The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yes i know, if you don't open it every day it can seal super tight...you just have to close it enough to make sure everything is sealed and doesn't leak...if you tighten it too much it can get stuck. I would get the metal and glass replacement tank and use that ...it's much stronger and better IMHO

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
yes i know, if you don't open it every day it can seal super tight...you just have to close it enough to make sure everything is sealed and doesn't leak...if you tighten it too much it can get stuck. I would get the metal and glass replacement tank and use that ...it's much stronger and better IMHO
That's the thing. I opened it everyday. sometimes even more since I have a mini tank, but it really gets stuck when you tighten the tank to the battery, since you then get a much better grip then just trying to tighten the buttom to the tank. After I tighten the buttom to the tank, I stick it on the battery, and then tighten it just a bit more, since that is easier.

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's the thing. I opened it everyday. sometimes even more since I have a mini tank, but it really gets stuck when you tighten the tank to the battery, since you then get a much better grip then just trying to tighten the buttom to the tank. After I tighten the buttom to the tank, I stick it on the battery, and then tighten it just a bit more, since that is easier.
Do you know where I can buy PG and VG were they ship worldwide?

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi, I'm about to buy som flavors and i was wondering if paying 17 dollars for 30 mill flavors seems right.
Is that normal? : )

EDIT: I did some calculating and 2 liter E-juice should hold me for 500 days, if I vape 4ml a day.
I have a Nautilus mini tank and usually vape one and a half or 2 tanks a day. The tank is only 2ml, so it seems right that I vape 3-4ml a day. But for me it seems little. even tho I vape pretty often. Can you confirm if 4ml seems right for a guy that vapes alot?

I did the calculating just for fun so I could see how long the E-juice will last when I buy 1 liter PG and 1 liter VG. I also have to buy flavor when I run out. In this 500 days I have the e-juice I have used 1 liter PG, 800ml VG and 200ml flavor.

I will have 200ml VG left since I mix a PG 60/40 VG and my flavor is 100& PG.
I'm pretty tired also, so it's possible I have done it wrong, but is seems pretty good that it will last that long!

Last edited:

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi, I'm about to buy som flavors and i was wondering if paying 17 dollars for 30 mill flavors seems right.
Is that normal? : )

EDIT: I did some calculating and 2 liter E-juice should hold me for 500 days, if I vape 4ml a day.
I have a Nautilus mini tank and usually vape one and a half or 2 tanks a day. The tank is only 2ml, so it seems right that I vape 3-4ml a day. But for me it seems little. even tho I vape pretty often. Can you confirm if 4ml seems right for a guy that vapes alot?

I did the calculating just for fun so I could see how long the E-juice will last when I buy 1 liter PG and 1 liter VG. I also have to buy flavor when I run out. In this 500 days I have the e-juice I have used 1 liter PG, 800ml VG and 200ml flavor.

I will have 200ml VG left since I mix a PG 60/40 VG and my flavor is 100& PG.
I'm pretty tired also, so it's possible I have done it wrong, but is seems pretty good that it will last that long!

I've never bought flavoring in Norway so I cannot tell you if that would be a lot or not...and the cost of shipping will be different for you than for me bud....but I can tell you that I pay anywhere from 8 to 20 dollars for 120ml bottles of flavoring but I order direct from the makers. I know I paid more when I ordered them from E-cigarette suppliers and I don't know what the shipping regulations and fees are from ordering them internationally...you would have to do some research to find out. Different companies charge different amounts for different flavors and not all flavors are the same....for example....company A's strawberry flavoring might taste like a real fresh and perfectly ripe strawberry fresh from the garden....where as company B's strawberry flavoring might taste like strawberry Kool-Aid and nothing like a real strawberry at all.

It just depends on the vendor, the maker, and where you get it from and how much it's going to cost to get it shipped to you...either way it should be cheaper in the long run than buying premade e-liquid.

As for how much liquid you go threw in a day...that depends totally on you....some days I go threw as little as 2 ml, other days I can go threw 15-20 if I am around the house and feel like vaping a lot. How you vape, not just how often, determines how much liquid you go threw. I go threw ten times the amount of liquid with my dripping atomizers than I do when I am vaping on my Nautilus. My Sub Tank mini goes threw twice the juice as my Nautilus or pro tanks or carto tanks as well. The lower the ohms and the higher the wattage the more liquid you will vape because those coils vaporize more liquid faster

VU Sponsors