Become a Patron!

What next ?

Hey guys I don't consider myself a begginer any longer I'd say about intermediate or up. But I still have more to learn. I'm currently running a innokin 40w box with manger suntan mini. I want to upgrade to something with a little more bang for my buck. A little more cloud and taste then what I am getting now. I'd like to stay on replacement could but I am open to rta and rba as well no dripper system though. What's you guys opinion ?

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First off, Welcome from Breazy ! Next, SMOK Alien kits been selling very well. Not that expensive. Includes mod and tank. Last I looked a few weeks ago it was at the top so far of one of the best mods 2016. I'm sure you will get a lot of help here from others. Happy New Year !

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey guys I don't consider myself a begginer any longer I'd say about intermediate or up. But I still have more to learn. I'm currently running a innokin 40w box with manger suntan mini. I want to upgrade to something with a little more bang for my buck. A little more cloud and taste then what I am getting now. I'd like to stay on replacement could but I am open to rta and rba as well no dripper system though. What's you guys opinion ?
You are on the right path.
Change to a more powerful mod. Hopefully it has working temp control so you can see if that's your thing.
With higher watts, you can also try new tanks. Consider a tank that has disposable coils along with a buildable deck should you want to have an 'rta' experience. Nothing wrong with sticking with disposable coils other than the cost.

Look for a tank that has disposable coils in different ohms. You'll be able to decide if you like .2 (low ohms), .5 (middle) or higher ohms as the flavor, cloud and experience changes with different ohm ratings.

Nothing wrong with trying an rta now. I waited until my 4th generation of equipment to buy my first rta (whereas you are heading towards your 2nd gen). Rtas is all I use now, but others don't like the hassle of rtas and prefer the simplicity of disposable coils. Up to you.

Decide what your budget is and ask us for advice. Read and watch reviews to learn more.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

Last edited:

laceyn56

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm at the same point as you and recently upgraded from a cuboid mini starter to my new G-Priv with big baby beast and I'm loving it! So much flavor super easy to use. Looks great and has a very nice and well made touchscreen.
36d8fe7c135490041344b6e91b4116a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
As others say smok baby beast is a nice step up. Or big baby beast. Same coils just larger capacity.

For a mod if u don't want external batteries the innokin coolfire IV is cheap nice 100 watts and a 3400 mah battery. It'll be a nice step up. If you are ok getting batteries the alien is a really nice mod at a good price and you can but the kit with the tank. Or something like a smoant Battlestar. Or smok hpriv.

For batteries get samsung 30q you can order from illumn.com liionwholesale.com or imrbatteries.com

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hey guys sorry for the delay in replies I recently bought the smok alien kit but yea the baby beast is a small tank capacity lol love the hits and flavor though might looking into the cloud beast now though digging the wattage and rta deck for that thanks guys !

laceyn56

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The alien is a great mod. Personally I'm using the big baby beast. Great flavor holds a good amount of juice and doesn't burn through juice as quick as the TFV8 cloud beast

I myself have the Smok osub 80w and I love the kit. I caught the bug now and just purchased the Smok G-Priv and I haven't set it up yet do to work schedule but I'll fire it up this week sometime.

VU Sponsors