Become a Patron!

What size drip tip am i looking for on a tfv8 tip?

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm looking for a pretty drip tip to fit tfv8 and other rdtas/rdas etc with the same connection. But i don't know what size I'm supposed to get. I'm on fasttech looking for a rainbow color and most don't state what they fit. I searched for tfv8 tips but didn't find any rainbow or many colors I like. Help?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1/2 inch, Goon, Kennedy drip tips.
3fvape have lots.

Don't have the TFV8 myself, but do have the Kennedy, Goon and a few other 1/2 inch RDAs.
They are supposed to be interchangeable.

I have found that tfv8/tfv12 tips fit the goon, but goon tips are too loose to work in tfv tanks.

I have found this same thing, there is something with rubberbands that makes the 810 driptip fit into the TFV8 "cloud beast". I see on plenty of sites that say their drip tips fit Goon, Kennedy, CSMNT, and TFV8 but I have sat there trying all my goon tips in my TFV8 and not a single one fits even with the same rubberbands that are on the og TFV8 tip. Not sure....

I have switched the o-rings around, as well. The tfv8/tfv12 tips have two channels that the o-rings fit into. Original Goon tips do not have the channels. Never seen a Kennedy tip. I think as long as the tip has the double o-ring channels it will work.
IMG_20170904_103707.jpg

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Google 810 goon/kennedy style drip tip with o rings.

VirginiaVaping

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
alot of custom sites for the TFV8/12 HAve the TFV8 option so i would spend a few extra bucks an get a BEAUTIFUl custom one. Check out
Halfmoonmods.com
angelsheavenlydesigns.com

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Google Chuff Art, he has some nice dt's. Vince's tips on FB also has some beautiful stuff.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've seen 528 drip tips. What are those for?

VU Sponsors