nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks for this link- I ordered this one yesterday- already shipped out today- I needed the RBA and this price was to good to pass by!
I got the red which is the Pink/Purple
:hug:

I think that company is affiliated with Madvapes somehow. The bank transaction and the package had "Madvapes" on it. I used to order from MV all the time, a long time ago. Their prices are really high except for just a couple of items, but I thought those original Firelukes were long gone. Was glad to get another one. I hope you enjoy yours!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I think that company is affiliated with Madvapes somehow. The bank transaction and the package had "Madvapes" on it. I used to order from MV all the time, a long time ago. Their prices are really high except for just a couple of items, but I thought those original Firelukes were long gone. Was glad to get another one. I hope you enjoy yours!
I looked around at that site- everything was pretty expensive- but such an great price on these OG Firelukes with the RBA included.
I do use mainly RTAs and RDAs- but I bought a bunch of sub tanks with RBAs and massive amounts of coils from all the great sales, just to have some in my stash cabinet for the future!
:cheers:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just set up my Fireluke RBA for the first time the other day. Instead of getting the Fireluke tank dirty, I put the RBA in my Mesh Pro. It works really well. I get good flavor, but I close the airflow WAY down. The airflow hole that's open looks like a little square.

IMG_20200306_184454.jpg

Airflow setting-
IMG_20200306_185510.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I just set up my Fireluke RBA for the first time the other day. Instead of getting the Fireluke tank dirty, I put the RBA in my Mesh Pro. It works really well. I get good flavor, but I close the airflow WAY down. The airflow hole that's open looks like a little square.

View attachment 156650

Airflow setting-
View attachment 156651

Same here, airflow very nearly closed on the og Fireluke, too. They are airy beasts!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

View attachment 156650

Airflow setting-
View attachment 156651

Good to know- I do have the Mesh Pro and the OG Fireluke with the included RBA is on the way!

:bliss:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
First for a while... found these for $20 each. 1 black, 1 Grey, 2 White... they're the same as the Subox Mini except for the flat front.

THJQ8ufz3QH4786Z8HpJAzVE9HU2tekW6ir0nbrqFB0qVGLVTjAO4g0v_9-qb5m3jiGp_yxwKHIeehVuhBrwQUgx09-U1j4vUciyPHcVY9FFpviIOCdoLo0ALpd2ue1oXQyzUOnq1qPxOV6Y6gET6Cos4TBjfssNqXXMSlC6rLqicUPsi9KHYMKvQBTOcfB40BUyjGeNRgrYFfv4jXOKwIZsFbgRYIghURzdBJL1tXuAC7knbruFO62UuzoyT6HC9Q8mL29vPTWAX1gKndN6gwy9BbGdcgj6KUngdjZ634UyPpEs8TN-1yeNnvZB5P9xqHKGU4JcZYrXr9089IS44gqcUEpoU5EGg1rI9fneaP3_hoKiBWfOemkaBxZh-UK8FgCNfgQdar465fETvHDZcdLmQPPx0JX1V-nxEN2nI46n3GSddQJVz7l_a4pzTmkQd9pqVHa3cdgfnn742wnd7xQzxNyVWPwakATjnr5iUYy2Fj-p-ioBStiftfLNqAzRCJ4Tj5JYZBbOOHtMcVJZ3Idl5aLeB4fnHLFm9kfM5sYxevK4Ez5TOnz078iyaFArkzZfqglK2anPHg1LKijsbhqxZVg269iRUmXhiw3ae501HcAW_4eQ1Svk55qjekEkwnnUpAKQdbwT8EN-qIz9GJ0HKlj9KkMS5L_t9MeRC6pVcQm492VgTyKyZ0ma9QI=w1278-h763-no

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hey peeps, long time, no post in this thread! :teehee:

I'm posting now because I'm excited. I ordered a purple Asmodus Pumper 18 from 3AVape and I think it's going to make it here later in the week.

The order has been sitting "Completed" at 3AVape for over a week, and today something showed up in California with a strange-looking tracking number on it. I'm hoping it's the Pumper - haven't ordered anything else from overseas, except another Dvarw DL, and it's in Greensboro on its way here (I hope) tomorrow.

I did e-mail 3AVape yesterday to ask them to follow up, because the tracking number had nothing on it but "Logistics order created" at 17track.net. It was just sitting there like that, day after day.

Keep your fingers crossed for me. I have a new C4 here already, just waiting for the Pumper to come!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey peeps, long time, no post in this thread! :teehee:

I'm posting now because I'm excited. I ordered a purple Asmodus Pumper 18 from 3AVape and I think it's going to make it here later in the week.

The order has been sitting "Completed" at 3AVape for over a week, and today something showed up in California with a strange-looking tracking number on it. I'm hoping it's the Pumper - haven't ordered anything else from overseas, except another Dvarw DL, and it's in Greensboro on its way here (I hope) tomorrow.

I did e-mail 3AVape yesterday to ask them to follow up, because the tracking number had nothing on it but "Logistics order created" at 17track.net. It was just sitting there like that, day after day.

Keep your fingers crossed for me. I have a new C4 here already, just waiting for the Pumper to come!
Fingers crossed you’ll have it by this week :cheers:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I don't know what's going on with that. At first I thought maybe they didn't pay their domain registration bill and went to somebody else to get the .net suffix, but I checked last night and both are registered with godaddy so that's not it. I don't know.

I looked at the actual site last night, the .net one. I couldn't access any items that were in stock, only the out-of-stock ones. Something still wasn't working right, the timeout was referring back to the .com site.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I don't know what's going on with that. At first I thought maybe they didn't pay their domain registration bill and went to somebody else to get the .net suffix, but I checked last night and both are registered with godaddy so that's not it. I don't know.
I don't know either-
I just got an email confirmation for my order so I hope all is good there at 8Vape.net site
I ordered the Smok Fetch Pro 80w, the RBA for it and a 5 pack of the 0.6 coils- plus 5 packs of Smok Cloud Beast Q4 coils.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I looked at the actual site last night, the .net one. I couldn't access any items that were in stock, only the out-of-stock ones. Something still wasn't working right, the timeout was referring back to the .com site.
I don't know why any vendor site wouldn't just buy .com, .org and .net and have them all resolve to the same site.

What you're talking about sounds like a database thing, which shouldn't be affected by moving to .net. All the mysql server cares about is that it's pointed at the right folder and socket. I'm no webmaster, especially with retail sales sites, but as far as I know the database shouldn't be affected by name resolution.

Unless it uses a product database that is separate from the site database and they have two going right now as they figure out how to import the old tables into the new one. All just barely educated guesses.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Looks like my Pumper is in New Jersey as of 4-24, and USPS is waiting for it to be handed over. I hope it will come by Wednesday. Tomorrow will be three weeks since I placed the order at 3AVape. I need to build this C4. :)

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Looks like my Pumper is in New Jersey as of 4-24, and USPS is waiting for it to be handed over. I hope it will come by Wednesday. Tomorrow will be three weeks since I placed the order at 3AVape. I need to build this C4. :)
3 weeks from 3AVape is quick especially now.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Shipping from China has definitely gotten worse than it even usually is.
I would say all international shipping really. Pigs sent me an RDA and it only took a week. I sent him some coils and same thing. 1 week. I ordered a Furyan from a place in Australia just before all this Wuhan virus stuff started and it just left Los Angeles yesterday.

Last edited:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
not china. but, i bought a mod from this dude that lives about 1 1/2 hours sw of me. it went south, and then NE to Grand Rapids MI :crazy::facepalm:. basicly 500 miles out of its way.

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
not china. but, i bought a mod from this dude that lives about 1 1/2 hours sw of me. it went south, and then NE to Grand Rapids MI :crazy::facepalm:. basicly 500 miles out of its way.
IKR... I get my prescriptions mailed to me in blister packs from the other side of Dayton. For some reason they take 3-4 days... From South Dayton to North Dayton to Cincinnati to Columbus and then back to Dayton sorting center to North Dayton to me.

Makes no sense at all why it just didn't get delivered to me when it was scanned the first time it went through N. Dayton. If it weren't for tracking notifications I would have never known.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
IKR... I get my prescriptions mailed to me in blister packs from the other side of Dayton. For some reason they take 3-4 days... From South Dayton to North Dayton to Cincinnati to Columbus and then back to Dayton sorting center to North Dayton to me.

Makes no sense at all why it just didn't get delivered to me when it was scanned the first time it went through N. Dayton. If it weren't for tracking notifications I would have never known.

i have theories why they do the way they do.

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
That might be part of it to but government pensions are not what alot of people think they are.
They are a lot more than the 85% (or more) of American workers who don't get pensions, even though they work 10x harder, get less benefits, less vacation time, less average wages, and on and on ....

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
They are a lot more than the 85% (or more) of American workers who don't get pensions, even though they work 10x harder, get less benefits, less vacation time, less average wages, and on and on ....

That is part of the perks of the job. It's also why alot of government jobs pay less money than their private industry counterparts. We all have choices to make don't we.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Well, the package that was on its way from China was not my Pumper. Hubbs had ordered something.

So now my package has been sitting with a "Logistics order created" status for over two weeks. It better move soon. I've already e-mailed 3AVape once and they responded that the order is "waiting for a flight." Uh huh. :mad:

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
Well, the package that was on its way from China was not my Pumper. Hubbs had ordered something.

So now my package has been sitting with a "Logistics order created" status for over two weeks. It better move soon. I've already e-mailed 3AVape once and they responded that the order is "waiting for a flight." Uh huh. :mad:
I've had orders from 3Avape take up to 4 months. Sometimes I completely forget that I even ordered something from them and am totally surprised with a new vape when it comes in the mail...

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm still debating on whether I'm going to do any more ordering from China right now. Their end used to be pretty predictable with most of the problems starting once our own USPS got their hands on it.

Now, it's gotten really sketchy on their end too. Or at least appears to be.

I have 2 small packages sitting over there. One has been "turned over to air transport" for nearly 3 weeks and one hasn't even shown up in the tracker yet. I put the number in 3 days ago.

Again though, this is almost never the fault of the vendors. It's the shipping companies. However, it's no secret that every company is under the cast iron thumb of the totalitarian communist regime over there.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I'm still debating on whether I'm going to do any more ordering from China right now. Their end used to be pretty predictable with most of the problems starting once our own USPS got their hands on it.

I have 2 small packages sitting over there. One has been "turned over to air transport" for nearly 3 weeks and one hasn't even shown up in the tracker yet. I put the number in 3 days ago.

Again though, this is almost never the fault of the vendors. It's the shipping companies. However, it's no secret that every company is under the cast iron thumb of the totalitarian communist regime over there.

If this hadn't been a nearly irresistible deal, and the fact that Asmodus appears to be phasing out their more affordable stabwood mods, I wouldn't have even bothered. The last order before this, I just wanted one more Dvarw DL clone, which you can't get over here, and I can't afford the real deal.

I've said several times that I'd never order from China again. One of these days, I'll mean it for real. I'll give it a good old-fashioned INFJ door slam.

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

View attachment 156650

Airflow setting-
View attachment 156651
Nice. I've wanted to turn my twin bro into rebuildables for a while now but like most, and I don't begrudge, he just wants to plug and play. He swaps coils at minimum weekly. He uses a Mesh Pro exclusively. I'd be all about setting up his atty for the time being with a rba. So I just need to find a Fireluke rba and that's compatible? Appreciate any feedback!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice. I've wanted to turn my twin bro into rebuildables for a while now but like most, and I don't begrudge, he just wants to plug and play. He swaps coils at minimum weekly. He uses a Mesh Pro exclusively. I'd be all about setting up his atty for the time being with a rba. So I just need to find a Fireluke rba and that's compatible? Appreciate any feedback!
It's not sold separately but it's included with the original Freemax Fireluke tank. They're getting harder to find but there's still some out there.

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Well thanks for the tip I'll see if I can find one. I have some rta's, even unused, laying around but I think I can push him out of the nest with less resistance with the Mesh Pro rba lol. Thanks again

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your post reminded me to check my tracking for a Fasttech order. I ordered 7 weeks ago. It's finally passed through Chicago (customs I assume?). It's supposed to arrive Wednesday. I forgot what I ordered but remember it's a lot of glass for tanks. Hopefully they arrive intact.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
2fdeal shipping was $2 not long ago. its $5.50 now, going up almost daily. i was contemplating a few orders, not really any more. i will just wait till i find it used, or i don't get it.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So now I have a couple Wotofo juice caps for filling squonk bottles in the mod (half price) coming from Mike Vapes site. It went from Queens to Detroit, then 100 miles past me to Lansing and now allegedly back to Detroit. It left the Detroit hub yesterday, which is 20 miles from here and it's supposed to hit my local PO from there within like 12 hours. Now it disappeared between the hub and my PO.

I try to be understanding as much as I can, but this can't be this hard folks. This is the 2nd time in a couple months that the Detroit hub has sent my package to the wrong city.
==================================
htjlate.JPG

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
So now I have a couple Wotofo juice caps for filling squonk bottles in the mod (half price) coming from Mike Vapes site. It went from Queens to Detroit, then 100 miles past me to Lansing and now allegedly back to Detroit. It left the Detroit hub yesterday, which is 20 miles from here and it's supposed to hit my local PO from there within like 12 hours. Now it disappeared between the hub and my PO.

I try to be understanding as much as I can, but this can't be this hard folks. This is the 2nd time in a couple months that the Detroit hub has sent my package to the wrong city.
==================================
View attachment 159644

i think they are diverting packages to justify their jobs. among other things.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Roadside has the UWELL D2 RTA for 2 bucks with code D2R

Old and pretty standard velocity style deck, but 2 bucks and less than 4 for shipping.

VU Sponsors