Become a Patron!

What Is Your Favorite,Best Tasting,and Easy to Fill Tank ?????????????

BigCryBaby

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tell me what your tank you are in love with. The tank you would not trade for its weight in gold. On another note what is the craziest, most unusual tank you seen or heard about? I am surprised they have not put LED lights in tanks as decoration.

nauti and nice

Member For 4 Years
i'm always in search of the holy grail (and/or super cute/cool/unique) of tanks so I have quite a collection, but I always end up back with my nautilus mini. I've learned to keep a piece of thickish grippy material with me and keeping the silicon seal juicy, to get the bottom off (after grinding my thumb raw while on vacation). and LED tanks *do exist lol.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Kabuki tank by Zen. Extremely well made, doesn't leak, easy to fill, uses Nautilus coils and has great airflow control and flavor...

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Right now for me the good old Kanger Subtank Mini using the RBA heads.

Takes a few tries to get the build right but once you do it is all good!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
favorite tanks? depends on my mood... for flavor? either the hurricane or the aquav2
for workhorse, i like wither the tfv4 mini or the silobeast with triton coils
for a flashback, i'lll pop on a kf4
For vapor-serpant or crius
most unusual would have to be the ruzgar. i have one, its....OK.. but its weird, its like the evil drunk product of a kayfun and a fogger locked in prison

Last edited:

kim leith

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I find that using longer, narrower, tips really helps flavor. I.M.O.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, now that I seem to have the weeping issue fixed, my OBS Crius tanks are my main go to's. Next up would be a toss up between my Herakles, and OBS T-VCT tanks.

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At the moment, for me, it's a toss-up between the Uwell Crown and the Steam Crave Aromamizer RDTA Limited Edition. Both are great in flavors and clouds production.
2a4d0631b8f84cedc83ae32c90074865.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My Haze RTA, excellent flavor and incredibly easy to build on. Pop the cap off fill up the 2ml and I'm good to go.

Jlankford3336

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So far the Aspire Cleito is my favorite. I just bought a Uwell Crown but after 1.5 tanks it's still got a funky taste. I'm really trying to like the crown but that taste is making it hard!

Last edited:

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
PICO. Trumps everything I've ever had.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Crown is by far my favorite. Hated the TFV4. Sold it after 2 weeks and bought another Crown.

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
mutank is good, herk +, arctic v8, and crown fit the profile, great taste and easy to fill. vengeance would be at the top if it had topfill, although now that their micro version has it I am hopeful for gen 2! Goliath v2, and steam crave also in the tops imo.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The 2 tanks that are getting the most use right now is the Aspire Cleito and Stentorian Steam Engine (with Clapton Coil), both are easy to fill and the flavor is outstanding. I still use my TFV4, Crown, OBS and Herakles Plus but not as much as the other 2.

HaileStorm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Triton 2 (my absolute fave)
2. Crown (close second to the Triton 2)
3. Griffin (my fave rta coz it's my only rta)

Those among the 5 tanks I have at the moment. Restraining myself from buying others for now. I heard the herakles plus also gives a great vape. Do stay away from the tfv4 mini or not. Hated it. Ymmv. I also found that drippers are not for me, only use my haze rdta (clone) at home.

VU Sponsors