Become a Patron!

What vape related things are on you Christmas list.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I know Halloween isn’t over, but I’m curious about everyone’s vaping gift list.

1. HCigar VT Inbox. Since receiving the Pulse BF mod I’m a tad obsessed with all things squonk. Also have a Pico Squeeze that’ll be here Monday but I do want a regulated squonk mod and that seems to be a good one and still cheaper than a therion BF.

2. Csmnt squonk kit. I love this RDA. Better than the dead rabbit but the rabbit has a squonk pin so it’s being used.

3. Avidartisan Daedalus Coil DIY Tool. It’s time to learn to make my own fused Claptons. I’ll play with drill and swivels until then and learn the old fashioned way.

That’s all for now. I’m sure the list will grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
vaporshark rDNA 60, VT inbox. I'll be happy with either one, thrilled with both.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
A few new flavors, been eye-ing a couple flavors from the Capella Silverline but just haven't pulled the trigger on them yet. I need some more bottles, but I'll probably get them way before then. I'm seriously thinking about the Sense Blazer Pro tank and maybe the Smok Big Baby Beast RBA deck, been thinking about starting to build so I figured I'd start with something i already have the tank for.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
A few new flavors, been eye-ing a couple flavors from the Capella Silverline but just haven't pulled the trigger on them yet. I need some more bottles, but I'll probably get them way before then. I'm seriously thinking about the Sense Blazer Pro tank and maybe the Smok Big Baby Beast RBA deck, been thinking about starting to build so I figured I'd start with something i already have the tank for.
BBB deck is easy to work with and the included coils are pretty good. Close af when filling. I ordered more bottles this morning, underestimated how many I would need.

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nothing, as anything I usually want (especially vape or tech related) I usually get myself. Otherwise, id have to explain exactly what type of vape stuff I want, where to get it, etc... and to me, it spoils the gift if you tell someone exactly what to give you for Christmas. I'd rather have something I didn't expect or something homemade or whatever. But to each their own!

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Nothing, as anything I usually want (especially vape or tech related) I usually get myself. Otherwise, id have to explain exactly what type of vape stuff I want, where to get it, etc... and to me, it spoils the gift if you tell someone exactly what to give you for Christmas. I'd rather have something I didn't expect or something homemade or whatever. But to each their own!
That's why I prefer money and a cheap token gag gift. Fun and useful. Trying to explain to parents what and why concerning vaping is a never ending conversation.

VU Sponsors