Become a Patron!

what is wrong with my new mod?!?!?

hey yall I recently purchased a new vaporesso nebula mod and I get no flavor whatsoever or gross flavor. I have a smok stick big baby beast, and the flavor with this thing Is amazing but as soon as I put the tank on the nebula it has no flavor at all, ive tried every wattage different flavors and its all crap and ends up burning my coil within a day. does anyone else have this kind of problem with there mods. I don't know what to do, I'm about to sell it if I cant figure it out. someone please help me

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
hey yall I recently purchased a new vaporesso nebula mod and I get no flavor whatsoever or gross flavor. I have a smok stick big baby beast, and the flavor with this thing Is amazing but as soon as I put the tank on the nebula it has no flavor at all, ive tried every wattage different flavors and its all crap and ends up burning my coil within a day. does anyone else have this kind of problem with there mods. I don't know what to do, I'm about to sell it if I cant figure it out. someone please help me
So your saying it is the mod giving you a bad taste which does not make sense since the mod only sends current unless your using the wrong settings. Read the manual, and if all else fails contact the MFG [email protected]

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
The Omni board will supply you with 6 output modes: Smart VW/CCW/VT(Ni200/SS/Ti)/CCT/
TCR/Bypass. These modes cater for almost any kind of coil that you may be using.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If the same tank works on a different device in my opinion it is how you are using it. Not configuring the device correctly means it does not work like you expect or want it to.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Did you prime your coils? Are your watts at the proper amount for those coils? Are you in TC mode? If you are in TC mode, what are your coils made of, can they be ran safely? Are you giving your coils time to rewick between hits?

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Also.. less airflow and lower wattage tends to produce better flavor. Lower wattage is required since airflow cools your coil, otherwise you would burn your coil.

ok so this is how I work it. I prime them so I know there good and soaked put it together and fill it up. give it a min then turn it on. first time is asks if new load or old, I hit new if its new. auto puts it on 50. the coil is the t6 baby says .2ohm 40 - 130, 70 - 90 best. 80 seems to hit better that 50 but always burns the coil. neither have as good as flavor as the smok stick and its in vw mode

I think that is the standard mode, its variable wattage mode, just specs the coil at 50 watts what I plug it up

VU Sponsors