Become a Patron!

What is your goto Milk or milk bases?

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I personally prefer FA fresh cream, FA Vienna cream is my favorite, but that's not really a milk.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Thanks. FA Fresh Cream is one that I too find to be a favorite. I also use FLV Milk and just ordered their Milk and Honey.

Never tried the milk and honey so I can't speak on the quality. Someone else might be able to say how decent it is though.

Last edited:

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TFA Dairy/Milk is good mixed with FA Fresh Cream with a week steep-in time. I just started working with FE Oak Milk and it's pretty tasty.
I just got a bottle of Oak Milk on Thursday of last week. I have not had time to mess with it yet.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
TFA Dairy/Milk is good mixed with FA Fresh Cream with a week steep-in time. I just started working with FE Oak Milk and it's pretty tasty.
I don't mean to hijack the thread, but how many percent TFA Dairy/Milk do you usually add to how many percent FA Fresh Cream? I ask because I already had the Dairy/Milk lying around and this afternoon the FA Fresh Cream that I had ordered direct from FA Italy has been delivered to my doorstep.

I was told adding TFA Bavarian Cream at less than 1 percent can help to prevent an added combination of multiple fruit flavorings from becoming a pretty much unidentifiable fruity single background note alongside the creaminess as opposed to each different fruit staying more individually recognizable on top of the creamy base. I haven't tried any of this myself, though, as I'm still a mixing newbie. I'm also curious to learn how much TFA Cotton Candy vs how much TFA Sweetener to use to add that creamier 'feel' to the vapor. Could you share any thoughts, please?

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't mean to hijack the thread, but how many percent TFA Dairy/Milk do you usually add to how many percent FA Fresh Cream? I ask because I already had the Dairy/Milk lying around and this afternoon the FA Fresh Cream that I had ordered direct from FA Italy has been delivered to my doorstep.
It depends on the mix. Try 1%+1%. Milk seems to like some steep time( as with most creams/dairy 5-10+ days).
Here's an example.
http://www.vapingunderground.com/threads/moist-banana-almond-or-walnut-bread-27.299132/#post-1528396

Last edited:

VU Sponsors