Become a Patron!

what makes you happy?

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Our big but not to big house I found that couldn't be better for us at a stupid great price! Four years now on a 15 year note we still can't go a day without sayin' "Man I Just Love This House!"

Our big successful Open Jams and BBQ's we've had here every summer out back! Good Times!

Our vape toys and now V.U. making it so easy, fun and pleasurable to finally kick the butts!

The fact that vaping just might help us stick around long enough to meet our future grandkids and maybe even grow old with them!

My STIHL chainsaws (20 year self employeed tree guy) that helps put food on our table!
Oh and the food on the table!

My drum kits, my wifes new Monster Carvin bass rig and axes and our Kick Ass new Jam Room!

Great musician friends with Good music coming from our jam room! (Recordings soon!)

My second (no name yet) just starting up band I'm temporarly calling Great Potential! (Recordings soon there too!

Our (new to us) Big Dandy Daddy Harley I call "My other Girl" and this Kick Ass Warm Winter!

Our new (Doing great!) rottweiler pup "Charlie D" showing some great potential!

My 83 year old, just short of a billionare Grandfather inlaw that finally likes me!

Oh and my wife's boobies and the for now low fuel prices!

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Our big but not to big house I found that couldn't be better for us at a stupid great price! Four years now on a 15 year note we still can't go a day without sayin' "Man I Just Love This House!"

Our big successful Open Jams and BBQ's we've had here every summer out back! Good Times!

Our vape toys and now V.U. making it so easy, fun and pleasurable to finally kick the butts!

The fact that vaping just might help us stick around long enough to meet our future grandkids and maybe even grow old with them!

My STIHL chainsaws (20 year self employeed tree guy) that helps put food on our table!
Oh and the food on the table!

My drum kits, my wifes new Monster Carvin bass rig and axes and our Kick Ass new Jam Room!

Great musician friends with Good music coming from our jam room! (Recordings soon!)

My second (no name yet) just starting up band I'm temporarly calling Great Potential! (Recordings soon there too!

Our (new to us) Big Dandy Daddy Harley I call "My other Girl" and this Kick Ass Warm Winter!

Our new (Doing great!) rottweiler pup "Charlie D" showing some great potential!

My 83 year old, just short of a billionare Grandfather inlaw that finally likes me!

Oh and my wife's boobies and the for now low fuel prices!
He said 'boobies' :D

VU Sponsors