Become a Patron!

What is your favorite E-cig?

wish

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi, everybody, what is your favorite E-cig, and why you like it. could you give me some recommendation. :) many thanks!!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi, everybody, what is your favorite E-cig, and why you like it. could you give me some recommendation. :) many thanks!!
Hello and welcome. Now throw that word "e-cig" in the trash. So are you using anything now? There are a wide variety of personal vaping devices out there so it would help if you tell us a little bit more about yourself.

Number3124

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not to mention that there are several varieties of PVs out there. Asking, "what kind," is nearly irrelevant in the world of rebuild-able mods where your options include the RDA or RBA, coil gauge, number, ohms, and size, mechanical mod or digital mod, and battery type.

Anyway, assuming you're just starting out or even just looking at starting, I'd recommend a Kanger Protank 3 and EGo Twist battery. How much do you smoke and why flavors do you like? That'll help us recommend a flavor and nicotine strength of e-juice.

lizajon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi wish, I like E-cig, because E-cigarettes are a healthy alternative to smoking.
2015_resolutions_ecigforlife.jpg

I'm not so pro with regards to vaping since I haven't shifted the ones that I've first used, though for me it's really great. The most important thing for me is that it tastes a lot better than the deadly cigar I once used. I love the taste of this vape though, and the smoke is also fragrant. I would definitely recommend you mine, but I'm also open to any suggestions of what else are good. Either way, I found mine at http://egarsvape.ca/en/ . I can only purchase online since the nearest store in my place is some hrs of drive away, so I guess it's more comfortable in my part to simply have mine be purchased online. Though it's really good and the packaging is perfectly sealed, so I guess it's cool.. So how was it? Have you find any good recommendations yet? if you haven't, then try what I have been using all along.

wish

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello and welcome. Now throw that word "e-cig" in the trash. So are you using anything now? There are a wide variety of personal vaping devices out there so it would help if you tell us a little bit more about yourself.
I don't know which type is better, and I know a little about it, just like I have said I am a new vape, lol. I am really new, I need a e-cig that is much like really cigarette , Is it possible?

wish

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not to mention that there are several varieties of PVs out there. Asking, "what kind," is nearly irrelevant in the world of rebuild-able mods where your options include the RDA or RBA, coil gauge, number, ohms, and size, mechanical mod or digital mod, and battery type.

Anyway, assuming you're just starting out or even just looking at starting, I'd recommend a Kanger Protank 3 and EGo Twist battery. How much do you smoke and why flavors do you like? That'll help us recommend a flavor and nicotine strength of e-juice.
Hi, guys , Thank you for your recommend, and thank you for your understanding of my not professional ,:)

wish

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi wish, I like E-cig, because E-cigarettes are a healthy alternative to smoking.
2015_resolutions_ecigforlife.jpg
Yes, I do think so, So I Become a new member here, lol

wish

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm not so pro with regards to vaping since I haven't shifted the ones that I've first used, though for me it's really great. The most important thing for me is that it tastes a lot better than the deadly cigar I once used. I love the taste of this vape though, and the smoke is also fragrant. I would definitely recommend you mine, but I'm also open to any suggestions of what else are good. Either way, I found mine at http://egarsvape.ca/en/ . I can only purchase online since the nearest store in my place is some hrs of drive away, so I guess it's more comfortable in my part to simply have mine be purchased online. Though it's really good and the packaging is perfectly sealed, so I guess it's cool.. So how was it? Have you find any good recommendations yet? if you haven't, then try what I have been using all along.
Hi, Thank you for your recommend and share your Experience, let me make a better choose.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't get these threads. A vendor asks what is good because they have never tried it... they happen to sell the products that they are asking about.
I expect to see them post about finding a great deal at everbuy (or wherever they're from) with a link to their site but someone usually figures them out before that happens.

If you want to sell something, there's a promotion and vendors thread. You don't have to come in all shady like that.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I refuse to do business with a company that pulls this kind of shit. You aren't fooling anybody. Your tactics are insulting.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think one of these threads ended with sales for the vendor, or ended well in any way.

I mean, how do you end the story? Post that you found it, at the store with the same logo that's in your avatar? That's pretty transparent.
Maybe you create another sign in and pose as another member offering the best place... a place with the same logo as the OP's avatar.

I would like to know what the end game is, how can they wrap it up without showing their hand because those that posted in the thread are smarter than that and would figure it out at that point.
Hmmmm....

Wish is probably sleeping now but maybe will post the tactic tonight, might as well, this thread is blown now.

Last edited:

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Every time one of these shows up, it's immediately apparent what's going on. They think we're clueless when the opposite is really true.

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
this is why i love VU, members take out the trash

stuff like this is always happening on fast tech forums, vendors come in (completely obvious) and act like consumers. usually more direct though with something like "found this awesome price" and their name is the same as the vendor

instead of coming here insulting everyone, just ask. say i work with everbuying and we are interested in learning more about ecigs to provide better products. not that there is a lack of info here already but im sure people would be more open to help an honest inquiry

VU Sponsors