Become a Patron!

What is the worst piece of vaping equiptment you have owned ?

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With the exception of juices, what one piece of vaping equiptment would you warn people to stay away from and why ?

Mechs, APV's, Toppers,batteries, chargers.......whatever.

Savage_46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Worst I've had were a couple ce4's. Decent for a beginner starting out, but there's so much better out there. Mine were problematic. Didn't fair to well in a shop & didn't wick all that great.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ordered some 9ml bottles from Vapage for the Reo and decided to try one of their disposables. It's the 1st disposable I've tried. No. Just no.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The original late 2012 to early 2013 Tobeco clone of the Odysseus atty.

Utterly unusable $30 POS.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Smok ARO (version 1). CE4s could've taught it. Jeez it was bad. First vape from it was awesome. Great flavor, great vapor. From that point on, all it did was leak and gurgle. It's the ONE tank I told boyfriend to stay away from. He went to the vape shop one day on his own. Came home with a blue one. He's never gone there without me since.

vapire

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Legit nimbus. Crooked posts shitty insulator that popped out. Lasted 2 weeks what hunk of junk. Oh that and original vivi nova burnt hits left and right.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Legit nimbus. Crooked posts shitty insulator that popped out. Lasted 2 weeks what hunk of junk. Oh that and original vivi nova burnt hits left and right.
Wow...I had the same problems with those two exact POS.... Small world

D

Donald Bickers

UDCT,,,,thought ,ooo,,the tank wont slip off,what a piece of shit,pain in the ass to fill and seems like they only hold a few hits,,,,just as well be dripping,to fill it you gotta take it all apart,never again,,,,,,,,PS,,,,,got one for sale if anybody wants one.......

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For me Pro Tank 2 , months ago, built a coil put it in and sucked , put same in evod and it was great . I did this many times , something is wrong with that design .So instead of fixing it they come out with a new product , go figure . But if it was ok by you , more power to ya.

chris damron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Old k101 with the top side firing button. I can't. I just can't.

Superjeep

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This might sound harsh but a few years ago the worst things I ever purchased were pretty much anything from gotvapes made by vision. Dry hit, flood. Dry hit flood. The worst products I ever used. The original Vivi nova's come in a close second.

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
I only have 1. V2 Cigs (cig-a-like) SUCKS!!! *I only used it for 4-days* then bought a Silver Bullet & 6ml Carto-Tank :D Everything else I love and still have! :D

Superjeep

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For some reason your silver bullet mention reminded me of another mod that was the worst...sort of. Me and a buddy used to have old original roughstack from madvapes. It really was a good mod while it worked but it had a bad habit of trying to kill not only me but my buddy with bad switches over and over. I think we both replaced the switch madvapes sent us 3 times and every time after a few weeks I would leave the room and come back in after a bit and it would be on the coffee table literally smoking and melting the the carto. I used to use those clear fat dual coil cartos on it.

That was pretty much the mod that opened my eyes on mod and battery safety.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
FastTech Nautilus clones. Parts didn't even fit properly.

VU Sponsors