Become a Patron!

What next ?

Hey guys I don't consider myself a begginer any longer I'd say about intermediate or up. But I still have more to learn. I'm currently running a innokin 40w box with manger suntan mini. I want to upgrade to something with a little more bang for my buck. A little more cloud and taste then what I am getting now. I'd like to stay on replacement could but I am open to rta and rba as well no dripper system though. What's you guys opinion ?

IMFire3605

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Depends all upon where you are wanting to go, there are a vast number of devices out there now, all with particular quirks for particular vaping styles. Cloud chasing you'll be looking at a hefty investment, at least a dual battery mod device, which will need at least 2 pairs of batteries, and an external charger, then a tank, the Smok TFV8 being the clouding champ at the moment needing at least 100+ watts to push, meaning you'd need at least a 150 to 200watts device to handle it. Mouth to lung basic tootle puffing vaping style the eLeaf iCare and iCare+ are great little pocket friendly devices as well as discreet as heck, Ego AIO's are all nice tootle puffing to intermediate clouding devices depending on what you are wanting to do.

Depends all upon where you are wanting to go, there are a vast number of devices out there now, all with particular quirks for particular vaping styles. Cloud chasing you'll be looking at a hefty investment, at least a dual battery mod device, which will need at least 2 pairs of batteries, and an external charger, then a tank, the Smok TFV8 being the clouding champ at the moment needing at least 100+ watts to push, meaning you'd need at least a 150 to 200watts device to handle it. Mouth to lung basic tootle puffing vaping style the eLeaf iCare and iCare+ are great little pocket friendly devices as well as discreet as heck, Ego AIO's are all nice tootle puffing to intermediate clouding devices depending on what you are wanting to do.

Well I'm not going for cloud chasing I'm mostly on to quit smoking but getting A little more cloud is nice also getting A little more into. I've thought of either smok gpriv or just going with the eleaf I stick 100w

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
istick 100 has issues where the 510+ pin drops down inside the mod. Once it does, you can't really fix it without replacing the 510 socket.
I like ijoy asolo. It's 200w but no issue with the 510 pin AND it had rings around the 510 socket to help keep juice out. They have authentic fairly cheap on fasttech. Shop around though. Im not saying you need 200w and just because you have it, doesn't mean you have to use it.., but I really like that juice dam around the 510 socket.

bomatt

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a Sigelei j150 with a tobeco super tank and it works great. Got me to quit smoking. Excellent taste and not bad clouds. You could be looking to spend around $80 or $90 with some juice. You'll find better deals online.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hey guys I don't consider myself a begginer any longer I'd say about intermediate or up. But I still have more to learn. I'm currently running a innokin 40w box with manger suntan mini. I want to upgrade to something with a little more bang for my buck. A little more cloud and taste then what I am getting now. I'd like to stay on replacement could but I am open to rta and rba as well no dripper system though. What's you guys opinion ?
personally for a step up (if you want to go into DTL vaping) the alien kit is a good priced set up. nice powerfull small mod and the tank only needs about 50-70 watts depending on the coil so battery life will be great

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Another +1 for the Alien full kit. Dual batteries and the tank is great. Or on a smaller scale the Eleaf Pico kit. Single battery mod good tank with a lot of coil options.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Another +1 for the Alien full kit. Dual batteries and the tank is great. Or on a smaller scale the Eleaf Pico kit. Single battery mod good tank with a lot of coil options.
smok is making a pico rip off now lol it looks nice
smok_alien_baby_85w_kit_large.jpg

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
NO NO NO NO NO NO I do not need another mod. Looks good though. NO NO NO NO NO NO. I do like small mods though and love the Pico form factor. MMMMMMMMM

VU Sponsors