Become a Patron!

WHAT VAPE THAT DOESNT USE UP ALL MY JUICE?

KingClouds

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Okay so i need help finding a vape that doesn't use up all my juice in one day and also doesn't burn up a bunch of coils.... so basically a vape that keeps juice good for awhile and keeps my coils fresh for around a month... Thank you for the help! :D kind of on a tight budget

KingClouds

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Stay away from sub-Ohm, high Watts, multi-coil stuff. More clouds = more juice. Get a Nautilus or a Kayfun-style, 1-2 Ohms, 8-12 watts.

so i could put like a nautilus on my ijust 2? or what tank would look good for that.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay so i need help finding a vape that doesn't use up all my juice in one day and also doesn't burn up a bunch of coils.... so basically a vape that keeps juice good for awhile and keeps my coils fresh for around a month... Thank you for the help! :D kind of on a tight budget
You should start by rethinking your screen name, with this ironic request. o_O:D
As zipslack stated, and I practice, move up into 1 ohm ranges. If vaping for the nic, maybe up it to get the satisfaction from shorter sessions, since cost will be the same. Modify your behavior, if doing for the cloud satifaction.

Zipslack

Member For 4 Years
Full Nauti would match up (22mm), the mini is 19mm. It looks like the ijust2 is 22mm. Either would work, but what looks good is up to you. Heck, you could even use an old-school Evod on it if you wanted to, but it would look a little odd.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The more cloud you exhale, the more juice you're wasting. It's possible to vape very conservatively even with an RDA -- that's all I use, and I use maybe 5ml per day -- but you have to lower the wattage, tighten the airflow, raise the coil resistance. To keep a decent cloud with more conservative settings, just use higher VG, if you can tolerate it. Additionally, lower wattage and higher resistance will also help your batteries last longer between charges.

I second the point about possibly raising the nic level, if you go for less wattage/less cloud; if you stay with a very low nic level but decrease the amount of cloud, you may find yourself vaping non-stop; higher nic would make that less likely, providing greater satisfaction with less inhaled vapor.

Andria

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure about keeping coils for a month or anything but it's definitely far less expensive going with a rebuildable deck vs buying premade coils. Depending on the coil (company, tank model etc) coils seem to run around $10-15 for 4-5 coils. For about $16 I got enough organic cotton to last me like 2yrs changing wicks once a day and 30ft of wire. Assuming a single strand, single coil probably wouldn't use but 6-8" a coil. Even figuring high at 1ft per coil, that's 30 coils for roughly the same cost as 4-5 prebuilts.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
got to agree w/ @Synphul using something that lets you build you own coil is better, you can control things better. You can use an advanced coil like a clapton or alien that may use more juice or slap in a simple micro coil that will use less juice. And its cheaper

a bag of cotton is like $10 or less depending and can last a year or 2 or more.
wire is cheap
i but premade SS clapton and vertabraid wire. costs about $0.70 a ft or less and you use a footish when making a set of dual coils. A set of coils rewicked every couple weeks has lasted me so far 2 months. SO thats maybe 2 or 3 bucks with the cotton for 2 months

of course then you can also DIY your juice which can make your juice costs 10 cents or less a ml. I vape 10-15ml a day so $1.00-$1.50 a day in juice

but different juices burn gunk up coil and cotton differently.
coils that i only use fruit flavor son last much longer then the coils and cotton i use my chocolate flavors or my cinnamon apple danish flavor. some things that are sweet or dark juices or tobaccos gunk up coils faster

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You might consider making your own juice.. This can reduce the cost of juice by up to 90%.
What are you using? I saw above you are using an Ijust Kit. OK, which coils are you using with it? What ohm coils are available for it? Can you get some at 1ohm or so? What Kind of juices do you vape? How much are you using a day?

I vape at 20 watts or less (.8ohm and higher) and use 6-10ml per day. I pretty much chain vape. My coils last multiple months. Although I do tend to rebuild evey 1 or 2 weeks. Have never had a coil fail in 2+ years of vaping, since I started building my own coils. FYI, started building using Nautilus and Protank factory heads. Yes, many factory coil heads can be rebuilt or rewiked, it just not easy or always practicle.

Key to consuming less juice is to vape at lower power. With your mod thats mean HIGHER ohm rates and/or less coil mass. Fact is your current coils will easily last a month or more, with cleaning. The problem is the wick won't last, coils get dirty and cleaning/rewicking sealed heads is a pain. If even possible. Another issue will be if you are vaping supply nicotine. The nic level will also need to be raised along with lowering wattage and raising ohm rates. You may need to increase dosage (mg/ml) in proportion to how much you reduce consumption.

KingClouds

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You might consider making your own juice.. This can reduce the cost of juice by up to 90%.
What are you using? I saw above you are using an Ijust Kit. OK, which coils are you using with it? What ohm coils are available for it? Can you get some at 1ohm or so? What Kind of juices do you vape? How much are you using a day?

I vape at 20 watts or less (.8ohm and higher) and use 6-10ml per day. I pretty much chain vape. My coils last multiple months. Although I do tend to rebuild evey 1 or 2 weeks. Have never had a coil fail in 2+ years of vaping, since I started building my own coils. FYI, started building using Nautilus and Protank factory heads. Yes, many factory coil heads can be rebuilt or rewiked, it just not easy or always practicle.

Key to consuming less juice is to vape at lower power. With your mod thats mean HIGHER ohm rates and/or less coil mass. Fact is your current coils will easily last a month or more, with cleaning. The problem is the wick won't last, coils get dirty and cleaning/rewicking sealed heads is a pain. If even possible. Another issue will be if you are vaping supply nicotine. The nic level will also need to be raised along with lowering wattage and raising ohm rates. You may need to increase dosage (mg/ml) in proportion to how much you reduce consumption.

Yes i use the ijust 2 kit with 0.3 coils and sometimes 0.5. You can buy 0.1, 0.3, and 0.5 coils, I vape a 30 pg and 70 vg base juice, usually Lost Art and such. But recently bought 5 120ml bottles for $75 at Vape Craft Inc........ I usually vape around 6 ml a day. Well i think i should just buy a deck for my ijust 2 battery and then boild my own coils. So could I use this tank on my ijust 2 because i hate dripping into an RDA https://www.viper-vape.com/products/aromamizer-rdta-6ml-by-steam-crave.html Also could you maybe link some places where i can get some good coils and cotton that will last me forever haha. Hey man thanks a lot though :D

KingClouds

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
got to agree w/ @Synphul using something that lets you build you own coil is better, you can control things better. You can use an advanced coil like a clapton or alien that may use more juice or slap in a simple micro coil that will use less juice. And its cheaper

a bag of cotton is like $10 or less depending and can last a year or 2 or more.
wire is cheap
i but premade SS clapton and vertabraid wire. costs about $0.70 a ft or less and you use a footish when making a set of dual coils. A set of coils rewicked every couple weeks has lasted me so far 2 months. SO thats maybe 2 or 3 bucks with the cotton for 2 months

of course then you can also DIY your juice which can make your juice costs 10 cents or less a ml. I vape 10-15ml a day so $1.00-$1.50 a day in juice

but different juices burn gunk up coil and cotton differently.
coils that i only use fruit flavor son last much longer then the coils and cotton i use my chocolate flavors or my cinnamon apple danish flavor. some things that are sweet or dark juices or tobaccos gunk up coils faster

Hey! do you think you could link some places i can get some cheap wire and cotton. Thanks man.

KingClouds

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You should start by rethinking your screen name, with this ironic request. o_O:D
As zipslack stated, and I practice, move up into 1 ohm ranges. If vaping for the nic, maybe up it to get the satisfaction from shorter sessions, since cost will be the same. Modify your behavior, if doing for the cloud satifaction.

Haha yes my name is cancer i know ;) Thanks for the help tho! :D

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get my cotton from Walmart, $2 is about a 2 year supply. Wire? Meh, wire is wire. If you want the best get it direct from Temco. I got most of the wire I have on-hand at Lightning Vapes. Because they were the cheapest delivered at the time I ordered. Fasttech has cheap wire but the quality can be questionable. Be careful what you order from them, read descriptions and reviews carefully.

KingClouds

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I get my cotton from Walmart, $2 is about a 2 year supply. Wire? Meh, wire is wire. If you want the best get it direct from Temco. I got most of the wire I have on-hand at Lightning Vapes. Because they were the cheapest delivered at the time I ordered. Fasttech has cheap wire but the quality can be questionable. Be careful what you order from them, read descriptions and reviews carefully.

What kind of cotton? You can use any type, like cotton balls possibly? Also what kind of wire should i get? im not looking for huge clouds.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know if cotton balls are pure cotton or not and are processed to some degree to get them nice and white. Many people prefer organic unbleached (not chemically treated cotton).

This is just my experience, not the only way to go about it but places like amazon sell Japanese organic cotton as 'make up pads' from various companies like koh gen do. Mine were from a company called 'muji' off amazon, 180 cotton pads for $8. The pads are 50mm x 60mm, large enough to get around 8 wicks per pad for the size wicks I use with my setup.

There are various others out there sold by vaping supply companies that are essentially the same thing. Can't really comment about wire quality, some people have their preferences. I've yet to try Temco, grabbed some UD wire when I bought my mod and tank because it's what the etailer had and it bumped the sale high enough to get the free shipping.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
i got the same pack of cotton form aamzon
good stuff 6-10 wicks off each pad that will last me a year or 2 or 3

lightning vapes is great for wire
if you want SS wire
advancedvapesupply.com

but seriously...the questions you are asking....there are 100 posts on here covering this stuff.

we are glad to help..so ask away, but do some searches on the forum as well, it can open you eyes up and help you figure alot out

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What kind of cotton? You can use any type, like cotton balls possibly? Also what kind of wire should i get? im not looking for huge clouds.
I use Koh gen Doh, $10 - $11 on Amazon. For wire, wire isn't just wire like anything it comes in a variety of quality. Best quality I've found is Kidney Puncher. Thanks to Raymo for turning me on to them. Anyway their wire is excellent quality and good price. Get a selection of of 24,26,28 gauge kanthol and you'll be set. I myself prefer SS, I would recommend 26,28,30 gauge 316L if you want to go with SS.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use plain old 100% cotton balls from walmart. Now they are bleach or peroxide cleaned. So it tastes better if you boil it before use. No problem all cottons perform better after boiling anyway.
one unrolled ball gives me almost 2 weeks of wicks. Rewicking daily.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors