Become a Patron!

What to buy? :) Decisions, decisions :)

Dimitar

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi,

Its my first post here, so please excuse me if i haven't posted in the right place.

So, i am from Bulgaria, and there are not many mid to high level mods available here. I decided to buy a new mod for the new 2018 :) so following are my options (of course i am open for suggestions). My budget is 100 EUR. My vape style is restrictive lung hits. I vape with the 22m Ammit and 24mm Merlin Mini, I build spaced coils, 6-7 wraps, on 2.5 mm core with 0.45 mm Kanthal. Currently I vape with Tesla WYE at 40W.

So here are the contestants:

1. CKS Icon 200W - I do not know which version, I can buy the mod for 99 EUR from a Greek shop.

2. Tesla WYE 200W - I have the black version of the mod and i love it, i would love to have another color option :). I can buy it from Fasttech for around 40 USD.

3. The Union Stick Mod - I can buy it second hand for 115 EUR. It fits only 22mm.

4. Geek Vape Aegis - I dont know how a 22 would look on that giant mod, I can buy it for 70 EUR from a Bulgarian shop or for around 50 USD from China.

Please share your thoughts and suggestions, they would be appreciated :)

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Welcome to VU Dimitar.
Not familiar with those particular mods, but hear good things about the Aegis.Smoant Battlestar is an excellent budget mod that is also attractive.Absolute workhorse of a mod. The Smoant Charon mods are good too. Asmodus Minikin 2 or Reborn are good as well. Mods today are generally pretty good, possibilities are endless. I have a Think Vape Exus Ark I enjoy that would look good with 22mm tanks, Have the Charon tc and Adjustable that I also enjoy.

Dimitar

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Update: I sold the Aegis. The mod is not suitable for my vape style. I need and prefer two battery mods. The mod is okay, but i [refer my Tesla WYE 200 better, so i ordered another one, orange this time.

VU Sponsors