Become a Patron!

What song are you playing right now?

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm listening to escape the fate dying is your lastest fashion CD. The entire CD. Because I can't tell you a time where I liked literally every song on the CD. Only a few artist have made good entire CDs. Nirvana, nine inch nails failed by one song, and sublime 40 oz to freedom.

I listed to a variety, but typically lean towards post hard core, raw punk rock, and oi.

I know, I know... I Vape so I should listen to dubstep, I fucking hate that music lol. I wonder whats the deal with vaping and dubstep.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm listening to escape the fate dying is your lastest fashion CD. The entire CD. Because I can't tell you a time where I liked literally every song on the CD. Only a few artist have made good entire CDs. Nirvana, nine inch nails failed by one song, and sublime 40 oz to freedom.

I listed to a variety, but typically lean towards post hard core, raw punk rock, and oi.

I know, I know... I Vape so I should listen to dubstep, I fucking hate that music lol. I wonder whats the deal with vaping and dubstep.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Green Day = Every Album...Nuff Said!

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
None. But its very hot, I can't sleep, and I'm hearing music in the fan that's basting in my face.

Quite an eclectic mix. Ranging from Glen Gould playing the Goldburg Variations, to Alice Coopers " Steven".

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I love REO!!
LOL_ so do I -
I have seen REO Speedwagon perform about 10 times, always touring back in the day.
REO and Aerosmith- wow I have seen both of them in Concert so many times always opening for other bands I was going to see!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Mama Weer All Crazee Now- Slade

Love Slade! I have seen them in concert- they were an awesome band back in the day!

VU Sponsors