Become a Patron!

What tank should i get for the smoant battlestar?

Honestly I'm a non-smoker looking to vape non nicotine liquid to help with my oral fixation/overeating habit, maybe even help me lose some weight (not looking to be judged, please). I am new to the vaping scene but have heard really good things about the Smoant Battlestar, so I've decided that is the Mod I'm getting. I have no idea which Tank to get though, I value flavor over clouds but I do prefer the Direct to lungs vaping, any suggestions please?

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Honestly I'm a non-smoker looking to vape non nicotine liquid to help with my oral fixation/overeating habit, maybe even help me lose some weight (not looking to be judged, please). I am new to the vaping scene but have heard really good things about the Smoant Battlestar, so I've decided that is the Mod I'm getting. I have no idea which Tank to get though, I value flavor over clouds but I do prefer the Direct to lungs vaping, any suggestions please?

If you're looking for ease of use with good flavor, hard to go wrong with the Aspire Clieto or Clieto 120. Those use factory coils. If you're looking for better bang for the buck, you might want to look into an RBA that you can use either your own coils in or premade coils. Then you just change the cotton as needed instead of chucking the entire factory coil setup. A very good RBA for starting out is the OBS Engine.

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Mid wattage tanks like the Baby or Big Baby Beast would also be a good starting point. Coils available everywhere that sells vape products, and plenty to choose from, for a change of pace now and then.

Battlestar is reliable, solid, versatile, and not full of excess bling. Malfunction rate looks very low compared to competition from Wismec, Smok, P4U, etc. I second the BS though the Charon looks good too.

Use good batteries from a reputable source. Samsung, Sony, or LG. Presently my new Sony VTC5A's are doing well.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
If going to get a Smok Beast tank, get the Big Baby or the v8 Cloud Beast. Be prepared to have funds for coils and juice. They consume both. If all your interested in is flavor, take a look at Asvape Cobra or Eleaf Ello sub tank. Mid wattage good flavor and coil life. Once you decide what coils you like, order authentic from FastTech. If you are in the states will take 17-21 days to get to you, so order accordingly. When I open last pack of coils I place order for more. You get a discount if you order 5pks at a time. Stick to american made e juices 70vg/30pg is good for sub ohm tanks.Best of luck, hope it works for you.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Once you decide what coils you like, order authentic from FastTech. If you are in the states will take 17-21 days to get to you, so order accordingly.

Not if you use the ePacket shipping option. Gets to me in a week.

VU Sponsors