Become a Patron!

What song are you playing right now?

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ugly 80s!!!
I had really good times even though I was a 77 punk and at the time I thought the music sucked... A lot of the songs just remind me of things of that time now so I like them for a different reason ...This one reminds me when I lived in Portugal

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
To everyone who found shit out on our friend John Martin;)..I also like this song from founder Dave Brock of Hawkwind

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
some of you may have heard of these guys. Probably with a different singer. Well, now he's back in the band. Anywho, this is some of their old school stuff. I'm from Ohio and they played in Cleveland once or twice a month. I missed one show from 96-2001. The stuff that went on was crazy. It was like a devils playground. Most mushroomhead fans don't know the way they started and how wild their shows were unless they seen them when they were still local. You paid 10-20$ they never came on till midnight or later and doors would open about 5. 6-10 bands for 10-20$ was a cheap night out.
Forgive the sound quality it was the 90s and bootlegged. I was at this one.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Here is the album, you can hear the music. The dis sing is the one they were doing in concert.

Soignee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll play. Bela Fleck

Sent from Stoooopidtalk!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Listening to some old school Patty Smyth. Dang, I really had a serious crush on that woman after seeing her live with Scandal.:D

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ugly 80s!!!
Did you wear hammer pants?...Can't touch fish!:D
giphy.gif

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Even though I hate county music there is one exception...I love some Johnny Cash
A Captive audience:rolleyes:

Last edited:

VU Sponsors