Become a Patron!

What song are you playing right now?

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@HazyShades Those guys that play Hip Hop and Current Music on Violin are AMAZING!! Love it.

@2WhiteWolves Your music is more my genre. Great posts.

LOL...2WW can't help herself... ;)

Yea, those hip hop violinists are good, but I only posted them as my contribution to vaping diversity...
I'm actually a deplorable nazi racist...doncha know?

Here @Ms. Trixy , this is more like likely to tickle my auditory taste buds
and hopefully yours too:

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This tune goes out for Tiffany...

"Moon River" is a song composed by Henry Mancini with lyrics by Johnny Mercer. It received an Academy Award for Best Original Song for its performance by Audrey Hepburn in the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961).[1] It also won Mancini the 1962 Grammy Award for Record of the Year and won Mancini and Mercer the Grammy Award for Song of the Year.[2] The song has been covered by many other artists.

Song by Henry Mancini & Orchestra
from the album Breakfast at Tiffany's: Music from the Motion Picture

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
LOL...2WW can't help herself... ;)

Yea, those hip hop violinists are good, but I only posted them as my contribution to vaping diversity...
I'm actually a deplorable nazi racist...doncha know?

Here @Ms. Trixy , this is more like likely to tickle my auditory taste buds
and hopefully yours too:

Hazy, I saw the 2CELLOS a while back but didn't know their name at the time. Those cellos at the concert were gorgeous! But their music and their ability to capture the audience completely, with only 2 cellos is fabulous. When I view these on YT, which I'll and probably watch again, I'm going to subscribe.

Your an amazing contributor to VU. Your passion for music and your well learned knowledge of vaping has me quite impressed. Your articulation is also impressive. Thank you, Hazy. That was just what I needed today. Thank you very much for the birthday music and wishes. Now that I think of it, I'm going to d/l the videos so I can show my sister while we're on the boat this weekend.
Enjoy your day and have a wonderful weekend, Hazy. :blowkiss:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hazy, I saw the 2CELLOS a while back but didn't know their name at the time. Those cellos at the concert were gorgeous! But their music and their ability to capture the audience completely, with only 2 cellos is fabulous. When I view these on YT, which I'll and probably watch again, I'm going to subscribe.

Your an amazing contributor to VU. Your passion for music and your well learned knowledge of vaping has me quite impressed. Your articulation is also impressive. Thank you, Hazy. That was just what I needed today. Thank you very much for the birthday music and wishes. Now that I think of it, I'm going to d/l the videos so I can show my sister while we're on the boat this weekend.
Enjoy your day and have a wonderful weekend, Hazy. :blowkiss:

:)
2Cellos are great, since they're brothers they have a rapport that goes beyond
the talent, technical ability, and passion for their art. Luka Sulic and Stjepan Hauser from Croatia
make love to their cellos...as anyone watching the orgasmic expressions on their faces as they play would concur.

I'm not necessarily a fan of Elton John but he said of 2Cellos: “…Go and see them live, because it really is astonishing! I can’t remember seeing anything as exciting as them since I saw Jimi Hendrix live back in the 60’s…” Elton John

Regarding your 2nd paragraph above, Aw chucks.. :rolleyes: Thank you, you're welcome, and Happy Birthday :confetti:

BTW, in a post earlier in this thread
you mentioned not being able to see your videos..if you're using firefox try in chrome.

If you enjoy 2Cellos you might like these two Russian-American brothers Emil and Dariel playing Hendrix

Have a good one :cool:

VU Sponsors