Become a Patron!

What Vape Gear is Santa bringing you for Christmas this year?

As the title states, "What Vape Gear is Santa bringing you for Christmas this year?"

I will be receiving: Smok Alien Kit in orange, Smok TFV8 Cloud Beast Tank, A Pack of Smok T10 Coils, 4x 3200mah 40A IMR 18650 batteries, a Nitecore i4 charger, and SUA Vapors Flavor pack in 60ml bottles (mango, pineapple, and melon)

morfius1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The VT 250 is what I'm getting for for Christmas with the new twisted messes 24 on top of it. I already pre-ordered the VT 250

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
The Notebook 3rd edition

unnamed (8).jpg unnamed (7).jpg

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So far I know I'm getting a few bottles of juice and a new cap for my Petri. Otherwise, probably a bunch of gift certificates to my vapor store or vape royalty. Other than a few RDA's, there isn't much out there I'm interested in.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Pioneer4you IPV 400 in black and silver.
Eleaf 60w TC in stainless with blue covers
4 new LG HG2 3000mah batteries
Xtar VC2 charger
OBS Crius RTA
Taifun GT3 Clone RTA
Smok TFV4 clone with the TFR1 single coil RBA
Authentic Billow V2 in black and stainless steel

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recieved juice 2switchmods and a brass able mod
22419801fc96456f70a64612f7bd4313.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just received a Big Baby Beast, a mod stand, and a Crown II with the new Se1 coils from people who haven't a clue about vaping. I think they got some help from my Sister-in-law who runs a local vape shop. Good job guys!:).

Bigjay1978

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No vape gear for me. The wife hates it. She thinks it's the same as smoking no matter how many studies I show her that prove otherwise... Very frustrating. I will add I'm very happy for all of you that get shiny new gear. I will enjoy the pictures.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No vape gear for me. The wife hates it. She thinks it's the same as smoking no matter how many studies I show her that prove otherwise... Very frustrating. I will add I'm very happy for all of you that get shiny new gear. I will enjoy the pictures.
I here u bro but i finally persuaded my wife dont no how other then i could be spending more buyin a pack a day 365 days a year lol

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, mine too. She vaped for a few months then went back to smoking. Oh well, we agree to disagree about the risks and which one is worse.

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Ethos crispy treats, vapor treats ice cream cake and cinna-fun, french dude, smok alien in black and red, flawless we out here doe RDA in red and finally an El Diablo Hellboy V2.

tabacon

Member For 4 Years
Wrecker & Avocado landed.... Both are fantastic. Battery life on the wrecker is outperforming a 3 battery RX200s.

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors