized that i didn't know if i like squonkers.
then, i saw it's unregulated.
no way i could be trusted with a mech.
anyway, if you wanna see an american mech, it's at
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/threads/bf-mods-by-custom-classic.685392/

They are wonderful Squonkers, I only own one, wish I had more

I got the double battery - these are true works of art Custom classic.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Also have meant to tell any of you who use RDAs for squonking - that Asmodus C4 RDA that VaporRange has for $17.95 is a terrific RDA. It has a couple of nice, shiny silver accent strips on it, so it adds a little panache to a boring mod, comes with a really beautiful multicolored honeycomb drip tip, and has flavor for days. It is rapidly becoming my new favorite, and I have no doubt I'll buy at least one more.
Yes an awesome price for the C4 RDA- gets great reviews too.
I bought the Geekvape Loop from Vapor Range a while ago for around $12.00 and that is a really nice RDA for squonking too- I think they are sold out now, but I love that RDA. @Heartsdelight just bought the C4 from Vapor Range.
I wanted to try the Asmodus Nefarious- great price on a squonk RDTA, but I don't like to use dual coils if I can help it- but this RDTA is a great price at Vapor Range too.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
They are wonderful Squonkers, I only own one, wish I had more

I got the double battery View attachment 133565

Is the Coppervape mech squonker an attempted clone of that custom mod? It looks very similar, but is a single battery. I just recently got one from @gadget! and it is really nice. Solid as a brick house.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Is the Coppervape mech squonker an attempted clone of that custom mod? It looks very similar, but is a single battery. I just recently got one from @gadget! and it is really nice. Solid as a brick house.

I would more say the CV was inspired by the Custom Classic

The CV was the very first affordable Squonker that was worth a hoot and you are right, super dooper solid - I still have several and will never take them out of my stash

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Understood and agreed. The fire button has been an adjustment, but that mod just happens to fit really well in the pocket in my purse where I like to carry a mod, the slick finish makes it easy to get in and out, and the Zeus RTA I put on it holds enough juice to get me back and forth to work, so it has become my commuting mod. :) I think it helped that I forced myself to get accustomed to it for three hours a day for a couple of days. Now when I pick it up I just feel for the fire button and can get the mod turned the right way in whichever hand without having to look at it.

As it turns out, the only mod I have duplicates of now is the Joyetech eVic VTwo, so just about every time I pick up a mod, I'm adjusting anyway. :)

I love the Zeus RTA- I have 2 of them and I should try to get the other colors! I have the black and silver- would love to get the blue too.
Yes the VMate was so very light and yes an easy mod to carry around- I could just not get used to that fire button, but glad you love that mod- I think you will be able to buy the other panels for that as well.
My VMate came with the UForce T1 tank- that tank is one of the worst subtanks I have ever used- mine leaks , but I guess the Freemax Mesh coils fit- so I will try those, I kept the Tank. The UForce Tank looks beautiful , just the included coils are awful.

susieqz

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
snap, thanks for telling us that asmodus is reliable.
also, nada, thanks for telling us that you had bad luck with aspire.
those puxos colors are great as the minikins, but i take what you guys tell me as gold.
reviews are not trustworthy.
nada, what problems did you have with aspire?
my uforce tank just sprung a leak after 2 months, for no reason i understand.
it hadn't been off the mod for a week.
do i need to change gaskits or something?

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The Book Mini's are also made by Asmodus. They were made while Asmodus was still manufacturing the Sigelei products. So if you own a Book Mini, you own an Asmodus. :D

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
snap, thanks for telling us that asmodus is reliable.
also, nada, thanks for telling us that you had bad luck with aspire.
those puxos colors are great as the minikins, but i take what you guys tell me as gold.
reviews are not trustworthy.
nada, what problems did you have with aspire?
my uforce tank just sprung a leak after 2 months, for no reason i understand.
it hadn't been off the mod for a week.
do i need to change gaskits or something?

I was told that those VooPoo coils are junk and the the Freemax Mesh Fireluke coils work much better- I have the Freemax mesh Pro coils, but I don't think those fit the UForce Tank-
I believe these are the ones we need for the UForce tank
https://www.vaporrange.com/FreeMax-Fireluke-Mesh-Replacement-Coil-Pack-of-5-p/fireluke-mesh-coil.htm

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
My VooPoo Drag 2 Kit with VooPoo coils works perfectly. I’ve never had leaking, either. *shrug*

I guess I just had the tank with the bad coils? My UForce T1 tank would just pour juice out the air flow, tried everything, but was told that some of these coils were bad and to try the Freemax Fireluke coils- just afraid to spend the money and the tank would still leak.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yeppers... I picked up a Puxos... I have 3 sets of panels... I ordered the kit in the Jazz (Saxophone) and then picked up these 2 extra...
(The panels are high impact composite)

B2sCxS4LbQSfkey61C2_tsxl5wS33TQpisprGH6jOjI8k78VTt0a4EzkNEo1dMf0GGA5v9xxzZRHbS3NkuOkRWa6WPs_hd06xvV31wyJUNCNgVMHmhjzWbTWVxkz4UcwWldoUpAttEWWw8U8NPE37X8SDP-xMfPU4OzLhmf3XWwAE8FTJ2VAPXW9pX3GKfnzI5LNnUy6uqPaa2Sg8JpEJzb6Cl2arZlYjSh7wCq6OaFDAC9kzbeRlons7N60QPf8qQAcyH62NnkWdXU4Ayr1_AWrNcQGc2KQp1dqY_KG4Y2CT-l-QGjwEx6o8k-bIFbx0jdzUfLJpPvp1J7ZdO2YqkoHvIrV2RVN2hakBFwPmzRSvUTTkjSS-4hoBW7OyiAf8-2E4BDTrlfYMc01PyJUO4WMHOISA8gKUwLsrbqQIFNCxvJl6ouXRkN4f3J3rzpb9VU53O4Cc7b5igL0wQPnSkgOi6dRku2TqBsBhlME_HKjSBheg9eyx3qn0BRoitp6TKAXJA2w_Usq8OzZZRSXfU9Wp5XhRakhZI80TyCcoqFiVAILHhaIDHr0u1fzqkCKs336I-l7c1StWBR2Lp_82YR-8utkJJaBZUAdbrTmAWeJxeenQ3wM106oEVlUJY8fuf1fO-ugweOLpWmdeFRCOySd_opkM_st9AKsC8_9hAom1Vmngjkx8dU8L_tE8njPQLhdiBlm_8QF2kGTc9Ac-Lq6yw=w1684-h947-no

Very nice- nice colors too!
Great to be able to change the look of your mod without spending a lot of money!

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I guess I just had the tank with the bad coils? My UForce T1 tank would just pour juice out the air flow, tried everything, but was told that some of these coils were bad and to try the Freemax Fireluke coils- just afraid to spend the money and the tank would still leak.
I had the same issue with the Smok Prince tank. It got tons of positive reviews but no matter what coil I put in it, it leaked horribly. I ended up just tossing the tank.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I had the same issue with the Smok Prince tank. It got tons of positive reviews but no matter what coil I put in it, it leaked horribly. I ended up just tossing the tank.

I don't know if it a manufacturing defect or the coils?
Yes the Smok Prince gets great reviews too- a shame since these tanks are expensive and then to leak like that - awful!
That is why I am afraid to spend the money on the Fireluke coils- that maybe this tank will still leak- I turned it upside down after filling, reseated the coil a few times- no matter what I did eventually it would leak, and not a little, pretty much the whole tank would flow out-

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I would more say the CV was inspired by the Custom Classic

The CV was the very first affordable Squonker that was worth a hoot and you are right, super dooper solid - I still have several and will never take them out of my stash

Yes, that's what I meant. I figured Coppervape copied the Custom. Sorry bout that.

@susieqz I've had an Aspire Pegasus Mini mod that the battery door broke, although that happened after my sister got the mod from me, so it may be unfair for me to hold that against Aspire. My sister could break a brick. Later got an Aspire Pegasus that didn't last any time before the battery levels being reflected on the screen were just all over the place. One minute it would show fully charged, then nearly dead, then charged again. Once it started that, I was afraid to use it any more. Between those two mods, I bought a Skystar kit for my son for his birthday, and pretty soon the 510 on it came loose, so then that mod became unusable.

Aspire's tanks that I've used have been mostly great. They produced what is probably one of the most successful vape tanks ever - the Nautilus Mini. That tank is responsible for helping an awful lot of people quit smoking, has been a go-to for MTL vaping for years now. The Triton and Triton Mini are both great tanks, solid and virtually leak-proof. Even Aspire's Vivi Nova was a really good tank, used the small, inexpensive BVC coils. So I have high hopes for the Cleito Pro, and especially hoping that the RBA I ordered works in the Pro.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I don't know if it a manufacturing defect or the coils?
Yes the Smok Prince gets great reviews too- a shame since these tanks are expensive and then to leak like that - awful!
That is why I am afraid to spend the money on the Fireluke coils- that maybe this tank will still leak- I turned it upside down after filling, reseated the coil a few times- no matter what I did eventually it would leak, and not a little, pretty much the whole tank would flow out-

I had two Prince tanks that I was using RBAs in. Built and wicked them the same, one leaked, and the other one didn't. Go figure.

Can you fill the Uforce from the bottom without the whole tank coming apart? I've had a couple of tanks that just plain would not not-leak when filling them from the top, but if I took the bottom and the coil off and filled them from the bottom, they worked flawlessly.

Herakles Honor tanks, you have to do this: (1) close airflow, (2) remove cap and fill, replace cap, (3) turn upside down, (4) open airflow, and (5) turn slowly right-side up. Have you tried this? Using this method, it works better if you fill the tank really full.

@susieqz sometimes leaking is caused by an o-ring coming unseated. That's one thing you can check for. That actually can happen if any part of a tank is tightened TOO tight, it will cause the ring to bunch up and leave gaps through which the juice can leak.

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
The Book Mini's are also made by Asmodus. They were made while Asmodus was still manufacturing the Sigelei products. So if you own a Book Mini, you own an Asmodus. :D
Yes Asmodus and Sigelei were partners years ago- they made the Minibooks, Minikin 1.5 ,the Snow Wolf and the Oni 75w-

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I had two Prince tanks that I was using RBAs in. Built and wicked them the same, one leaked, and the other one didn't. Go figure.

Can you fill the Uforce from the bottom without the whole tank coming apart? I've had a couple of tanks that just plain would not not-leak when filling them from the top, but if I took the bottom and the coil off and filled them from the bottom, they worked flawlessly.

Herakles tanks, you have to do this: (1) close airflow, (2) remove cap and fill, replace cap, (3) turn upside down, (4) open airflow, and (5) turn slowly right-side up. Have you tried this? Using this method, it works better if you fill the tank really full.

@susieqz sometimes leaking is caused by an o-ring coming unseated. That's one thing you can check for. That actually can happen if any part of a tank is tightened TOO tight, it will cause the ring to bunch up and leave gaps through which the juice can leak.

I will see if I can fill the UForce tank from the bottom if I want to ever play with it again- Yes I turn the airflow off when filling and would turn upside down, would work fine for the first 5 puffs, then would leak terribly! I finally threw the coil out, cleaned the tank and put it back in the box.
Wow that was an awful amount of work to get your Herakles to work right- whew! LOL

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Herakles tanks, you have to do this: (1) close airflow, (2) remove cap and fill, replace cap, (3) turn upside down, (4) open airflow, and (5) turn slowly right-side up. Have you tried this? Using this method, it works better if you fill the tank really full.

I run 2 og Herakles and have never done ANY of what you mention here and they work just fine. Only leaking I get (other than normal condensation) is after they've sat for a while the saturation can drip through. But I just tip it over on a paper towel to drain and I'm good to go with no issues at all.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I run 2 og Herakles and have never done ANY of what you mention here and they work just fine. Only leaking I get (other than normal condensation) is after they've sat for a while the saturation can drip through. But I just tip it over on a paper towel to drain and I'm good to go with no issues at all.

Sorry, I was inaccurate with what I said. The Herakles Honor is what I have, which is top-fill. The OG Herakles is not, correct?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I will see if I can fill the UForce tank from the bottom if I want to ever play with it again- Yes I turn the airflow off when filling and would turn upside down, would work fine for the first 5 puffs, then would leak terribly! I finally threw the coil out, cleaned the tank and put it back in the box.
Wow that was an awful amount of work to get your Herakles to work right- whew! LOL

Which is a big part of the reason I don't use those tanks any more. Built the Herakles RTA but also have problems with it leaking. Nope. Too many tanks and RDAs don't leak. I'm not messing with the ones that do. Not until the Vapocalypse, anyway. :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Which is a big part of the reason I don't use those tanks any more. Built the Herakles RTA but also have problems with it leaking. Nope. Too many tanks and RDAs don't leak. I'm not messing with the ones that do. Not until the Vapocalypse, anyway. :)
This is why I stick mainly to my tried and true Aspire and Kanger. Atlantis and OCC coils have never done me wrong. I've been selling off all my SMOK tanks because of all the coil issues they've had.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
This is why I stick mainly to my tried and true Aspire and Kanger. Atlantis and OCC coils have never done me wrong. I've been selling off all my SMOK tanks because of all the coil issues they've had.

The Smok Spirals and Spirals Plus are really good tanks, using the RBA decks that come with or can be bought separately. I didn't even bother trying the factory coils. Have heard so many negative comments about Smok coils, plus by the time I bought the Spirals models, I had already decided that I was going to convert to all rebuildables (except for the one Kabuki I have going at work). The Spirals is a great restricted DL flavor tank, though, solid, absolutely no leaking. Very nearly impossible to find, too. Of course.

Actually I tried one X-baby that was a good tank, too, (using an RBA) and didn't leak, but I bought it used and it has an issue with the top coming open at the slightest nudge. Since I don't really know how old it is, I don't know whether those are worth buying new or not. That is a top-airflow model, though, so understandably it would be less prone to leaking.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
OIY! I hate it when the colors aren't the same. I actually boycotted IPV because they pulled that shit on me.
I have nothing against higher end mods or folks who buy them... but this is EXACTLY why I refuse to pay more than $50 for a setup. I'd rather have 4 or 5 to fall back on than 1 that has a really cool name or just looks good.

That's exactly why I have 20-odd mods, though these days I really only use my 4 MiniBooks and 2 Aegis mods -- those are my favorites, but if something happened to them, I've still got about a half dozen Coolfire IVs, and several others I could use -- even my old original Sigelei Zmax flat-top! It still works as well as on day one. I've also started vaping right at 10w again, rather than the 9.6w I used for a long time, so the CF4s with their .5w increments would be fine.

Andria

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great deal on the white Sobra- $30.00 is a great price!
I really think you would like the Asmodus Minikin V2- love mine!
The painted finish like on the white holds up better- the rainbow finish is starting to wear off on the bottom of the rainbows- the rainbow finish is a fingerprint magnet too, but I still love them.

View attachment 133564

I love the white. Is it a pearl white?

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

dreams_c1.jpg

find em on fasttech might take a while then order more and use a spray paint to change the color if done right you only need two sets.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
nice colors, snap.
i'm a fan of rainbow.

i see there are some nice mods produced in the usa.
this guy on the other forum calls himself custom classic.

he makes the most beautiful mods. not engraved, just classically simple in the ancient athenian sense.
i was trying to figure out how to come up with $400 when i realized that i didn't know if i like squonkers.
then, i saw it's unregulated.
no way i could be trusted with a mech.
anyway, if you wanna see an american mech, it's at
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/threads/bf-mods-by-custom-classic.685392/

These are all US made mechanical squonkers - a few are custom

USA.jpg

susieqz

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
i ordered a pearl white sobra, but i no longer trust what they say about colors.

it's nice to see that some things are being made here, especially nice things, at least for those who can use mechs.

you know, i like to be involved in these conversations, but
there can be a dozen posts n i get notified of none.
someone is determined to hide this thread....

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
i ordered a pearl white sobra, but i no longer trust what they say about colors.

it's nice to see that some things are being made here, especially nice things, at least for those who can use mechs.

Sometimes that happens to me, too. I just check the "watched threads" link every now and then. New posts usually will make the thread show up there.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This happens to everyone. The auto notifications stop if you haven't visited the thread for a while.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
hey, snap?
how do you like that asmodus touch screen thing?
kinda scary.

The swipe, touch screen is easy to use- no problems with it at all!
Since you are using wattage- swipe down slowly, touch the number say 30, then you see + or - and that is how you adjust the wattage- easy peasy.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If not, I'm thinking that @Just Frank has one.
You have a good memory! I got a camouflage kit around black friday for twenty bucks I think? I like it but didn't like the Cleito Pro. The Falcon for me works a lot better. It's super light weight for a 2X700 mod. I didn't know they included a 21700 or I'd have bought aleast one more. I alternate a 40T and the one that came for it.

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The swipe, touch screen is easy to use- no problems with it at all!
Since you are using wattage- swipe down slowly, touch the number say 30, then you see + or - and that is how you adjust the wattage- easy peasy.

The touchscreens are sooo much better than when Asmodus first came out with them. Also, most people including myself assumed they would work similar to smartphone touchscreens which they don’t. I watched a video by Asmodus explaining how to correctly use them and the reasoning behind making them unlike phone screens - it’s a safety feature. It was to make sure the turning on the screen was deliberate and not accidentally. I was frustrated initially trying to get them to work but once I understood the correct method it’s been fine. Plus I’m all for safety features.

The Vaporesso Mods I have all turn off the button/screens after so many seconds of not using them. You have to hit the fire button to turn the mod on from standby. So many people were annoyed with that or thought it was a glitch but I spoke to customer service and it was designed that way to prevent accidental firing or watt/temp changes especially on the touchscreen phones. Some people still didn’t like it but I’d prefer to press the fire button 3 x to wake the mod up then having a bad experience like I did w another touchscreen mod. I accidentally had my finger on the screen and increased the watts to Max. It wasn’t a pleasurable experience at the least and imagine if it had been in a pocket and started firing! No I’ll take a little “inconvenience” for safety than not.

VU Sponsors