Become a Patron!

What vape pen to buy / nic salts

As I said in a earlier thread I am wanting to use vaping to help kick a smokeless tobacco addiction. I have a couple more questions...

1. What vaporizer should I buy to run higher nicotine levels? I bought a Kanger subvod subohm pen but I found out the hard way I shouldn't have since it's not good for the higher nicotine levels.

2. Once I have the correct vape can can I use it to switch in between nic salts and regular e juice?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
As I said in a earlier thread I am wanting to use vaping to help kick a smokeless tobacco addiction. I have a couple more questions...

1. What vaporizer should I buy to run higher nicotine levels? I bought a Kanger subvod subohm pen but I found out the hard way I shouldn't have since it's not good for the higher nicotine levels.

2. Once I have the correct vape can can I use it to switch in between nic salts and regular e juice?
Odd that you need a new device because of nic levels. Just buy lower nic juice for your Kanger subvod subohm mod.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Basically, pick something like 18mg nic and vape more. 18mg is about a pack a day in a smaller device like a vape pen. The higher the wattage of the device, the more cloud you get per puff, more cloud = more nicotine. On my RDA 18mg would choke me. 3mg is all I need, but i get a lot more cloud than you get from a vape pen. If you try to go to high in nicotine mg/ml you will find you get a sore throat. Thats the way you know to reduce your nicotine (or vape less).

VU Sponsors