Become a Patron!

What should I get? Mage RTA or GTA?

I've tried my friend's Mage RTA, as a RDA guy, I really was impressed by the flavour this RTA produced. Now when I looked up in the internet, I found out there is GTA version of this tank. Maybe anyone has tried or well informed about those two? Help me out, which one should I get? Thanks!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think it depends if you like dual or single coil. The Mage is dual & the GTA is single. Deucesjack updated his review, the bubble thing is fine as long as you wick it properly.

budd77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the Mage. I have a hard time recommending this tank. When wicked properly it doesn't leak or dry hit bit that only lasts for a couple of tanks and then it starts one or the other or both. It has amazing flavour but only for a few tanks and then starts dry hitting. The deck/base is fucking stupid. It just spins making it a total pain in the ass to build on and get the coils aligned properly. When you tighten it down on a mod it doesn't spin so when screwing the chamber on you have to loosen it off the mod so it can turn on. And last but not least the sloped delrin driptip/topcap is very easy to strip and most of the time it is a total pia to remove. I tighten it and then I back it off at least an 1/8 of a turn and when I go to refill it won't come off with bare hands. This tank is a cheaply made pos. There isn't any other way to put it. I wouldn't buy the gta either. Same piece of shit. Different package. There are a lot better choices. If you are looking for a dual coil rta I recommend The Troll by Wotofo. I can't give you a recommendation on a single coil rta but the Merlin mini and serpent mini are very popular. I have a Serpent mini on the way because I'm curious about trying a single coil.

VU Sponsors