Become a Patron!

What is your "vape kit"?

BreSha6869

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have an little camera case that holds a few batteries, coils, bottles of juice and a couple of mods for camping/travelling.

At home I have stuff everywhere...basement, master bathroom, my home office, bedroom, etc.

I keep all of my stuff that I am storing for the future (wire, replacement glass, extra RBAs, tank bases, unopened RTAs and misc. parts in an ammo box I bought at a flea market for $10. I think it is pretty cool....

657271B0-4D66-4BCC-947D-BF4B3753AA3A_zpseywfbn0h.jpg

dcarpentier

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damn theres a lot of good ideas here !

Ive already outgrown my plastic VCR tape holder and "fake book" safe box.
Now I know a use for my Klein Tools parts box (exactly like crazydmnd's box).

This is mine:

screenshot_302.jpg

screenshot_303.jpg

Recently I build this try-stand for flavors. It's based on wood you don't have to cut, just wood ribbon than fits flavor bottle size.

screenshot_298.jpg

Same item can be piled up:

screenshot_300.jpg

I'm going to open a new tutorial with detailed information about that...

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I have a couple of things but mostly I just have my shit laying on top of the fridge pissing off my wife. Some of you guys are way overboard.

NonProphet

Member For 3 Years
I don't really have anything yet.
I just wanted to say this thread is super helpful. It's giving me lots of ideas.

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
A toothbrush holder & a desk pen basket.

20161213_074502.jpg

Picture taken after the wife made me straighten up. :cuss2:

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
"The Bench" --- in all it's production glory.
Ignore the tumbler --- this was / is my reloading bench as well. Reloading now is being demoted to the garage as it get much less usage. o_O

office_bench.jpg

bomatt

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Right now I just put my vaping gear in an old Van's shoe box. And inside that I have a clear zip lock container for my tanks.

My plan is to get a new tackle box to put all my vaping shit in. The shoe box needs to be upgraded. Lol.

296746ea5d87d8e1518d9ed11b276eb2.jpg

4a050d2dcffe84636523340730161c39.jpg

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I bought an Innokin travel case. It holds my Tesla model with a Toptank Mini attached, an extra tank, Toptank Nano and an extra coil. It has a built in battery tester. I like it. There's enough room I can change it about. It would hold my Subvod and a juice and a couple of coils. 10 CDN.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made a little atty stand and try to keep my stuff together here.

56c6ba145767759e1d11c06aae3b5d07.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I've just got a Tupperware box at the moment. Holding mostly empty bottles and my baby beast box. Oh, I've also got a tiny Tupperware three drawer deal that I bought years ago for vape stuff, but it has turned into a knickknack box until I eventually throw the crap away. Once I can manage to sort out a proper station I want to get into building coils and diy juices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
all of my stored gear & good parts are in a couple of zippered hardback cases in my laptop bag,

i store broken gear (for parts), empty bottles and 40+/-flavors in a cabinet my husband built (in 3 of 8 drawers)

my rewick/recoil/repair kit sits next to the couch in a fabric zippered cd case),,

since i tend to make the same recipe all of the time, my mixing box is a make up 'suitcase' to hold 6 tall bottles and about a dozen small bottles of recipes i like but dont get around to making often.

my goal is to empty out the cabinet someday and go 'smaller' with the make up case to 'just what i need (or just go back to making huge batches of premixed flavors :)

freezer of nic

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Things sure change in under a year. I now have a metal box about 6x6x10 inches that I keep old stuff in that I hardly use. I have a shoulder bag that I keep the "everyday" stuff in. It has 6 bottles of juice, my Predator with the Baby Beast, my Alien with the Big Baby Beast, my cotton, a box of pre-made coils, my ceramic tweezers, a spare glass for my Big Baby RBA, the RBA and some napkins. I carry my lunch in the bag on weekdays and on weekends I carry my Efest LUC V4 charger & adapter back and forth to the trailer up at the lake. My wife is convinced now...."He's nuts".
I mix my juices at work. I have a couple of drawers with 35 - 30ml bottles with flavours, a 30ml bottle of nic, a 250 of PG, another litre of PG, a litre of VG, a digital scale, syringes, and a 120 of nic in the freezer. In the cupboard over my desk I have 16 - 30ml bottles of completed DIY juice steeping.
That reminds me, I'm almost out of VG. I only have about 120ml left in that litre.

Last edited:

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Things sure change in under a year. I now have a metal box about 6x6x10 inches that I keep old stuff in that I hardly use. I have a shoulder bag that I keep the "everyday" stuff in. It has 6 bottles of juice, my Predator with the Baby Beast, my Alien with the Big Baby Beast, my cotton, a box of pre-made coils, my ceramic tweezers, a spare glass for my Big Baby RBA, the RBA and some napkins. I carry my lunch in the bag on weekdays and on weekends I carry my Efest LUC V4 charger & adapter back and forth to the trailer up at the lake. My wife is convinced now...."He's nuts".
I mix my juices at work. I have a couple of drawers with 35 - 30ml bottles with flavours, a 30ml bottle of nic, a 250 of PG, another 500 of PG, a 1000 of VG, a digital scale, syringes, and a 120 of nic in the freezer. In the cupboard over my desk I have 16 - 30ml bottles of completed DIY juice steeping.
That reminds me, I'm almost out of VG. I only have about 120ml left in that litre.
buy 2, 1 sits in my car and the other is my travel/bug out bag just in case,, i also have the standard intellicharger with 2 battery slots,, i like its simplicity

$9 amazon

ThinkTop Intelligent USB 18650 Battery Charger for Li-ion Ni-MH Liepo4 and 3.85V Li-ion 26650 22650 26500 14500 AA AAA

71ixom05rBL._SL1500_.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mods are stored in this Vintage Dutch Oak Curio Cabinet and I keep my wire and cotton in a couple of those black plastic toolboxes. Flavors are stored in them also and bases are just in a cardboard box. The picture is when I first got it so there is no room left

upload_2017-7-12_20-24-1.png

Last edited:

Griffin40

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a Rubbermaid tool cart that has 5 draws and a lock bar so I can keep it safe and locked away from my son. I keep tanks, batteries, mods, flavor concentrates, scales, syringes, pipettes, bottles and finished batches in there...yes it is FULL. Then I have a padlocked Rigid toolbox for nicotine. There's also a padlocked DeWalt toolbox for all my daily items like cotton, wire, tools, testers.

VU Sponsors