Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's a giveaway right there.

Might not be the new new, but it’s a good rda...minus the gargantuan drip tip

Wish I still had the old mech to match it...but it will sit on my Timekeeper mech and vape the treat with some 20s batteries

I’ll whip us some nice fused claptons for it or a set of 28 core aliens

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
Guys, eightvape had the authentic Purge Slam Piece and Moneyshot RDA kits for under 50 bucks. Yes, you read that right. Alas, and quite predictably, they are sold out :cry:
I missed the kit for $50 But I did make it in time to get the Purge Slam Piece mod for $50, which was still one hell of a deal! I have to be content with a matching Money Shot clone from 2Fdeal until I can afford to get an authentic one. The cheapest I'm seeing them for is $99 right now.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Eightvape also has the gold TRINTIY ALPHA KIT for 7 bucks and the PODS for a penny. Team that up with the REEWAPE RBA and I'm here to tell ya that's a GREAT pod setup on the dirt cheap.

I ordered another one and 5 more pods to go with my 3 RBA decks.

You realize the XMAS12 coupon code works for that as well? 12% off!

I got the rainbow Trinity Alpha and 5 pods for $8.83 shipped. Thanks for the tip!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Oh well. 12 and a half is still a great price after shipping. You really should grab that rba head. It's really good. Especially for the price.

I have to correct what I said. The $8.83 total did not include shipping. It was $14.37 altogether. Still fabulous!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I ordered a while one and a silver one :) Even with the battery shipping that's a great deal.
Somebody nabbed the copper I had in my cart!! :gaah:

But yeah, the shipping is steep... I had 2 tanks and 2 katanas in the cart and it was $14.50.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More pretties... got both of these for only $5 each! Look at that perfect rainbow :eek: And the white is that pretty opalescent white.

View attachment 153084
Those are cool. Perfect coat pocket or purse setup. :)

Ya know, I have come to not despise disposable tanks as long as they don't cost more than coils. My niece loves those Sikary tanks. 3 for 10 bucks in the shop locally, they are totally idiot proof (well, almost) they don't leak and actually vape good for a subohm setup. They seem to last as long as the average coil. I bet the Freemax ones are at least as good.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Countrypami

Did you get your Katana order yet? Mine has said shipped for 10 days, but doesn't show up anywhere in any tracker. That doesn't necessarily mean anything these days, but I was just wondering.

Also, how is the battery in the one you have? I get a bit concerned about internal battery mods that have been sitting in a warehouse for a long time.

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@Countrypami

Did you get your Katana order yet? Mine has said shipped for 10 days, but doesn't who up anywhere in any tracker. That doesn't necessarily mean anything these days, but I was just wondering.

Also, how is the battery in the one you have? I get a bit concerned about internal battery mods that have been sitting in a warehouse for a long time.
Mine is the same way. But my first package did the same thing and just showed up on day 11. I think it stays "not in system" until USPS scans it on US soil. I've gotten several orders from them in the past and never had an issue, so I'm not too worried about it.

As far as battery life, I don't know yet. But I've ordered numerous iPower 80's that had been sitting for a while and battery life has been fine in them.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine is the same way. But my first package did the same thing and just showed up on day 11. I think it stays "not in system" until USPS scans it on US soil. I've gotten several orders from them in the past and never had an issue, so I'm not too worried about it.

As far as battery life, I don't know yet. But I've ordered numerous iPower 80's that had been sitting for a while and battery life has been fine in them.
I just found out from Daniel's video that the battery is an 18650 and it wouldn't be too hard to replace anyway. A couple easy solder joints on a new battery and one on the board.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw Smok Prince RBAs for a dollar one day at Eightvape. I ordered 5 or 6 of them. Way more than I'll ever need :D. But for a dollar? Yeah, why not.. I saw @Pastorfuzz post a dozen of them or so in the Vape Mail 2 thread lol. Like minds my friend..
Ya know what? That Prince rba deck is pretty good too. I bought 2 more from Eightvape as well. Its' even better with my airflow mod. I still think the BB/BBB deck is the best though. Performance and flavor is right up there with some pretty respectable rtas.

If you have a Trinity Alpha, how are ya gonna not buy pods for a penny each? I got a case of 10 for a dime. Oh yeah, AND another TA for 7 bucks :D

VU Sponsors