What is wrong with people?!!??

russ81072

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So here is my short story. My wofe and i work a dog rescue, we got a cal later tonight from our local animal control. They lady asked if we could take in two puppies, of course we said sure. She proceeded to te us one is 4 months old and the other us.........wait for it...... 4 WEEKS OLD!!! WTF!!! She told us he was "found" in the middle of the road. Yeah right my ASS HE WAS!! I live in the chicagoland area and the weather is bad out here right now. Wind chill below 20 degrees righ now. He would have froze to death in a matter of minutes. The other boy we took had a cut under his right arm pit area, looked like he was cut with a knife. I have been rescuing for awhile now and the more i see the more i begin to not like people very much. It really pisses me off and makes me sick to my stomach when i see some of these babies we get coming through our rescue and see the abuse they have endured and still manage to lick my face when i come to their rescue. it just makes me want to go out and beat the shit out of some of these people and give them a taste of their own medicine. I also foster some of these dogs we get in, mostly the puppies are the ones i foster. The two boys i got tonight are safe and sound in one of my board memebers home.

Thank you for letting me rant.

russ81072

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I totally agree with you BigNasty. It does make me feel good when i can rescue some of them though and know i at least helped some of the animals.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Child abuse & animal abuse are 2 sides of the same coin, only 1 holds less value than the other. Unfortunately I work in an environment where I see convicted abusers on a nightly basis. These people are sick and no amount of jail time will fix whatever's truly wrong with them on the inside. Murderers & thieves I have a lot less problems out of than abusers/molesters. Those people are just sick.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Meant to add that their values should be equal, but they are not.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Child abuse & animal abuse are 2 sides of the same coin, only 1 holds less value than the other. Unfortunately I work in an environment where I see convicted abusers on a nightly basis. These people are sick and no amount of jail time will fix whatever's truly wrong with them on the inside. Murderers & thieves I have a lot less problems out of than abusers/molesters. Those people are just sick.
I read former FBI profiler has always said that child predators are broken beyond any form of redemption, they cannot be fixed and need to be locked away or put to death.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I will pray for your animals, and ask St Francis of Assisi to intercede on their behalf. Most people are shocked that I am a minister and really do not like people. I love them all with NO exceptions....but what some of them do....makes me grind my teeth.

russ81072

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well to be fair there more good people than the bad ones, like everyone on this forum!!

russ81072

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Everyone on here are good people is what i mean. Maybe i just read my post wrong.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's on par with people who beat women.. it just makes them feel superior and tough but in reality they are weak on the inside and out.

I've been a dog owner for years and anyone who abuses an animal, no matter what it is - should be tied to a truck and dragged around town

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well to be fair there more good people than the bad ones, like everyone on this forum!!
Or as I believe.......ALL people are good........what they DO, is another case. We are not the sum of what we do...but who we ARE.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I really wish i could be more convinced of that but there's a ton of really screwed up people out there my friend.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's on par with people who beat women.. it just makes them feel superior and tough but in reality they are weak on the inside and out.

I've been a dog owner for years and anyone who abuses an animal, no matter what it is - should be tied to a truck and dragged around town

Thats another one i can't tolerate , it is mind boggling to me how so many woman are treated and actually hit by their so called caring lol other.

I don't care if your girl or wife is beating you senseless (as long as it's a good reason of course) , you just do not lay a hand on a woman, period .

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Post removed by VH fan.

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So here is my short story. My wofe and i work a dog rescue, we got a cal later tonight from our local animal control. They lady asked if we could take in two puppies, of course we said sure. She proceeded to te us one is 4 months old and the other us.........wait for it...... 4 WEEKS OLD!!! WTF!!! She told us he was "found" in the middle of the road. Yeah right my ASS HE WAS!! I live in the chicagoland area and the weather is bad out here right now. Wind chill below 20 degrees righ now. He would have froze to death in a matter of minutes. The other boy we took had a cut under his right arm pit area, looked like he was cut with a knife. I have been rescuing for awhile now and the more i see the more i begin to not like people very much. It really pisses me off and makes me sick to my stomach when i see some of these babies we get coming through our rescue and see the abuse they have endured and still manage to lick my face when i come to their rescue. it just makes me want to go out and beat the shit out of some of these people and give them a taste of their own medicine. I also foster some of these dogs we get in, mostly the puppies are the ones i foster. The two boys i got tonight are safe and sound in one of my board memebers home.

Thank you for letting me rant.
God bless you for saving those Innocent puppies...I'd say more but you just about covered just how I feel about people(sub humans) like that.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thats another one i can't tolerate , it is mind boggling to me how so many woman are treated and actually hit by their so called caring lol other.

I don't care if your girl or wife is beating you senseless (as long as it's a good reason of course) , you just do not lay a hand on a woman, period .
There is a difference between abuse and defending yourself.
example.. me beating my wife/gf bad.
Me defending myself from a batshit woman intent on causing me harm.. good.

Sorry man the hands off way of thought went out of window forever when I was sitting in the ER getting a metal nail file dug out of my thigh and bone.. a nice parting gift from a "woman" who thought we were being to rough with her pimp/boyfriend after he beat the living shit out of her for not getting tricks in the bathroom.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There is a difference between abuse and defending yourself.
example.. me beating my wife/gf bad.
Me defending myself from a batshit woman intent on causing me harm.. good.

Sorry man the hands off way of thought went out of window forever when I was sitting in the ER getting a metal nail file dug out of my thigh and bone.. a nice parting gift from a "woman" who thought we were being to rough with her pimp/boyfriend after he beat the living shit out of her for not getting tricks in the bathroom.

Yeah i know that very well , i was referring to woman who do not want you dead lol. Should change the wording.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
God bless you for saving those Innocent puppies...I'd say more but you just about covered just how I feel about people(sub humans) like that.

You know what they say , " the more i get to know you the more i like my dog" lol. God bless Russ , anybody who can't tolerate abuse is a friend of mine.

This might seem odd to some but on this very rare occasion i am not joking , i really do actually prefer Dogs and other animals to most people these days .

russ81072

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can relate totally, up here we have a lot of dog fighting rings, mostly of the "pitbull" breeds. I am educated in the breed it self.
I try to do what I can to help some of the less fortunate ones, it does weigh on you sometimes though. but we just keep pushing forward and do the best we can to help these animals.

russ81072

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You know what they say , " the more i get to know you the more i like my dog" lol. God bless Russ , anybody who can't tolerate abuse is a friend of mine.

This might seem odd to some but on this very rare occasion i am not joking , i really do actually prefer Dogs and other animals to most people these days .
Me too my friend, I love hanging out with my boys, and thank you for the kind words.

russ81072

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Whiskey I appreciate the kind words, I love what I do, I love having the little ones run around and watch them flourish and open up to us,
I love it when they get adopted and find a loving heart to cling too.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Me too my friend, I love hanging out with my boys, and thank you for the kind words.

Anyone that does what you do has a good heart , thats all there is to it . I had so many animals running around my house over the years, just strays and unwanted animals that i barely had room to live. My problem is the way i was brought up i think , i'm just way way to sensitive and compassionate for a "guy" lol.

The truth is, i can make it through those "feed the children" commercials but i still can't get through a "save the suffering animals" commercial, if i don't change the channel fast enough i tear up.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can relate totally, up here we have a lot of dog fighting rings, mostly of the "pitbull" breeds. I am educated in the breed it self.
I try to do what I can to help some of the less fortunate ones, it does weigh on you sometimes though. but we just keep pushing forward and do the best we can to help these animals.

Thats what i hate , not being able to do even more , i can't stand thinking about all the good animals at the local shelters and most through no fault of their own.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The funny thing about dogs and cats. I firmly believe they see the quality of your soul.

They just have unconditional love which is so rare these days, although i did have one dog who clearly despised me , was always so nice to him and still loved him to death but to him , i was excess baggage which needed to be disposed of .

What a great dog he was , you rock Pugsly.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They just have unconditional love which is so rare these days, although i did have one dog who clearly despised me , was always so nice to him and still loved him to death but to him , i was excess baggage which needed to be disposed of .

That was my cat's name. I miss that annoying bastard, he was a funny cat.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He is not looking at your soul he is debating what part he is going to eat first when you die in your sleep. and by die I mean when he smothers you to death.

LOL...it's a she. She's slept curled up next to me at night since the night I got her. She's a flee-er who loves belly rubs, not a fighter. ;)

But, if I die in my sleep, since nobody would likely find us for a week or more, I'd hope she'd eat me and live. Meat is meat.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My cats and I rescued each other.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL...it's a she. She's slept curled up next to me at night since the night I got her. She's a flee-er who loves belly rubs, not a fighter. ;)
My boy Leo (Russian Blue) likes to jump up on the bed to "Start shit" with me....so I will rough him up and it is GAME ON!!! He will try to eat my arm off! Then when he is finally convinced that he was won.....cuddle time.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My buddies pugsly and abu used to do that, the remaining one is just touched in the head.
He will cuddle for a minute, he is also a groomer... woke up today with his sanding my forehead.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My buddies pugsly and abu used to do that, the remaining one is just touched in the head.
He will cuddle for a minute, he is also a groomer... woke up today with his sanding my forehead.

Ha, yeah..she used to wake me up FOR THINGS by chewing/pulling my hair. I shaved it off..she is vexed.
She still takes running leaps off the headboard though, landing next to me or just running me over...quite effective.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oi...e's tetched....pure aff his trolley!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The funny thing about dogs and cats. I firmly believe they see the quality of your soul.
I am a strong believer in that, in my therapy dog work, the dogs are big sensors in how people are feeling in sickness and yes in death as well, people suffering with terminal illnesses are well read by canines, cancer, diabetes, so its much more than soul they can read, it is so amazing to witness, so imagine how awful it is for some one in my line of volunteerism feels, to see endless cases of animal abuse, its staggering. They do so much for us and this is how some treat them. :(

russ81072

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

the dog who despised me, his name was Skippy and he had big teeth, of course when your 7 everything is bigger than you.
still have the scar to prove how much he "loved" me! LOL!!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am a strong believer in that, in my therapy dog work, the dogs are big sensors in how people are feeling in sickness and yes in death as well, people suffering with terminal illnesses are well read by canines, cancer, diabetes, so its much more than soul they can read, it is so amazing to witness, so imagine how awful it is for some one in my line of volunteerism feels, to see endless cases of animal abuse, its staggering. They do so much for us and this is how some treat them. :(
You and your "staff" are so Blessed. This warms the heart of St Francis.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
the dog who despised me, his name was Skippy and he had big teeth, of course when your 7 everything is bigger than you.
I have Leo "love scars" all over both arms and hands lol. I am diabetic so I scar easily. That puss is a pure doofus!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This lady (Someones Nana) died a few days after we shared some time with her.
photo_zpsc5940030.jpg

There are paintings on the ceilings of the cancer center we visit at our hospital painted by the cancer victims, hers was there as I looked up, that day, I will NEVER forget our time together.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Yeah, animals sense on another level.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cats-sixth-sense-predicting-death/

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When mom was leading up to her surgery and various things there was a lady with a pair of
max_400_great-pyrenees.jpg

Super sweet, super fluffy. They would shoulder block and LEAN into the person needing to pet them for stress relief the most.

I am a big dude but these ponies leaned into me enough it sat me on my ass and smothered me in dog slobber, and nudges. The hospital staff freaked out , the owner freaked out I was just sitting there laughing and roughing them up, I needed it at that moment.
I had to explain to the staff that was freaking out I was ok and fine, they were picking up I needed a laugh in the worst way. The owner was trying to explain they are super gentle, I assured her they were, I just needed some extra stress relief.

Last edited:

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Jesus man , when your pet wants you dead , you don't want it to be equipped with big teeth , just my opinion though.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Amazing , you have a Pugsly too , awesome , mine was a Pekingese with a major attitude problem.

PUGSLY'S RULE!!!!!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Amazing , you have a Pugsly too , awesome , mine was a Pekingese with a major attitude problem.

PUGSLY'S RULE!!!!!
Mine was part tortie manx and bombay.
he was the runt of the litter that turned out to be a BEAST, 25lbs of lean black panther.
Stubborn, would dig his heels in and lean, nibble your nose and chin, and bitch if you were to loud. I miss the hell out of him.

VU Sponsors