nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I saw Smok Prince RBAs for a dollar one day at Eightvape. I ordered 5 or 6 of them. Way more than I'll ever need :D. But for a dollar? Yeah, why not.. I saw @Pastorfuzz post a dozen of them or so in the Vape Mail 2 thread lol. Like minds my freind..

I need an organizer box for small stuff like RBAs and drip tips, squonk bottles, spare glass, stuff like that. Anybody have a good storage solution?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I need an organizer box for small stuff like RBAs and drip tips, squonk bottles, spare glass, stuff like that. Anybody have a good storage solution?
tackle box

Edit: There are a lot of different types too... vertical, horizontal, both V and H... just google tackle box, scroll through the image tab to get some ideas

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ya know what? That Prince rba deck is pretty good too. I bought 2 more from Eightvape as well. Its' even better with my airflow mod. I still think the BB/BBB deck is the best though. Performance and flavor is right up there with some pretty respectable rtas.

If you have a Trinity Alpha, how are ya gonna not buy pods for a penny each? I got a case of 10 for a dime. Oh yeah, AND another TA for 7 bucks :D

I like the X- Baby tanks and RBAs. Wish I'd thought to check for those.

They do have replacement glass for a quarter!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@Countrypami

I get a bit concerned about internal battery mods that have been sitting in a warehouse for a long time.

i'm the same way. but here is a little food for thought.

about 2 years ago, i lost a cordless drill, lith battery. just the other day i found it, in my atttic. it had been up there through 2 full winters.
i used it, the battery had a good charge on it.

+Caffeine

Member For 2 Years
i'm the same way. but here is a little food for thought.

about 2 years ago, i lost a cordless drill, lith battery. just the other day i found it, in my atttic. it had been up there through 2 full winters.
i used it, the battery had a good charge on it.
Yeah, same here. I recently found a drill I forgot about, and still had a decent charge and did some work with it.

Same with a few internal battery flashlights I have...going strong for many years.

It's not my preferred choice, but lithium battery tech is decent now. I have a Innokin Proton Mini as an internal battery mod and it's pretty solid.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tackle box

Edit: There are a lot of different types too... vertical, horizontal, both V and H... just google tackle box, scroll through the image tab to get some ideas
Yep. PLANO makes one for every occasion. I used to have one I kept zillions of small computer parts in.

I got one of THESE at Aldi for 7 bucks a good while back, but still haven't gotten around to getting all my stuff in it.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw Smok Prince RBAs for a dollar one day at Eightvape. I ordered 5 or 6 of them. Way more than I'll ever need :D. But for a dollar? Yeah, why not.. I saw @Pastorfuzz post a dozen of them or so in the Vape Mail 2 thread lol. Like minds my freind..
Exactly. For those rock bottom prices, why not. Maybe in the future when they're not available anymore, somebody may need one or something.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have 3 shoe boxes in my vape closet for accessories. I know whats in each. Then I got mini bins in there for the factory coils I've collected. But yeah, I keep shoe boxes for organizing.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I got some crayon boxes from Walmart. They’re literally the size of a box of crayons....see thru plastic, multi colors. I have pink, blue, clear, green. They hold all my drip tips, spare coils, tank bands, screws and doo dads. They stack, too, so I have them stacked up in a pullout drawer. image.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I got some crayon boxes from Walmart. They’re literally the size of a box of crayons....see thru plastic, multi colors. I have pink, blue, clear, green. They hold all my drip tips, spare coils, tank bands, screws and doo dads. They stack, too, so I have them stacked up in a pullout drawer. View attachment 153704
I see beautiful drip tips! You should pop over to Tip Talk and post some. Looks like Siam, Half Moon and Angel's Heavenlies!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got some crayon boxes from Walmart. They’re literally the size of a box of crayons....see thru plastic, multi colors. I have pink, blue, clear, green. They hold all my drip tips, spare coils, tank bands, screws and doo dads. They stack, too, so I have them stacked up in a pullout drawer. View attachment 153704
I never knew about those. But I'll have to look for them. I do have pencil boxes though (I think that's what they're called?). They're a bit bigger and snap shut. I use those for organizing too.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@Countrypami

Did you get your Katana order yet? Mine has said shipped for 10 days, but doesn't show up anywhere in any tracker. That doesn't necessarily mean anything these days, but I was just wondering.

Also, how is the battery in the one you have? I get a bit concerned about internal battery mods that have been sitting in a warehouse for a long time.
So I e-mailed 3A about the tracking... Zoe tracked it through DHL and this is what it showed...
upload_2020-1-19_11-49-53.png

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I use one of those bead drawer units from Walmart...
9Vl6Ygsgm7_c1L3i5IOEb_MGjiSr45_2InsaFnhHHCie-LtUOiOSJOhS7JrcmHVbNCYYhAaiRB2jwJOKjX3JGjdc3PCFsOUMbwDQ8Cy1G6eAA-pe3mGclU7s3I-zUK0J8nep-PPZ_dfjClSN2Euv1WXGPrM3NYFKAT4W0ZPasZUWOOdi-S0mUZwWD44efR-rWnn2SAIwx7aIIDP89iPDXdCA885z7Ouopm-L6LpAdXWyf3xGbAXLyZ9OkJ1in3WIA5wZ706LWlRYYRPfW_B3JT_L5BMCHKq-rFp5yFgKr9Sg6cVEEIJnEXUPUiBMpecPLe5X8hdBR0g--WipgKHAufehXpiN4_ZeHPDf7_X47sIHpikt1CoknDVZzT5IqreiYF5k4NNmVIchYNhMu-kq2j7Om5PlLOdw02re9iM6kqhELEeljLn-zpLZUIYd_igVo2qB4eFQ0S-myawvNJOlmYIoEcFySGD5yuHDh1o8y4aeGAHHHuyK3wAP-dagPEZt49pQm_yg1M52iXUoicUg-8TzoEBAYTQFNeon5uLd_GJCkoW6Z8E46ohaIoqOBdp111_OKMwBjsbraO7TFiEiUOGyBgUHynv1Bc6N9DUjpk2Ba8NbIZHR-RyBXjIKY-zI6xh7wssWCKosOEhFEKK8s1JHHGFa2OTQZVT5Zo0ZgkphiyhojXiyjFW_34uQVdTKunDlCemI42kVkHEuwyrqTtQjCGxQC_sj-lL6EdFZ20qtUFx8=w843-h435-no

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So I e-mailed 3A about the tracking... Zoe tracked it through DHL and this is what it showed...
I'll have to give this a shot, myself. Then I'll have to try Sourcemore. They split my order, the one that shipped last got here first. It's been like 2 weeks more, now. My 3a order should've been here by now. I hate not getting info from tracking. Just sitting here.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Nothing is going to ship out of China for a while now. They're on holiday until Feb 1, right?

ya know, its pretty close, i don't remember the exact dates. but i do remember that i ordered before said dates.
so they screwed me. ahh well, no biggy, i need another mod like i need another hole in my head.

now please excuse me, i need to go look in the hardware room :giggle::facepalm:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'll have to give this a shot, myself. Then I'll have to try Sourcemore. They split my order, the one that shipped last got here first. It's been like 2 weeks more, now. My 3a order should've been here by now. I hate not getting info from tracking. Just sitting here.
Sourcemore has split mine before too... us warehouse and china warehouse. US gets to me in like 4 days... China takes about a month. But I've never had one not show up... eventually.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
ya know, its pretty close, i don't remember the exact dates. but i do remember that i ordered before said dates.
so they screwed me. ahh well, no biggy, i need another mod like i need another hole in my head.

now please excuse me, i need to go look in the hardware room :giggle::facepalm:

How many mods do you have, though? Like a hundred? :giggle:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's the deal, exactly what I said when I'd been eyeing an rta at fasttech and the price jumped from like $22 to $28 right before their sale. Bastards. lol. Just like I've noticed so many clones creeping up in price, used to be $5-10, then 15, now seeing $20-25 clones. Gettin a bit big for their britches. Like McD's or other fast food places pushing $8-10 'meal deals'. Bitch please, I can get a real burger cooked fresh at a bar/grill along with real sides for that. Fools tryin to sell daewoo's at mercedes prices, gtfo with that.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
What's the deal, exactly what I said when I'd been eyeing an rta at fasttech and the price jumped from like $22 to $28 right before their sale. Bastards. lol. Just like I've noticed so many clones creeping up in price, used to be $5-10, then 15, now seeing $20-25 clones. Gettin a bit big for their britches. Like McD's or other fast food places pushing $8-10 'meal deals'. Bitch please, I can get a real burger cooked fresh at a bar/grill along with real sides for that. Fools tryin to sell daewoo's at mercedes prices, gtfo with that.

fasttech shit has been going up. and the selection has been going down.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Good, because I wouldn’t have believed you, even without Pinocchio.
I have about 17, but some I really won’t ever use. But most I pretty much like, even if they’re put away.
Did you count your Ego pens or ones like that?

i don't have any pens.
this is my very first mod. i would like to get some coils for it.

OIP.jpg

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
i don't have any pens.
this is my very first mod. i would like to get some coils for it.

View attachment 153860

I have that one too in silver. I call it a pen, they call it an AIO. That was the first kit I bought, along with a Smok Nord AIO 22. If I’d kept vaping only those mods, I’m not sure I’d have quit so easily. The Twister was a real step up since it has a great tank, imho.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I have that one too in silver. I call it a pen, they call it an AIO. That was the first kit I bought, along with a Smok Nord AIO 22. If I’d kept vaping only those mods, I’m not sure I’d have quit so easily. The Twister was a real step up since it has a great tank, imho.

a pen ? well, maybe more like a marker :D. i used for over 2 weeks witth some very yummy tobacco'ish juice. it got me to quit completely in less than 1 week, and i didn't even intend to totally quit. for me, quitting was absurdly easy. but i didn't smoke a lot anyway = 1pack 2-3 days. i smoked 1/2 cig at a time.

your right the twister tank is very nice. i want to get some coils for that when i find a smoke'n deal.
do you "know" what all different coils fit the tank ? i have no clue, i am all rebuildable now, over a year.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
a pen ? well, maybe more like a marker :D. i used for over 2 weeks witth some very yummy tobacco'ish juice. it got me to quit completely in less than 1 week, and i didn't even intend to totally quit. for me, quitting was absurdly easy. but i didn't smoke a lot anyway = 1pack 2-3 days. i smoked 1/2 cig at a time.

your right the twister tank is very nice. i want to get some coils for that when i find a smoke'n deal.
do you "know" what all different coils fit the tank ? i have no clue, i am all rebuildable now, over a year.

For the Freemax Fire Luke? Or the Joyetech?

I forget what coils fit the Ego, since when I was using that and the Nord 22, I had 3mg juice which made for a hard 2 -3 weeks for me not smoking, I was chain vaping and the Ego drip tip was getting hot!
Then I ordered juice in 6-12mg plus a Twister, and calmed down finally. But I was smoking slightly less than 2 packs a day! (My dad used to buy a pack of cigs and it would last him over a week! )

The Fire Luke uses the Fire Luke Mesh coils. Not Pro. Only the Mesh. Freemax has a few coils with similar names, but only the FL Mesh fit the FL and FL2. They last a good long time.
8Vape has them for cheap every so often. I have about 25 boxes put away, just in case I don’t want to build!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
For the Freemax Fire Luke? Or the Joyetech?

I forget what coils fit the Ego, since when I was using that and the Nord 22, I had 3mg juice which made for a hard 2 -3 weeks for me not smoking, I was chain vaping and the Ego drip tip was getting hot!
Then I ordered juice in 6-12mg plus a Twister, and calmed down finally. But I was smoking slightly less than 2 packs a day! (My dad used to buy a pack of cigs and it would last him over a week! )

The Fire Luke uses the Fire Luke Mesh coils. Not Pro. Only the Mesh. Freemax has a few coils with similar names, but only the FL Mesh fit the FL and FL2. They last a good long time.
8Vape has them for cheap every so often. I have about 25 boxes put away, just in case I don’t want to build!

2 packs = :eek:.

if the FL only takes freemax coils, i don't see any deals coming on those. oh-well

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
does anyone know about SKRR and Eleaf Ello-Vate coils ? like, all that are compatable ? which i just found out have the same coils, i have both.
and there looks to be an RBA for them = still looking at this, just now found info = don't know how complete.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
does anyone know about SKRR and Eleaf Ello-Vate coils ? like, all that are compatable ? which i just found out have the same coils, i have both.
and there looks to be an RBA for them = still looking at this, just now found info = don't know how complete.

i just found that it looks like the smok baby beast coils are the same as these. idk for sure.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The BB/BBB coil configuration is compatible with numerous devices and the compatible Smok rba rocks heavily.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
it looks like the SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast RBA is what i need, but can't find any.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fasttech shit has been going up. and the selection has been going down.
I couldn't agree more and it's really disheartening. Not just clones but fasttech was a great place to find all kinds of wonky shit. It was like a vaping flea market or something. Now it's got more authentics and just the newer shit like most other retailers, they lost what set them apart. Just like actual flea markets, they used to have really cool shit and people getting rid of used things but cool stuff like old tools or antique type knickknacks. Now it's just an outdoor dollar store filled with commercial crap.

I'm not against authentic stuff but everybody and their brother is selling the latest atomizers and mods. I liked being able to browse through old shit from like 2014 and 2015, things most online retailers had retired. Their prices were creeping up pretty hard well before the whole tariff ordeal so that's not to blame. Used to be if I missed out on something like an rta I could find it still at FT, now not so much.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ok, i had a brain cramp = why i didn't think of fasttech sooner. they have one for $10 shipped. i can wait.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Does anyone know if the Naut Mini is compatible with other coils? I used the regular Nautilus coils in it, and they really sucked. The Triton Mini ones were better, imo.
Thanks!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Does anyone know if the Naut Mini is compatible with other coils? I used the regular Nautilus coils in it, and they really sucked. The Triton Mini ones were better, imo.
Thanks!
That's the only 2 I'm aware of since that tank is not designed for sub ohm.

VU Sponsors