Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
You're welcome! I went to order some Serene last week and it was out of stock. I panicked for a moment! :eek:Then I e-mailed Les to find out when it would be available again... lol .. I just happened to check the site tonight and it was available again :bunny:
And I've been wanting to try October Sky since last year, and the Strawberry Milk one is brand new.

I just ordered 7 bottles of Serene, my favorite Peach flavor- lol- they were out of Grape Lemonade- I have been wanting to try that- oh well!
I hope they are able to ship it to me, being I am in NY- we'll see I guess.

:banana:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I just ordered 7 bottles of Serene, my favorite Peach flavor- lol- they were out of Grape Lemonade- I have been wanting to try that- oh well!
I hope they are able to ship it to me, being I am in NY- we'll see I guess.

:banana:
I'd love to see Les's face when he sees those 2 orders... roflmao! And we can still ship into NY, the ban is only on selling in NY.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
That is an MVP Shine, pre subohm.

LOL- when sub-ohming first came out, that is why I signed up for the forum. New and scary technology for me at the time- lol!
Then I got lured in by all the enablers-err I mean helpers here and the rest is history- now I build and wick RTAs RDTAs and RDAs!
I still have my MVPs- lol

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Last week I got my 1,200 mls of my other favorites from the SauceLA- I am running out of room in my cabinet!

:inlove:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Lol-
I started with the Mistic bridge, some cartos and Haus eliquids from Walgreens- I bought those instead of cigarettes
Then worked my way up to the Kanger Evod kits, then the Joyetech eCabs, Innokin iTaste VV/VWs'- not much in vape gear back in those days, but they all helped me quit and stay off of cigarettes!
You are off to a great start- and joining the forum will be a big help to you too!

:bingo:

I had some Evods in 2013/4. We thought they were pretty cool for a while. :giggle:
Your collection is amazing, Snap! My Colossal is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Yay.
I also bought juice out the yin yang. I have unopened boxes piling up. I have a feeling if they lift the ban here, we may get taxed instead. Like with smokes. Grrr.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL- when sub-ohming first came out, that is why I signed up for the forum. New and scary technology for me at the time- lol!
Then I got lured in by all the enablers-err I mean helpers here and the rest is history- now I build and wick RTAs RDTAs and RDAs!
I still have my MVPs- lol

I stopped vaping when it was plus ohm only, and started again recently (as you know.) When I first vaped again sub ohm, it was pretty shocking. I was not used to the big cloud hit at all.
But I stuck with it, thankfully. I’m sorry to bust in like this, but it’s nice to get away from the guys every now and then.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I had some Evods in 2013/4. We thought they were pretty cool for a while. :giggle:
Your collection is amazing, Snap! My Colossal is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Yay.
I also bought juice out the yin yang. I have unopened boxes piling up. I have a feeling if they lift the ban here, we may get taxed instead. Like with smokes. Grrr.

Oh yea those Evod kits were the bees knees for sure, especially those metal drip tips, lol-:teehee: my teeth still hurt thinking about those!
Asmodus is one of my most favorite companies, based here in the US, very helpful and friendly customer service. I have at least 4 more that are not in that picture.
I do not own the Colossal, but know many that do and love that mod! What color are you getting, something girly?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I stopped vaping when it was plus ohm only, and started again recently (as you know.) When I first vaped again sub ohm, it was pretty shocking. I was not used to the big cloud hit at all.
But I stuck with it, thankfully. I’m sorry to bust in like this, but it’s nice to get away from the guys every now and then.

I just toughed it out with above ohm gear and cig-a-likes for over a year- I wanted to quit smoking- period! Actually I think many of the liquids were tasting pretty bad back then as well. I just kept going and moved into sub ohming and better mods.
Vaping gear has just gotten so much better over the last few years- which is a great thing.
You didn't bust in- all are welcome- but nice for the ladies to be able to tell about some great girly gear that we enjoy using, where to find them and great sales going on. A few of us use mod wraps and drip tips to make our mods pretty as well as functional.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi, Pami. This is a cool thread! Those drip tips are beautiful at Angel’s store. What was the shape you got yours in? I couldn’t find any pics of the shapes; the link was dead.
Have a good night tonight.

That shape is Melissa, 3/4, minimal tip flair.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Me! Gray, black with subtle sparkles, green and orange. Gray and green are my faves. I only have one in use, the others for darker times. I got super lucky and picked mine up at VR before they jacked the price about $20.

Yes they did have a great sale on those a while ago!
Glad you are loving the Colossals' you sure got some nice colors!
I wanted one in pink, but they were sold out when that sale was on.
Asmodus has them now for $31.50 shipped - but I shot my budget buying the Vicious Ant and tons of eliquids.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh yea those Evod kits were the bees knees for sure, especially those metal drip tips, lol-:teehee: my teeth still hurt thinking about those!
Asmodus is one of my most favorite companies, based here in the US, very helpful and friendly customer service. I have at least 4 more that are not in that picture.
I do not own the Colossal, but know many that do and love that mod! What color are you getting, something girly?

I got the gray Colossal. The gray seemed softer than the other colors, and I really didn’t want another black mod! I didn’t see any pink or light blue, but then I noticed them after I grabbed the gray. Don’t think they were on sale, though. Gray is mellow, so I’ll match something nice to it.
But $42 for the kit was an amazing price. I think I paid more for my Cube kit. I’m really psyched for this. It’s my first really high quality mod! I’m glad they’re an American company, that’s excellent.

I think those Evods were 650mah. I should’ve kept mine, they’re like museum mods!!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Me! Gray, black with subtle sparkles, green and orange. Gray and green are my faves. I only have one in use, the others for darker times. I got super lucky and picked mine up at VR before they jacked the price about $20.

Yay, I got gray too. We match!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I got the gray Colossal. The gray seemed softer than the other colors, and I really didn’t want another black mod! I didn’t see any pink or light blue, but then I noticed them after I grabbed the gray. Don’t think they were on sale, though. Gray is mellow, so I’ll match something nice to it.
But $42 for the kit was an amazing price. I think I paid more for my Cube kit. I’m really psyched for this. It’s my first really high quality mod! I’m glad they’re an American company, that’s excellent.

I think those Evods were 650mah. I should’ve kept mine, they’re like museum mods!!

Gray goes with everything! You can probably use nearly any atty you have with it.

@SnapDragon NY @Huckleberried how well do the finishes hold up? The reason I ask, the Minikin Reborn I got (used) was a little beat up. There were dings in the black that let silver metal show through. Should Rhianne think about a wrap for the Colossal?

VaporSkinz has them listed under "Colossal by Asmodus."

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Gray goes with everything! You can probably use nearly any atty you have with it.

@SnapDragon NY @Huckleberried how well do the finishes hold up? The reason I ask, the Minikin Reborn I got (used) was a little beat up. There were dings in the black that let silver metal show through. Should Rhianne think about a wrap for the Colossal?

I can't fairly answer that. I've got mine in a silicone thingy that was made for the evic vtc mini, lol. Works pretty well, still, but I didn't wanna take a chance of anything happening to it, I love it so much. Certainly nothing wrong with putting a wrap on it, they can really save a paint job. VaporSkinz was the only place I saw that had them for this mod, too. That's where I got my BB-8 wrap for my Pico :D

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

I don't own the Colossal- but I have 3 of the Minikin V2. The Rainbow finish is not so great on 2 of mine- see nicks and scrapes and the bottom is showing bare metal copper color- they are almost 3 years old and used daily- the 3rd one is white pearl paint and looks brand new over 3 years later- that is my oldest V2 and gets daily use, not babied.
I wonder if a wrap would be hard to apply with that shape? The only wraps I have are on my Kanger Neboxes - I got my wraps from eBay.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My newest girly mod- The Asmodus Lustro with the rainbow VV Kylin mini RTA
Asmodus has a Black Friday 50% off sale going on code BF50

View attachment 149823
I was looking at the site last night and for some reason, they changed the code. It's BLK50 now. Still the same amount, so why change it? LOL, odd. Makes me wonder, since it's a "preview", what they might do when Black Friday gets here!! Still, helluva deal there.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I was looking at the site last night and for some reason, they changed the code. It's BLK50 now. Still the same amount, so why change it? LOL, odd. Makes me wonder, since it's a "preview", what they might do when Black Friday gets here!! Still, helluva deal there.

Yes I noticed Asmodus just changed the code to BLK50 too- weird- won't let me use my reward points with the 50% off either.
VaporRange is taking 30% off- no codes- and some of the Asmodus gear is a little bit cheaper there and I can use my reward points.
I know I shouldn't be looking at either site- lol!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I finally got a pink Asmodus mod- lol!
Awesome price on the Lustro at Asmodus 50% off sale.

I should have wiped down the screen before I took the picture- nice fingerprints- NOT - lol!
I am a terrible picture taker- but I try at least!

:hug:
Very nice indeed! You’re making me want one lol! Even though I have the v2 & Colossal in the hot pink. And a Lustro in the pink purple gradient (my thought, but it’s matte not glossy) lol! :hug:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Very nice indeed! You’re making me want one lol! Even though I have the v2 & Colossal in the hot pink. And a Lustro in the pink purple gradient (my thought, but it’s matte not glossy) lol! :hug:

Such a great price at $25.00 shipped on these- yes this pink Lustro is very shiny like your Colossal and V2!
The Gradient Pink/Purple that you have in the Lustro is stunning too! Love the colors of that as well!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Such a great price at $25.00 shipped on these- yes this pink Lustro is very shiny like your Colossal and V2!
The Gradient Pink/Purple that you have in the Lustro is stunning too! Love the colors of that as well!

Ok you made made me do it ! I ordered the Pink Lustro at VR since you said they also let you use your rewards. I had mod envy lol! :blowkiss:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Ok you made made me do it ! I ordered the Pink Lustro at VR since you said they also let you use your rewards. I had mod envy lol! :blowkiss:

Awesome deal- yes the sale wasn't going on yet at vaporrange when I bought mine- ugh! I have $5.00 in reward points there and can use them during their sale- Great that you are getting the pink for an awesome price- sorry for the enabling my friend-:devil:, but at these prices I am glad you got the beautiful Hot Pink one you wanted! :hug:

I tried to use my $10.00 reward points at Asmodus and it won't let me use the 50% off code at the same time- ugh!:gaah::cuss2::tantrum:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Awesome deal- yes the sale wasn't going on yet at vaporrange when I bought mine- ugh! I have $5.00 in reward points there and can use them during their sale- Great that you are getting the pink for an awesome price- sorry for the enabling my friend-:devil:, but at these prices I am glad you got the beautiful Hot Pink one you wanted! :hug:

I tried to use my $10.00 reward points at Asmodus and it won't let me use the 50% off code at the same time- ugh!:gaah::cuss2::tantrum:
This was good enabling lol! :hug: Of course I really didn’t need the Pink one but at these prices it’s a “why not”? Lol!

yes I noticed that at VR their rewards are considered Gift Certificates & at Asmodus they are considered a discount code so they won’t let you combine. But perhaps with a phone call to them like you did once didn’t they then allow you to to use your rewards points?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
This was good enabling lol! :hug: Of course I really didn’t need the Pink one but at these prices it’s a “why not”? Lol!

yes I noticed that at VR their rewards are considered Gift Certificates & at Asmodus they are considered a discount code so they won’t let you combine. But perhaps with a phone call to them like you did once didn’t they then allow you to to use your rewards points?

Yes they did that the last time- still a PITA to have to call- any place I have rewards lets me stack them- ugh!
So now I have activated my code and can't use it now- ugh! Oh well I have a copy in my email of the # of that code!
Glad I could help you get that great mod for such an awesome price!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes they did that the last time- still a PITA to have to call- any place I have rewards lets me stack them- ugh!
So now I have activated my code and can't use it now- ugh! Oh well I have a copy in my email of the # of that code!
Glad I could help you get that great mod for such an awesome price!
You’re da Best! :blowkiss:

I agree it’s a pain so I didn’t bother using the Rewards when I ordered the Lustro for hubs for Xmas.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
You are the Best too!- So glad that we can help(enable) each other- :hug:

:blowkiss:

Just so you know, you aren't just enabling each other. :eek: I sat looking at the VR website for the longest time this morning. Some of the deals after 30% off are just hard to resist. I wanted to jump, but I didn't, at least not yet. :D Have to admit that blue gradient Lustro would look mighty good sitting here on my table.

Mods are taking over my living space again, time to pack more of them up, and my containers are already full.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The purple/pink gradient is the one I want too! :) And I'm still trying to decide if I want the yellow/purple or white/blue in the MVP5 :rolleyes:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
and Ya'll do have perdy mods. though we have no idea what rhiann's mods look like, :oops:....:teehee:

that purple Freemax looks real nice.
Yeah, I love that one. It's rare to find a true purple in vapes... most of them are that china purple that looks like Fuchsia.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just so you know, you aren't just enabling each other. :eek: I sat looking at the VR website for the longest time this morning. Some of the deals after 30% off are just hard to resist. I wanted to jump, but I didn't, at least not yet. :D Have to admit that blue gradient Lustro would look mighty good sitting here on my table.

Mods are taking over my living space again, time to pack more of them up, and my containers are already full.
Everyone’s included of course :hug:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
The purple/pink gradient is the one I want too! :) And I'm still trying to decide if I want the yellow/purple or white/blue in the MVP5 :rolleyes:

Oh I remember that you loved the pink/purple gradient Lustro when they 1st came out- so expensive then- now under $30.00.
:inlove:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

I have the same problem with mods taking over as well as RTAs and tanks- just packed a few away to make room for the new ones! Harder and harder choice to make since I love them all!
I love that blue/purple gradient one too- blue is one of my favorite colors- heck I love all the colorful mods lol I can't resist Asmodus as it is and now a 50% off plus the 30% off at Vaporrange- ugh, I don't need another mod, but at these prices so hard for me to resist!Especially when I have reward points at both places.
Glad we are helping(enabling) you too my friend, you are certainly included! You bought two of my mods I sold here-<3

VU Sponsors