Become a Patron!

what to get

I just purchased the ipv v3 and am not sure what setup to use with it for best efficiency. Ive been told dripers are the way to go, if so what model?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Efficiency? What does that even mean?
All that nonsense aside, what are you shooting for? Flavour, cloud chasing....LOOK AT ME GUISE LOL!!! ??

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Drippers are the best flavor and clouds. The only issue with them is that you have to keep dripping into them apposed to tanks. If you don't want a lot of vape (I hear some people are weird like that) then clearomizers are for you. RTAs are a middle point in that you can build the coil and have a tank, but it wont be as good as a dripper.

Personally, if you are starting looking to try things out I would recommend the CLT2 by infinite or a clone for a dripper. It is easy to build and cheap. For a RTA I love the orchid V4 but I hear the rose is also good. For both, go for the clones as originals are very expensive.

The best way to find what you like is to try things out.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
There is not clone for the CLT, and it's highly unlikely there ever will be. CLT is made by Infinite, which is the primary maker of most of the clones out there. Damn good dripper...I'd rate it alongside the Doge and Tobh V2.

VU Sponsors