Become a Patron!

what size rda for 26650 mech

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what's the best size for a chi you megan 26650 mech?
22,24 and 26mm look too small want something that's flush with the sides, would it be 31mm? like the vaperz cloud Buddha or something?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
will the ohmega 31mm hybrid rda fit? I
no the ohmega hybrid RDA only works with the ohmega shorty and ohmega stacked mods

If you have the tube already just take a measurement and that will tell you :)

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no the ohmega hybrid RDA only works with the ohmega shorty and ohmega stacked mods

If you have the tube already just take a measurement and that will tell you :)
got this sucka
164ff96279cefbd4f18f65edd21334fd.jpg

I wonder if the iJoy 26650 are better than the hohm 26650 I am using now?

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have the hohmtech ones but the ijoys are awesome
okay, purchased two for 24.95.
i only have the one hohm 26650 because I sold one with the slice I had. I don't have any of the hohm tech 18650 because my Samsung 25rs am have been my go to.

This mech is beast. it's really heavy! solid copper mech, solid copper atty, and to top it off with a 26650 it's heavy as heck!
I also have a solid copper 510 tip but don't like the vape from it. I'll snap a pic of it hold on

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My favorite is the Warhead by MCV

54c96a425a20b715f3323b3138a39235.jpg

Then the X1 and Iron Maiden

3dc0dd97c510a72e60974bbecf528b01.jpg
b9dcdbd3eaf60a2ebd42e65a92f6593c.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
yes! love that Warhead! hate the price. lol it's a weeks worth of pay for that rda! I want one tho.
so I want to make this big atty work. first off I want the holes drilled bigger and a larger chuff. does anyone here do metal lathe work? I like the rda, like the looks etc but sir draw and limited tiny ass 510 sucks! and the iJoy batteries don't hit ad hard as this home grown 26650 battery. not sure wtf is up with all that....Maybe I'm just spoiled with my 25Rs. the 26650 is def old technology I wish there was higher demand. I'm going to have a chat with hohmtech about the hohm grown because I think the resistance is lower under load than the iJoy 26650.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yes! love that Warhead! hate the price. lol it's a weeks worth of pay for that rda! I want one tho.
so I want to make this big atty work. first off I want the holes drilled bigger and a larger chuff. does anyone here do metal lathe work? I like the rda, like the looks etc but sir draw and limited tiny ass 510 sucks! and the iJoy batteries don't hit ad hard as this home grown 26650 battery. not sure wtf is up with all that....Maybe I'm just spoiled with my 25Rs. the 26650 is def old technology I wish there was higher demand. I'm going to have a chat with hohmtech about the hohm grown because I think the resistance is lower under load than the iJoy 26650.
Also remember that the big boys (=>30mm) there is a lot more room for air thus I build hotter with them.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors