Become a Patron!

What NOT to do in ECF?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Things NOT to do at ECF, get one up on Classless wife by giving another member a rule reminder, she hates that shit

tumblr_mdew66HDfU1qdlh1io1_2501_zps77bce6f3.gif

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Very true, so on that note, I guess this would be more like your typical ECF moderator then...

post-39953-Vince-McMahon-strut-gif-Imgur-eTzq.gif
It just occurred to me that the guy in the gif looks like someone who was on the receiving end of some prison sex ................. and LIKED it

Liu

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Things not to do on Empower Classwife Forum?

Give them traffic in the first place.

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL on the classlesswife. I been thinking the same thing! Fact is there are a lot of good people there with good info to be had. Problem is you gotta sift through so much bullshit and deal with so many asshats that make the place feel like HS gym class that it's just not worth it. I never joined there even though I lurker d for like a year cuz who wants an email from whoever happens to b principal for the day every time they feel you might be close.to.violating one of their 500 written and unwritten rules. I truly appreciate the forum Joe has created for us grown ups and after hunting around a bit, felt very comfortable joining in. ECF is proof that if you give some people some rope, they think they are a fucking cowboy.

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And plus1 to whiskey with the therapy dogs. I say my dog is 100 lbs of good mood in a 3 (yes 3) lb package so I know your dog's must be giving people that need it the same feeling.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
don't dare have a popular thread on ecf. if it gets to a certain number of posts, they close it and make you start a new one. i never will understand that shit. roll-eye-smiley.gif

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

dmska

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
They have automatic filters that censor all curse words, even abbreviations like ftw.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They have automatic filters that censor all curse words, even abbreviations like ftw.

yeah...basically it's like being in sunday school....with mean nuns teaching it. spanky.gif

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never really went through ecf enough to have an opinion about what goes on there. I watched an episode of modeny one night and determined Joe and company had the right attitude that I could relate to, "except nitro :) he says fuck to much :(
I guess I appreciate the honest "speak your mind approach...I don't do well with the fake people.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I never really went through ecf enough to have an opinion about what goes on there. I watched an episode of modeny one night and determined Joe and company had the right attitude that I could relate to, "except nitro :) he says fuck to much :(
I guess I appreciate the honest "speak your mind approach...I don't do well with the fake people.

i started a whole thread about the "fuck" thing. it was.....interesting. :p

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Really?? I wonder how you pulled that off?

haha, it didn't go entirely well. too many fuck lovers around these parts. ;)

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not trying to change the subject but that part is always painful to listen to. I said, OK, it is what it is... I tried to make it fun by taking a drink of my beer every-time he drops one but I was drunk in five minutes :) What can you do, Nitro obviously has good information if he can control the f bomb in moderation and the screaming. Just my opinion.
What NOT to do in ECF? Lets put that to the test...yeah

Ok I think come coffee came out of my nose.

aw hell, Joe.....at least ya didn't pee yer panties. ;)

Ken, that was so seriously not cool,-- I kept trying to type a reply to the effect of, gee....that wasn't too nice. But....I couldn't stop laughin' long enough./

Glad I found the underground!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh, damn. You mean that they have a 60 year old woman in bad clothes standing by with a pointer ready to whack you across the back of the knuckles whenever there is an infraction?

"Screw this place, I'm going back to the vapingunder....", Whack!

SrMaryStigmata.jpg

giggle.gif

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They seriously banned "For The Win"?

Damn, wonder what they would have thought about the banners in my signature block...

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was trying to write ftw too and didn't understand why they censored it.
I guess they think the every f is short for fuck.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I guess I can think of a few W's to F... Can't think of many F's to W though...

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I always wanted to make a brag line under my posts. It would go:

Ego Twist, Vision Spinner 1300, Pro Tank 2 V2, Provari Clone, GP Paps Lux Clone, Zen Clone, Kayfun Lite Clone...

"Hey! There are no Provari clones! Lying noob!"

"Sure there are. I make them out of used Vamos with letter punches and an iron rod."

VU Sponsors