Become a Patron!

what Juice should for kanger subtanks plus? high pg or vg?

ZFRESH

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi im very new into vaping since i stop smoking cigarettes and i recently got the kanger subtank plus, what kind of pg and gv ratio should i use? whats the difference?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I assumed u gonna used the 1.2 ohm coil???
I suggest 50/50pg to 60/40p,
Even if ur gonna be using the RBA OPTION i suggest thinner juice...
If ur gonna use the .5 ohm coil you can use a 70/30pg 80/20pg but me myself wont!!! I hate DRY HITS!!
BIGBOYVAPER

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I assumed u gonna used the 1.2 ohm coil???
I suggest 50/50pg to 60/40p,
Even if ur gonna be using the RBA OPTION i suggest thinner juice...
If ur gonna use the .5 ohm coil you can use a 70/30pg 80/20pg but keep in mind,you have to have a mod that can fire this tank safely, fyi you cant chain vape on this tank...
BIGBOYVAPER
I use a 50/50 blend and chain vape on all 3 styles. Now the Herakles tank is best with more VG.

ZFRESH

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you ej for your reply!
@SMOKIE
Is the Herakles tank better than the kanger subtank plus?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@SMOKIE
If you are a dripper, looking for the same experience in a tank, go with the BEAST HERaKLES!!!
sub tank plus is for the vapers that wanna vape between 15-25 watts,slow long drag flavorful vape...
I have been using the HERAKLES for 3 days now and I haven't drip at all, but this tank is ajuice guzzler/battery eater...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you are a dripper, looking for the same experience in a tank, go with the BEAST HERaKLES!!!
sub tank plus is for vapers that wanna vape between 15-25 watts,slow long drag flavorful vape...
I have been using the HERAKLES for 3 days now and I haven't drip at all, but this tank is ajuice guzzler/battery eater...

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I usually use 70vg/30pg juice in my subtanks with no problems. It's kind of a personal preference thing :D It can even vary brand by brand.

The subtank coils will wick perfectly with anything up to 80/20 I've found. With thicker juices than that you've got to give it a priming puff (close off the airflow and give it a couple pulls before firing) here and there.

@SMOKIE

"Better" is relative :D I haven't used the Herakles but it does look interesting.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi im very new into vaping since i stop smoking cigarettes and i recently got the kanger subtank plus, what kind of pg and gv ratio should i use? whats the difference?
I'm currently utilizing the 0.5 Ohm replaceable coil with a 80VG/20PG DIY liquid at 30W, no problems at all. Haven't build a coil on the RBA part yet. Just looking at it, the juice channels might be a little bit narrow. Guess, I'll find out soon.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm currently utilizing the 0.5 Ohm replaceable coil with a 80VG/20PG DIY liquid at 30W, no problems at all. Haven't build a coil on the RBA part yet. Just looking at it, the juice channels might be a little bit narrow. Guess, I'll find out soon.
I heard kanger will come out with updated RBA version, knowing kanger,they are like Microsoft they never get shit right the first time!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I heard kanger will come out with updated RBA version, knowing kanger,they are like Microsoft they never get shit right the first time!
The Kanger Subtank Plus is already an updated version. There's no need for an additional part of the chimney, like the previous version had.

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I use 80vg with no issues

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Kanger Subtank Plus is already an updated version. There's no need for an additional part of the chimney, like the previous version had.
Yeah but the rba is the same restricted juice channels..?

ZFRESH

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
sub tank plus is for the vapers that wanna vape between 15-25 watts,slow long drag flavorful vape...

That sounds awesome! Can you help me out pick out the best mod/box i can use this with? on a website i found it for sale they said "Warning: This tank is a Sub-Ohm resistance atomizer and only work on mechanical mod or devices that can handle Sub-Ohm resistance of 0.6ohm or lower"
I want to get the herkles tank and a mod for it, preferably box mods. do you know a website that has a better deal?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried the herkales on a mech mod,with a .6 coil head I don't think u will get the full experience since ur battery will only give 4.2 max volts or less, I'm currently Vaping on it on my sig 150, 52 watts 5.8 volts, night and day difference... So yeah if u want the herakles i suggest get a sig 100,150...
BIGBOYVAPER

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I use 90/10 vg in my sub tank. Im not gonna say I've never had a prob, but found you play with the wick a bit, and it will run it just fine

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've heard of people having success filing out the top cap of the RBA to match the channels in the base - once I get around to tinkering with it myself I'll probably do that before even my first fill - I look at those tiny channels and see nothing but problems. I'm using an 80-58% VG-heavy DIY juice myself...

VapingRandy56

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
10817669_1573912309551105_1798698097_n.jpg
That sounds awesome! Can you help me out pick out the best mod/box i can use this with? on a website i found it for sale they said "Warning: This tank is a Sub-Ohm resistance atomizer and only work on mechanical mod or devices that can handle Sub-Ohm resistance of 0.6ohm or lower"
I want to get the herkles tank and a mod for it, preferably box mods. do you know a website that has a better deal?

Im using this 110 watt box mod. It's 110 watts and it can run dripper or tank and its dual 18650 parallel.

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/h...15/10817669_1573912309551105_1798698097_n.jpg

http://puffpuffvapelv.com/collectio...t-variable-voltagr-box-mod-by-conspirscy-mods

ZFRESH

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I tried the herkales on a mech mod,with a .6 coil head I don't think u will get the full experience since ur battery will only give 4.2 max volts or less, I'm currently Vaping on it on my sig 150, 52 watts 5.8 volts, night and day difference... So yeah if u want the herakles i suggest get a sig 100,150...
BIGBOYVAPER

Thank you i got my sigelei 150w with the herakles tank, im loving it!
con is it eats up alot of juice, i refill at lease 2-3 times a day and battery, but then i do vape alot

hi i have been vaping for a while now i have been using a ego stick pen with 50/50 juice and now i have really been wanting more vapour from my mod so i brought myself a vt60 and i dunno what kinda mix should i use i want as much smoke as posible but want my coils to last long i am thinking of getting 70vp to 20pg or is that to thick

VU Sponsors