Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ok y'all, here is what Kangertech thinks women like:

50W-Kangertech-Chic-Starter-Kit-3000mAh_Red_GUNL.jpg

Presenting the Kangertech Chic 50W.

Sorry if I step on toes, but imo if that is not the most hideous thing I've seen, I'll just give it up.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Ok y'all, here is what Kangertech thinks women like:

50W-Kangertech-Chic-Starter-Kit-3000mAh_Red_GUNL.jpg

Presenting the Kangertech Chic 50W.

Sorry if I step on toes, but imo if that is not the most hideous thing I've seen, I'll just give it up.
Is it supposed to look like a tube of lipstick and a handbag??? LOL

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Is it supposed to look like a tube of lipstick and a handbag??? LOL

Well I hadn't caught on to the "handbag" part, but I suppose it could very well be.

I definitely got the lipstick part. Jeez Louise.

I cannot imagine anyone I know being willing to be caught dead out in public with that monstrosity.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Here's a few purdies I picked up at the GSFA auction...

20190909_110520.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thanks! And I've already got the perfect tip for it...

upload_2019-9-14_21-11-6.png

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I hope all you fabulous ladies are all doing well-
It has been a while so thought I'd stop by and say Hi!
Lots of great sale going on, but I have been mainly focusing on buying elquids- since I live in the Great Nanny state of NY and they have decided to ban flavors here!
My cabinet is filled to capacity with eliquid!

:wave:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hello everyone! I also would like to see more girly mods. Mine is “semi” girly. It’s teal, but when you move it, it turns purple.

I have a few drip tips I’m going to order to make it prettier. I think the ones posted in here are really cute!

Hi and welcome-
The exact reason Pami started this thread- so hard to find cute and girly gear that still performs well.
Nice to be able to share our "girly gear" and great sales as well.

What are you using?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I first started with the JUUL. After a few months with that, I got an Orchid... which is the biggest pos ever! Then I got my solo.

Can’t be worse than the Orchid.

Lol-
I started with the Mistic bridge, some cartos and Haus eliquids from Walgreens- I bought those instead of cigarettes
Then worked my way up to the Kanger Evod kits, then the Joyetech eCabs, Innokin iTaste VV/VWs'- not much in vape gear back in those days, but they all helped me quit and stay off of cigarettes!
You are off to a great start- and joining the forum will be a big help to you too!

:bingo:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Lol-
I started with the Mistic bridge, some cartos and Haus eliquids from Walgreens- I bought those instead of cigarettes
Then worked my way up to the Kanger Evod kits, then the Joyetech eCabs, Innokin iTaste VV/VWs'- not much in vape gear back in those days, but they all helped me quit and stay off of cigarettes!
You are off to a great start- and joining the forum will be a big help to you too!

:bingo:
Yeah you definitely started out better than I did lol. I almost quit vaping because of the Orchid. But then I got the solo and fell in love. Now the smell of cigs alone makes me sick

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yeah you definitely started out better than I did lol. I almost quit vaping because of the Orchid. But then I got the solo and fell in love. Now the smell of cigs alone makes me sick

The Aegis Solo looks like a great mod- glad it is working great for you! Plus that mod is so very durable against water, drops, falls- takes a beating and keeps on ticking!
:ejuice::cloud:<3

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Hopefully that Solo will last you a long time. I think my Legend is almost two years old now, and no problems after I upgraded the firmware.

Would be good to have a backup, though, in case anything does happen. You don't want to end up buying cigs at midnight somewhere because your vape went flop-bot.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yeah I love this mod! I’m very clumsy and drop it often but it works perfect! I’ll use my crappy Orchid as a backup for now until I find a different mod I like for a good price.

I see myself using my solo for a long time

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hopefully that Solo will last you a long time. I think my Legend is almost two years old now, and no problems after I upgraded the firmware.

Would be good to have a backup, though, in case anything does happen. You don't want to end up buying cigs at midnight somewhere because your vape went flop-bot.

Yes for sure- there have been so many great sales to take advantage of . Back up gear is so very important so there are no excuses to run back to cigarettes.
We read it here all the time- I had to buy a pack of cigarettes because my mod broke, battery is dead, or tank broke, or I don't have any coils left or I ran out of eliquid.
Yes Back ups are really important.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yes for sure- there have been so many great sales to take advantage of . Back up gear is so very important so there are no excuses to run back to cigarettes.
We read it here all the time- I had to buy a pack of cigarettes because my mod broke, battery is dead, or tank broke, or I don't have any coils left or I ran out of eliquid.
Yes Back ups are really important.
I’ll definitely keep that in mind. When I get the extra funds I’ll pick one up

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Om Vapors $6.99/120mls + code for 15% off... and free ship if you order over $40

OmVape.JPG

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Looks like I have to head over to Om and get my favorite Serene- thanks for the heads up on that sale Pami!
:bliss:
You're welcome! I went to order some Serene last week and it was out of stock. I panicked for a moment! :eek:Then I e-mailed Les to find out when it would be available again... lol .. I just happened to check the site tonight and it was available again :bunny:
And I've been wanting to try October Sky since last year, and the Strawberry Milk one is brand new.

VU Sponsors