Become a Patron!

What is your favorite atty right now?

Michael Smith

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Picked up the orchid v4 clone by tobecco yesterday as well. Previously had the v1 but hated that it didn't have a fill hole. All I can say is WOW! Unreal how great this thing is. Machining was so nice I was beside myself. I'll post a full review later today but man oh man this thing is great. For 20 bucks this thing is the flavor king of the jungle right now big time. And with a 5 mil tank it's just fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thats it , got to get one now .

Michael Smith

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know it says it holds 7-8 ml but I filled mine with a 5 ml syringe yesterday and it wouldn't take all of it so I think it's more like 4.75 or 5 ml.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not concerned about how much juice it holds , your comments about it's performance pushed me over the edge.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
a9d28d5a988bfa2255ccd9c65dfc823c.jpg
c88e9623cfacf6d47fbd800846efb6e7.jpg
S.o.v 5k RDA with two sir Hope cap better warm flavor then the magma and veritas
a6521826c26fe069286453e622ed0d21.jpg

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My gauntlet is now my favorite Atty the air flow comes through the center post awesome flavor and clouds
b70026147a4baa9179d21da10c948f88.jpg
1420100e030c3eb70dbcff3c1e6cf856.jpg

MoBayRasta

Member For 4 Years
Current favorite flavor RDA's:

Atomic Dripper no doubt about it! This little thing is a flavor beast that puts out dense clouds. Only problem is, it is a "little" beast that puts out dense clouds( Constant re-dripping) Amazing build quality. Tiny little deck isn't the easiest for chubby fingers or newbies to build on. My favorite atty for trying new flavors.

Vapewell 26650 RDA- What??? A 26650 RDA on a best flavor RDA list. Hell yes! Airflow comes in underneath heat sink fins down the side of the dripper and the out onto the coils. Over drip to your hearts content because it will just run into back into the air channels. I have actually filled juice over the coils and never leaked a drop. LOVE this feature. Deck is actually a 22mm deck because of how the airflow works, causing this dripper to have a super reduced chamber and amazeball flavor. Unbelievably happy with this RDA. Looks, performance and function all top notch. A little innovation goes a long way.

Surric Galaxy- Made in Southern California. Super reduced chamber for a dense warm flavorful vape. Tellurium coated center pin makes this RDA hit extremely hard. Very basic easy to build on deck. Really nice craftsmanship. Beautiful, deep engraving. Non adjustable airflow is a bummer but the stock holes are absolutely perfect for me. If you like a mouth to lung hit this RDA is not for you.

Magma- This dripper has been talked about a lot in this thread all ready so I wont go into too much detail. Air from directly below the coil, and the chamber shape combine to make an amazing moist flavorful vape. Very kayfun like in flavor. Super newb friendly with its dual post design, making it extremely easy to build and wick. It holds a lot of juice in its well but will leak like a well used whore if you don't juice it correctly......lol

Current favorite cloud blowing RDA's:

Mutation X (v1,1.5, or v2) and Mutation XL- What's not to like. This dripper designed in the US by Chris Essker and made in China originally by Unicig has now been cloned by almost every Chinese manufacturer. Most of the factories are making damn good versions. Tons of really controllable airflow, huge post holes, DEEP wells and a large build deck, make this a cloud blowers dream. Is there such thing as too much airflow? I think not. I use these drippers a lot.

Big Buddha RDA- Totally awesome 26650 version of the Plum Veil . Mega airflow options including air from the negative post to hit the back of your coils, Cyclops style airflow to hit your coils from the front, and air from the top if needed for extra cloud density. Another BIG RDA with awesome clouds and acceptable flavor.

454 Big Block- Not easy at all to build on but once setup correctly capable of really nice clouds and wonderful flavor. An affordable easy to obtain US made RDA. You would think something must be wrong, but its a kick ass well designed product.

I am sure there are better in both categories but I have had the opportunity to use and own a bunch of RDA's and these are my current favorites.

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Loving the onslaught recently. Easy to build 3 coils, tons of wicking room so I get about 30 hits before dripping, and the best flavor/cloud combination I have come across. The flavor doesn't compare to the magma, but for the clouds this thing puts out the flavor comes through strong. Running it with 3 24 gauge coils at .18 ohms at 85 watts.

dud3r

Member For 4 Years
Orchid V4 is killing my other RTA's at the moment. For RDA, I'm loving the CLT V2.

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Big Buddha is my favorite RTA, never leaks a drop. Doge is my favorite dripper, insane clouds.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have basically every popular new atty that's been out in the last year and nothing has yet to trump my veritas. I did order a freakshow a week ago from China. I think that may replace the veritas.

If I could get the build right I'd love this thing:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417314295.738840.jpg

But for pure easy of build and consistency gotta go with my Igo W Plus.
For flavor and best air, my Hobo.

Lil T Flex

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I keep it simple with my iGo w5 with an upgraded copper center

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Orchid V4 is killing my other RTA's at the moment. For RDA, I'm loving the CLT V2.

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk.

Really liking my CLT V2 as well.. especially for the price.. I want to try the Orchid V4 or the KF V4 (whenever it gets cloned)

VU Sponsors