Become a Patron!

what is the sweet spot of watts for a atlantis tank?

pjerzy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I believe the coil has 20-30w written on it. Personally I don't like it higher than 30 and usually stick around 28 or 29.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
When i was using it, I usually stuck around 33 or so watts, any higher and i would start getting burnt pieces of cotton coming up through the chimney (one of the reasons i changed to the delta 2 and sub tank mini)

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would vape mine about 28.5-29.5W.

I have also tried it a few times on a mech mod (so it was hitting 35-36W), but the coils didn't last long

NCHornet

Member For 4 Years
32 watts is the sweet spot for me and my juice. Even at 40 watts I haven't had a single dry hit or burnt taste at all. Also not a single drop from leaking, gotta love that. I just ordered the 5ml tank for it, cuz the tiny one it comes with is a joke!!!!!

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
32 watts is the sweet spot for me and my juice. Even at 40 watts I haven't had a single dry hit or burnt taste at all. Also not a single drop from leaking, gotta love that. I just ordered the 5ml tank for it, cuz the tiny one it comes with is a joke!!!!!
How long does your head units last?

Frito

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I use mine and the Lemo at work quite a bit. For me, about 35 watts seems to work best.

Not sure if this is the right spot to post this. But what replacement coils is everyone using on their atlantis? Authentic or clone? And who has the best deals. I see a lot of good reviews on the clones on fasttech but they are saying my order wouldn't ship til lthe end of feb. Any other good options out there? Thanks in advance for the help.

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I run mine between 30-35W, usually closer to 30. I got about 20ml through the coil before the flavor started to change and I swapped it out.

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure if this is the right spot to post this. But what replacement coils is everyone using on their atlantis? Authentic or clone? And who has the best deals. I see a lot of good reviews on the clones on fasttech but they are saying my order wouldn't ship til lthe end of feb. Any other good options out there? Thanks in advance for the help.
I got my heads (coils) from a local B&M for $3.99 each.

wildwildwest

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
25-30W for me, but it depends entirely on the juice.

Xhalin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm using max vg at 30w, seems to be a sweet spot so far.

Same here- some juices taste waaaay better at low wattage... 25 or 24.5 for some. I even find that this tank pulls more flavor out of certain juices than my dripper atties

VU Sponsors