Become a Patron!

What song are you playing right now?

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
None at least audibly. Listening to Shinedown's cover of Simple Man mentally. :)

Apologies for not being here of late. We've gotten moved back in up at her dad's "farm". It's likely I will be here less than previously. Needed to re-install the operating system on the computer to get WiFi drivers. Still processing that. Also will be busy helping FIL, and another personal goal. Well, y'all run 'er slow, reckon I'm, ...
Hurry back bubba I'll keep the coffee on for you.

evil-coffee.jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hurry back bubba I'll keep the coffee on for you.

evil-coffee.jpg

Nice looking cup o Joe. Extra strychnine I take it? :)

Better not be a Mickey again. I remember the last Mickey coffee I had. Woke up two days later all sopping wet, sore. The shame of it was I was dead to the world asleep and couldn't enjoy what put me in that condition. Thanks, Mickey, for nothing, ... really.

This morning's tune o' the day will be ...

The Battle of New Orleans

Why? Not a damn clue, it was just stuck in my skull.

Last edited:

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
What’s shaking, Zeph? Can you make mesh coils? I’m afraid to try, and everyone loves yours. I know, I should’ve PM’d.

I cannot, never had a mesh atomizer and don't have any mesh - don't be scared though, just get yourself a small roll of kanthal mesh and try it out

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice looking cup o Joe. Extra strychnine I take it? :)

Better not be a Mickey again. I remember the last Mickey coffee I had. Woke up two days later all sopping wet, sore. The shame of it was I was dead to the world asleep and couldn't enjoy what put me in that condition. Thanks, Mickey, for nothing, ... really.

This morning's tune o' the day will be ...

The Battle of New Orleans

Why? Not a damn clue, it was just stuck in my skull.

Try Over The Hilo’s And Far Away by John Tams. It’s a trad song about soldiers.

So what’s going on, brother? Everything copacetic? Drop by the MG to say hi, you don’t have to put up any tunes. :hugz galore:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I cannot, never had a mesh atomizer and don't have any mesh - don't be scared though, just get yourself a small roll of kanthal mesh and try it out

I’ve got other rebuildables though. I’ll PM you. I just don’t se you that often, so I figured I’d ask.

Have a great holiday, Meg. :hug:

VU Sponsors