Become a Patron!

What to buy?

What's your preferred tank?

• Uwell crown

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Uwell crown 2

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Just want to get peoples opinion on what seems to be better, the uwell crown or the crown 2? Been looking at both and people seemed to have problems with the the uwell crown 2 at the start due to the coils. However I don't know if this has changed at all or if the issues with the crown 2 have been ironed out? Thanks all :)

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just want to get peoples opinion on what seems to be better, the uwell crown or the crown 2? Been looking at both and people seemed to have problems with the the uwell crown 2 at the start due to the coils. However I don't know if this has changed at all or if the issues with the crown 2 have been ironed out? Thanks all :)
My opinion, I'd stay away from anything Uwell. There are plenty of companies out there doing the sub ohm tank thing right. Unfortunately Uwell isn't one them. Their tanks are well made and high quality but their coils are hit or miss. It's not like this has happened on a limited basis. It's happened on almost every tank they produce. It's a shame because they make nice stuff but their coils and customer service are shitty.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Any you would recommend? I'm currently using the tfv8 baby beast but it's been having regular issues so thought it was time for a change.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I really don't use factory coils anymore. In fact the reason I started using Rtas is because I got sick of going through Uwells shitty coils. So you could say because of Uwell I now use Rtas almost exclusively. I know a lot of people are loving the Big Baby Beast, Tornado, Arctic V12, and the Limitless XL.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What device are you going to use the Crown with? I have 2 V1 Crowns and I only use the Ni200 premade coils in TC mode. The SS coils are hit or miss as DJ said.

VU Sponsors