Become a Patron!

What Vape Websites accept PayPal?

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got some built up in my PayPal, was wondering if their are any good sites that accept PayPal as payment and have decent prices?

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Damn. Thanks for the info! I'll check ebay for any good deals then if nothing comes up I'll just wait for something to come up on the classifieds. This is my preferred place to buy gear.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got some built up in my PayPal, was wondering if their are any good sites that accept PayPal as payment and have decent prices?
I've been pretty impressed with 3fvape's service so far. They're in China, but I got my stuff pretty damn quick from them. Their customer service is damn good too

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
FastTech takes Paypal, they're legit and in-stock items arrive in about 10 days. Use the code xmas for 105 off through November, 5% off through December,

Is that with the free shipping?

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hell yes. :)

I believe you have to spend 15 bucks to get truly free shipping, otherwise the preferable (faster) options are available at a small charge (less than a dollar). Disclaimer: The above is dredged from a less-than-reliable memory but I think it's pretty close.

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Also VapeRoyalty accepts paypal if you email them. Also ReoMods.
There were more Ill have to try and remember.

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since Paypal doesn't allow ecig transactions in the U.S., users are forced to go offshore to get most supplies that have the word 'vape' attached to them. This includes nicotine. With all the credit card fraud and identity theft occurring, having a Paypal account lends a lot to the feeling of security when online shopping. The result? Shoppers have to go offshore, mainly China. As a result my own buying habits, even for things not vape-related, occur mostly from China. It's almost like Paypal is really China-based.......is it?

A quick way to find out where the company is at is to simply scroll to the bottom of their homepage. Usually you will see pictures of payment options there. If Paypal is shown, then you probably at an overseas site. There are plenty of them, as you will find reading along through the threads here. I have used Fasttech, Gearbest, 3fvape and Vaporbreak and browsed many others. Ebay can be very dangerous if you are not completely up-to-date on what you are actually buying.

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I use eBay often, but Im very specific in searches and only things marked authentic from people with 1k+ 95% and higher feedback.

FastTech has the best website, I find gearbest and 3fvape a pain to navigate.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There is nothing keeping you from transferring your paypal funds to your bank account then you can do as you please..

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There is nothing keeping you from purchasing products from a site that accepts PayPal either...
ed053adafdc74fac639301493bba9732.jpg

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There is nothing keeping you from transferring your paypal funds to your bank account then you can do as you please..

I actually prefer the saftey net of paypal, also I dont have a bank account linked to my paypal, just a college credit card, so it doesnt work that way.
I just use whatever funds Ive got sitting in it usually, just used the card to open the account.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I actually prefer the saftey net of paypal, also I dont have a bank account linked to my paypal, just a college credit card, so it doesnt work that way.
I just use whatever funds Ive got sitting in it usually, just used the card to open the account.
I understand it is just the limiting number of websites that you can use with Paypalthe reason I mentioned it is many people do not understand Paypal I do the same thing.. sadly some debit cards cannot even be linked with Paypal over the years instead of Paypal getting better they are getting worse

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, paypal is not what it once was.
I just use them because, besides vape related stuff, its the most widely accepted form of payment. I wish Google Wallet would get a foothold in the game, but their stuff is pretty basic at the moment.

I know purepremiumeliquids.com allows Paypal (though it's probably temporary until Paypal shuts them out). They've got pretty good prices and their flavors are all really damn good too. They've got a 15% off coupon code (1VF15OFF) that gives 15% off your orders too

VU Sponsors