Become a Patron!

What is your favorite cloud combo?!

Ahow216

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
As a cloud chaser, when you go to impress your friends, or just blow some huge plumes, what is your go-to combination of mod & rda?

Also put down your favorite builds & eliquid!

Paragon mod
CLT Infinite
Dual coil macro coils (Japanese cotton sheets)
Currently dripping Frisco by Blue Label!

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Copper 26650 BFM
Stillare RDA (drilled out posts and top cap)
24g kanthel parallel dual micro coils
Organic cotton wicks
Custom blended100% VG juice by Vapor Miester
I don't show off my huge clouds much
But Dad calls my set up "the cannon" lol

thatirishguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Copper Pegasus
Stillare
Dual parallel 24g Micros
Japanese Cotton
VTC5's

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Black Copper Stingray
Zenith V2
Dual parallel 26ga kanthal
VTC5

95%VG DIY juice (strawberry, pomegranate, black cherry)

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Plume veil RDA
Sigelei 100watt
24g dual coil .3
Rayon
And some mothers milk I can only do this when I'm alone or the people I live with get so mad look lol
Around 75 watts flavor is not as good but it "chucks it" I'm assuming its "sick as tits"

Last edited:

Ahow216

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@dre1982 how do you like the 100watt Sigelei?! I have the Ipv v2 right now from Pioneer4you but how often do you go above 50 watts? also mothers milk is some of the best juice I've tried to date!

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have the ipv2 and I only went to 28 watts on my veritas due to battery life. I changed the battery twice a day. I did go to 50 with my plume veil but as you know it doesn't last long.

With the sigelei oh man I can go all day no problem. At 28w I got almost 3 days with Samsung's 25r. I only had it since Saturday so can't tell you a lot. I did use my plume at 75 watts all day today and pissed the people off I live with. Clouds for days! In a nut shell going to the sig from the ipv2 is a Huge improvement!

Ahow216

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm debating between the Sigelei 100watt and the Ipv3 which goes up to 150 watts :eek:

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm debating between the Sigelei 100watt and the Ipv3 which goes up to 150 watts :eek:
I build my mech to .19ish which is close to a 100w and my sigelei at a 100 is plenty. 150 is over kill IMO. You should try and get a hold of a Sig 100 and give it a try should be enough. Plus you can get it now if you wanted to
As of this weekend most places have some. Pandaecigs.com has silver left last I looked.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Any box that will push 50+w, Mutation X fully open with a .3 ohm dual micro using 24g wire, 6mg Peanut Butter Cookie (locally made at 510 Vapers) Prior to that I take a long hot shower to clear out the lungs and wear LOOSE clothing so my inhale/exhale is not constricted. Do not drink anything carbonated on comp night/day.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Today it is dual 18650 box mod with .2ohm dual micros in a 454 Big Block.
Last night it was the same atty build, but on a freshly obtained Sigelei 100w box @ 75w of great happiness

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Today it is dual 18650 box mod with .2ohm dual micros in a 454 Big Block.
Last night it was the same atty build, but on a freshly obtained Sigelei 100w box @ 75w of great happiness
I too like the vape at 75 w it feels just right on my plume veil

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am buying one of pretty much every rda out there, and I still find myself coming back to the Plume Veil. I also quite fancy the Zenith sans airflow ring, and the Tobh. Still enjoying my freshly obtained 454, and looking forward to receiving my Veritas.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My go to adv Atty is the veritas it makes every juice taste thbbomb.com lol the plume is just to change the weather

Ahow216

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@supernanodragon let me know what you think about the Plumeveil! I've been debating it for some time now but I keep getting talked out of it by one of the local shop managers

@supernanodragon let me know what you think about the Plumeveil! I've been debating it for some time now but I keep getting talked out of it by one of the local shop managers
I preordered a Plume veil 1.5, Aethertech keeps pushing back on the release date. But specs wise, it is exactly what i am looking for. The versatility of it is what sold it for me.

I'll let you know what I think.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I preordered a Plume veil 1.5, Aethertech keeps pushing back on the release date. But specs wise, it is exactly what i am looking for. The versatility of it is what sold it for me.

I'll let you know what I think.
I have the 1.5 but its the clone
a300902d80bf74fd9d855282d910f488.jpg

Sent from my XT1030

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm looking at a new RDA and this is the first time I've heard about a plum veil...is this a good Atty to consider? If so, why? Thx

from Droid Maxx using Tapatalk

Ahow216

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I personally do not have the Plume Veil, but it is a pretty good atty. Definitely consider checking it out!

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I gave up on the Plume Veil as nobody said why they were good except your post just now.
But I did pick up a Zenith clone today to run on my stainless BFM...it blows some serious clouds..lol
889b1ba95b2e71b892da45c38f46de19.jpg

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I gave up on the Plume Veil as nobody said why they were good except your post just now.
But I did pick up a Zenith clone today to run on my stainless BFM...it blows some serious clouds..lol
889b1ba95b2e71b892da45c38f46de19.jpg

I'm widja on the Zenith! They weened me off of igo-w's with halo caps, and perform very well on both flavor and vapor production. Just got two CLTs and have yet to build them up so time will tell how they match up with the Zeniths.

Ahow216

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just picked up the Mephisto instead of the Plume! I hope I made the right decision :p

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
820dfe752cbf0dbb4c4aae190dc3b628.jpg

Well it does look like its got some big post holes!
I have the Zenith that looks alot like the online photo I posted...I think you'll like it

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sigelei 100w
Mutation X
dual 26g parallel
VTC 4/5
*any max vg juice*

I just picked up the Mephisto instead of the Plume! I hope I made the right decision :p
I have both.

I like the Mephisto's huge posts, holes, and screws. Everything about it is huge. I build massive coils on it. For clouds, it works, but you will have to get more airflow in there. I have some monster claptons in it now. I use a friction fit drip tip in it to optimize vapor, as right now it gets too hot to eliminate the tip altogether.

The Plume rocks for stock airflow, and thanks to the T positive post, it allows strong builds. It (and the Stillare V2i) is my all day atty. It tastes great and chucks exceptionally well.

But the Mephisto is what I use to show off clouds.

VU Sponsors