Become a Patron!

What was the 2nd mod you purchased? ...if you can remember :)

Them Bones

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I currently have an Eleaf iPower, and I'm very happy with it. I was considering getting another one, or something else. I'm having to recharge about twice a day, which is getting a little frustrating. It would be nice to trade off and have one mod ready to go when one needs recharging.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I bought four of the same one I started with, that way a couple were always charged.

Now mods with replaceable batteries is the way to go.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
SX Mini M Class.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

Them Bones

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was thinking the same thing with replaceable batteries. After all..multiple batteries are way cheaper than multiple mods. I'm considering the Alien 220w.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the smok natural...pinkie switch.....wore it into the ground...by the time I threw it away it was being held together with bailing wire....with an Aga-T2...the poor mans GGTS
DiscountVaperscom_ST_Natural_1__96394136009341012801280_zps3ab75785_grande.jpg

Last edited:

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
An iStick 20 with an Anyvape Davide, and a Kamry K1000 were ordered at the same time to replace a couple eGo pens...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still using the third mod I bought over 1.5 years ago.
Kbox mini 50w. Works fine.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ego C (the USB passthru Ego) unless you want to count the multiple Joyetech 510s I had.

Edit: take that back, I'm skipping from the Joyetech cigalikes that I originally had to the 510s to the eGos I bought

Last edited:

Them Bones

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
MVP 20, the box mod before box mods were cool

Sent from my Pixel XL

Maybe I titled this thread wrong. My first was the MVP 20...I completely forgot about it. So I guess the iPower is my 2nd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Original MVP.

image1.jpg

Not my pic, not my tank, just what I found on google image search.

that Kamry k 100 tube mod was an ugly fucker.

Ha, my very first mechanical! Also, my very first battery short-slash-vent. Meeeeemorriiiieeeess...

Last edited:

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That itaste MVP was my second too. I still have it downstairs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mods as follows...
Innokin Itaste MVP 2.0
Innokin Itaste MVP 20watt
Innokin CoolFire IV Plus
Smok Alien

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A Vamo 2.
I still have it and it still works but the screen is a little wonky from being dropped a few times.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My first was an innokin mvp2.0, after a week or two I bought my second which was a provari 2.5. I kept with that one for almost a year. When the dna30 was released; I started the collecting and now have a few extras. Mostly DNA mods; but, a few okl, yihi and mechanicals also.

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not counting cigalike and ego batteries...

First was the state of the Art in high power sub ohm vaping of the time a Mechanical mod. Brass Origin in 18350/28500/18650. Plan was to run with a 15watts kick for ADV with the ability to build and vape sub-ohm.

Second mod was the Smokeless Owl. Followed by the Reo Grand clone(in order to run the kick in a squonker).

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The original Vaporshark DNA. Almost exactly 3 years ago.

First mod was a MVP.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After a cigalike it was ovale elips c around 2008
images.jpeg
Then it was the OG Provari v1 ~2010 (?) Mechs for a long time after that then back to regulated once mods started getting up into 50w territory.

Last edited:

Just_Calle

Member For 4 Years
Started with iStick Pico 75w about two months ago. Second is a G-Priv.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pagandevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
85e8b6228a694e3d4673c5a9c4241efa.jpg

Second third and fourth mods.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
2nd was an Innokin iTaste vv3, a whole 11 watts of power! Third was a Sigelei Zmax, a whopping 15 watts of power!

Then everything went insane and people started vaping at 50w and 100w. :facepalm: I still vape at 9.5w, or 10w when I really wanna get crazy. :facepalm:

Andria

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
85e8b6228a694e3d4673c5a9c4241efa.jpg

Second third and fourth mods.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The paint on those iPV Minis really sucks, doesn't it! I've got 2, and finally got a wrap on both of them, so they wouldn't look so scratched and banged up! Still in regular use though.

Andria

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes sir....LOL
That blue provape was worth more current than what it was back when I bought it.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Best one I vaped the heck out of back then was the BB , Had a black Crackled finish

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My Joyetech evic Vtwo. I still like it! It came with the Cubis Pro (which I like more than most people, it seems, with the right drip tip and coil at least) but I love it with my Cleito 120 on top, too.
IMG_0193.JPG

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mine was an IStick 20 (still have it) it was a huge step up from the little VV pen style I was using at the time. Looking back now, it's hard to believe that I thought running 20 watts was such a big deal as I vape between 65-200 watts most of the time now.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the recharge wait time is an issue a mod with replaceable batteries seems the way to go rather than an internal lipo pack. Especially if you pick up an extra set of batteries and a charger. One set can charge while the others are being used. Then when they're dead it's 2 seconds to swap out and keep on going.

Mowgli

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Njoy King -> Green Smoke kit -> VV ego -> Vamo 2 -> MVP 2.0 -> VTR -> Provari -> SXminiM ->
SXj Boxer & Renegade X & IPV's & RX200 & Coppervape BF & REO mini -> Legal Vape 4000 (now with TC!)

April 2013 - 24mg Ginger's Atomic Fireball in a mini Vivi Nova is what got me off cancersticks on 3/28/13
View attachment 70374

Last edited:

VU Sponsors