Become a Patron!

What Juice is in your Squonk Bottle

spada

Member For 4 Years
In one Reo I have Adirondack Placid and in Reo #2 I have Teleos The Milk2 both at 1.5 nic

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Boring old DIY in all of mine,

I did get all crazy and order one new flavor to try in my mixes, so far that's occupying one of my bottles and I like it so that's kinda exciting!

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
In most of my bottles? Unflavored. I drip in flavored liquid as the mood strikes me. Flavored liquid lasts a long time that way.

There are some exceptions. One setup has never seen any flavoring. A couple of others do run some lightly flavored juices...

My juices are generally 60-70% VG, 12-15 mg nic, and flavors are fruity.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
DIY here also - though I did spread the old wings a little earlier in the month and am trying some new recipes, lol

Can't vape enough of HICs orange sherbet - it's in two of my setups for sure, the Little Orca/Nuppin and a Tmod/Stumpy combo

Other squonks have DIY also; Pop Deeze cloned, Sweet Tarts and a Peachy Strawberry

Also a prototype for a shortbread cookie in my other Orca/Baby Goon setup

Cripes, too many to list o_O

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Where is that? I haven't seen it. Or is that the same as Orange Creamsicles?

One of his variants with some of the new FA orange flavors - a little step above the creamsicle - which is also excellent

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My juices are generally 60-70% VG, 12-15 mg nic, and flavors are fruity.

Finding my way in your general direction then. Think the last batch I helped mixing for myself was around 70-80% VG, & the flavorings in it save for a pinch of Etho-malto (? Sweetner), and a splash of menthol was a fruity mixture. Watermelon, Juicy Peach, Raspberry, Strawberry, Mango. Think next time I get a batch I'll leave out the raspberry & menthol as they seem to create an odd twang which is okay but uh, could do without.

DIY here also

Been gradually dabbling into DIY. Presently it is just that too, the material belongs to wife's BIL. Not gotten round to getting a starter kit yet for myself. That may soon change though. All fine and well to toss him $20 for a 250 ml bottle once in a while but I could be mixing batches of 10 ml bottles to sample and create my own private line. Which well, that might be fun to get into as far maaaaaybe a way to get a little scratch, if I could sell a little. Although going that route seems a bit more expensive than what it'd be worth. We'll see. :)

Last edited:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
100% DIY and too many to list. A bunch of different custards, lemon cookie, strawberry ice cream, several HIC mixes, RocketPuppy's RY4, Black Cavendish NET...

markcfh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Diy strawberry, watermelon and kiwi. And the other is pineapple mango peach. I have some grape stuff in my boreas

ituk78

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
DIY liquids, 60:40, mainly tobacco extracts by La Tabaccheria at 7%. Sometimes a hint of absinth, or cherry...

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In one Reo I have Adirondack Placid and in Reo #2 I have Teleos The Milk2

Both DIY...
Cigar in the Grand lp sl
Persimmon Creme Brulee in the P67.

Ron
---
"Spaghetti can be eaten most successfully if you inhale it like a vacuum cleaner."- Sophia Loren

BaronVonEyePoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm using fruity loops by fuggin ejuice, 3mg nic in my dripbox 160 with a tsunami 24, parallel claptons 8 wraps 3mm ID. One of the best fruit loop juices I have ever had. Highly recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DIY here also - though I did spread the old wings a little earlier in the month and am trying some new recipes, lol

Can't vape enough of HICs orange sherbet - it's in two of my setups for sure, the Little Orca/Nuppin and a Tmod/Stumpy combo

Other squonks have DIY also; Pop Deeze cloned, Sweet Tarts and a Peachy Strawberry

Also a prototype for a shortbread cookie in my other Orca/Baby Goon setup

Cripes, too many to list o_O
Love the stumpy, it was my first rda.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just got a new caramel custard juice. It's really good.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Today, one DIY called "Nirvana", a blend of fruit flavors & a splash of menthol. Another one has the ever popular and seemingly ever present now, DIY "Junk Juice", which has ermmmm ... i dunno what exactly in it. *chuckles*

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Changing over to a 8 ml base of max VG at 18mg/ml nicotine with Jasmine flavor. Did have the same base with some Blueberry. I just did a simple mix up the 9.5ml, shake-n-vape in the bottle that had the Blueberry. My bottle is a standard 10ml, I leave the .5ml for displacement & it works out okay. :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Breckinridge brewery vanilla porter. Wait that's not a squonk or juice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
On tap or bottled?

Either way it makes a great vanilla ice cream float. :yes:

Ron
---
"Don't drink the water, drink beer" - Saint Arnold of Metz (b. 580 AD, d. 640)
bottles tonight, thats a great idea.hmmmm wonder if we have ice vream

VU Sponsors