1. VAPING UNDERGROUND VAPE BANDS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
    CLICK HERE TO GET YOURS

What Juuling Does to Your Body (It’s Not Pretty)

Discussion in 'The Bad' started by 5150sick, Nov 27, 2018.

1. 5150sick

5150sick Under Ground Hustler Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee Mod Team Leader

Blog Posts:
    https://draxe.com/juuling/

It almost, kind of, possibly, appears like this guy is hawking an entirely different inferior quit smoking method (one in which he may have a financial stake in) by demonizing another method.

upload_2018-11-27_23-25-50.png

Then we have the warning like on a bottle of pills from GNC at the bottom of the page.

upload_2018-11-27_23-31-37.png

Plus, Who would take advise from someone who calls them self "Dr. Axe" anyway? - 5150

Rossum and inspects like this.
  2. inspects

inspects Squonkamaniac Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Just another Shill....nothing to see here folks......:gaah:

Rossum likes this.
  3. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Yeah, a real shill youtube doctor - his shit is BS - there are actually a few really good ones on YT, but this guy is strictly a money grubber ala Dr Oz

Rossum and inspects like this.
  4. inspects

inspects Squonkamaniac Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Zackly, the guy is a salesman, not a doctor of anything.

5. MannyScoot

MannyScoot Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    More nic for me......

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

6. 5150sick

5150sick Under Ground Hustler Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee Mod Team Leader

Blog Posts:
    This is the type of shit that has crazy unintended consequences and people that spew this bullshit really should know better because of the failed D.A.R.E. program of the 80's.

Back in the early to mid 80's they were telling kids that pot will make then drop to the ground and have seizures or think they can fly and jump off the school roof.

This works great on 5th graders but the first day of high school those kids are going to realize they were lied to when the stoners aren't having seizures and none have even tried to climb on the roof once.

It's really NOT a good idea to tell kids that a juul will eat their body up like hard drugs

When the kids see older kids vaping and they don't seem to be falling apart or having worms crawling around the inside or their skin they will know they were lied to about vaping and think they were probably lied to about the hard drugs as well.

Next thing you know a lifetime drug addict is created just because some asshole authority figure compared a juul to hard drugs.

That's the same thing the DARE program did to a generation of kids growing up in the 80's

7. MannyScoot

MannyScoot Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    That's like saying look at this Papa John's XL cheeseburger pizza.....

Look what it does to your body....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk