Become a Patron!

What Sub Ohm Tank Do You Guys Recommend?

Which Sub Ohm Tank Do You Use?

• Maganus/Starre

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Atlantis

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Smok VCT

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Herakles

• Delta II

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Subtank

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Arctic

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other

• Total voters

Kaged_Gryphon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am looking at buying a sub ohm tank for ease of use at work. Faced with the number of tanks available which do y'all recommend? I like the looks of the Starre and found out it can use Atlantis coils so I am leaning towards that one. But what are yalls opinions?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's what my rotation looks like
Herakles
Arctic
Matrix
High voltage tank
BIGBOYVAPER

Attachments

• WP_20150426_002.jpg
    WP_20150426_002.jpg
    585 KB · Views: 23

mntman09

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vct pro. This thing is a beast. Great flavor

MoFasterMo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My picks this week are...
1) High voltage tank
2) Atlantis v2

They both are very airy and taste great at 70 - 80 watts.

mntman09

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love my artic really well. I just got the vct pro a week ago. Its a flavor beast as well. I like the .5 coils in it better. Can vape it at 60 for max flavor and clouds. Artic i vape at 75 with the .2 coils. Great warm flavor from it at that wattage

I have the Subtank mini and the Arctic.
The Subtank is a good solid tank. The coils... They have been hit or miss. Using the .5 at about 25 watts decent flavor and cloud (when the coil is a good one)

The Arctic tank is awesome. Using it on my istick 50 maxed out with a .5 dual coil (not the single coil .5 it comes with).
It's awesome, great flavor and cloud at 50 watts.
The .2 dual coil it comes with guzzles juice. But that's expected.
Only complaint is it doesn't seem to to totally come apart for easier cleaning.
No big deal though

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm digging my subtank mini. In rba mode with a simple 25g single coil I'm getting really nice flavor, vapor and warmth at a mere 23w. It does pretty well using the occ heads, but I like the 'do it myself' rba head better. It might not be a big power, crazy huge cloud chucker like other tanks, but it's built well and works well for single coil clouds and flavor without devouring batteries and juice.

Stormweaver1983

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll second the vote for the VCT Pro..picked it up last week and proceeded to give my herakles to my wife and sell my atlantis v2 and arctic.

WARCHOP37

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If youre looking for capacity, id say the Starre. If you dont particularly care about that, id go with the Arctic. Both perform well with either the .2 or .5 ohm coils. Flavor and vapor production are outstanding.

mntman09

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vct pro has 5 ml of juice capacity as well. The artic and vct pro are equal with flavor... but the vct pro has bigger capacity

Stormweaver1983

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've owned the atlantis v1 and v2, arctic and herakles. I'll take my current VCT Pro over them. I have not tried the Starre though.

mntman09

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vct pro is now my fav too. I love the artic... but tank to little. I fill it 5 times a day. Maybe they will make one with a 5ml tank. Would then be equal with the vct

VU Sponsors