Member For 5 Years

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow, that is really funny. I was going to post that song yesterday but couldn't find a video that I liked. I actually settled on the one you posted, but 3 songs had already passed and I sort of felt out of the moment.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
On a bit of a Roxy music kick this morning...When I was kid I thought Bryan Ferry was the coolest smoothest Mofo around in the Glam rock scene(70's)...Then punk came along and it was over Johnny

Last edited:

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
First time I saw or heard punk...I still remember to this day...Even remember what I was wearing at the time... it's that's burnt In my memory... The crowd don't know what to make out of it...I was hooked!!! So happy someone Uploaded to YT...

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
One for the Girls or Guys
Spliff.gif

jovial_evil

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
9eef5333a2eab2ab9fa54f05c9407c42.jpg

SRV, Ain't gonna give up on love

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

erm, sorry Kelli. :oops:

you know i love you, right? :)

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I saw the Ian Hunter Band at one of Art Stock's places in NJ. I was also a breakfast waitress at a Holiday Inn up the road from the venue so I got to wait on them too. One of the band members came in the dining room with a T-shirt that said 'Too drunk to fuck'. The hostess about had a cow and I thought it was hysterical.
Been listening to this guy today. The vid is hard to watch but I love his voice.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I saw the Ian Hunter Band at one of Art Stock's places in NJ. I was also a breakfast waitress at a Holiday Inn up the road from the venue so I got to wait on them too. One of the band members came in the dining room with a T-shirt that said 'Too drunk to fuck'. The hostess about had a cow and I thought it was hysterical.
Been listening to this guy today. The vid is hard to watch but I love his voice.

i've been listening to ian since mott the hoople. :eek:

only time i saw him, the show was billed as a double heard, todd rundgren and utopia w/ian hunter band & mick ronson.

that was wrong. ian and todd played together. it was great and really freaking loud! cathy's clown was quite a surprise on the set list. unfortunately, thare are no soundboards of the shows. a few audience recordings exist.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok... sorry if I come up like a promoter here... but this concert is pretty amazing for people that like to remember the '70s ( LSD flashbacks doesn't count ;) )
I can't believe the guitarrist was only 17 years old in this concert... amazing!!!

If you guys are just a bit into retro, don't miss it!!!

jovial_evil

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
992699f23182b6b16658b9cfb5242a2b.jpg

Had to show this one, nothing like a 9min song.

"the future is but past forgotten when you're on the road to madness"

VU Sponsors