Become a Patron!

What Vape Gear Are You GIVING for Xmas

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is anyone giving any vape gear to friends or family this Christmas? Here's what I'm giving -

Mini Volt Kit and 240mls of juice to a friend in NJ

Silo Beast to a friend in NY

Misc coils I've gotten from Ray with orders over the past year to a co-worker

Juul to a local friend

I got my brother the "Make the Switch Bundle" from elementvape

He has tried my mods and such over the past year but hasn't been keen to any of them. Most of my mods are "too bulky" for his taste. He still smokes cigs the way I used to, but has made claims to wanting to switch. I hope this gift helps him out, and switches him away from the dark side.

Bundle comes with: Eleaf ICare mini system, the Eleaf ICare mini PCC, and SUA Vapors Flavor pack (three 30ml bottles). Got him a few extra coils as well. Also got him a few bottles from my local shop in 12mg and 18mg strength since I know the bundle is only coming in 6mg.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got in 5 iStick Pico with the Melo lll mini tanks to give out this weekend.
They make good starter kits.

That will definitely make someone's Christmas.

@EJMate85 - I wish I had got the icare for my friend as I doesn't use the stupid pod system.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Does borrowing count? I'm letting a friend who's a smoker use my Provari, Russian91%, and some 18mg juice from our shop. It worked for me and he said he liked it when I built it for him. He tried our open lung sub ohm tanks and he prefers the MTLs more. Figures.. as it worked for us too.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gave my brother from another mother, and the guy who turned me on to vaping, a Modfather.

That man probably saved my life!

My friend that I sent the mini Volt and juice to also is the person who got me into vaping. We've been friends for over 30 years and I also consider him to be like a brother. I'd never tell him to his face but I probably owe him my life.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
brother's presents were a Kayfun and a gift certificate

Last edited by a moderator:

VU Sponsors