Become a Patron!

What with all the fuss about Rip?

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm trying to piece together the facts here. Rip (a youtuber who vapes) Stole money from a vendor? I don't know the whole story so I'm asking here. There's reddit links too but I'm not sure where to look. (I'm too tired to Google it as it's 2:00 AM.) I'm gonna do a blog post tomorrow. If you can cite your sources, and tell me if I can quote your post in my blog. That'd be great.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Accusations of being payed for reviews when he claims he isnt, to sum it up quickly

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm trying to piece together the facts here. Rip (a youtuber who vapes) Stole money from a vendor? I don't know the whole story so I'm asking here. There's reddit links too but I'm not sure where to look. (I'm too tired to Google it as it's 2:00 AM.) I'm gonna do a blog post tomorrow. If you can cite your sources, and tell me if I can quote your post in my blog. That'd be great.
LOL...already by reading your post , I can see you have quite a bit of homework to do, Good luck with your write up.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rip is very annoying, however I did watch one of his videos regarding his views on vaping in public and I thought it was spot on, even with his weird I'm a crazy man demeanor.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rip is annoying on purpose, well, ah, lets hope. He has a wife could you imagine living with that all the time. I think at least part of it is for entertainment. He does a decent review and seem pretty fair on pros and cons. If he did get paid to do reviews, I do not think it was to be bias. Technically getting free product for review is a type of payment.he is receiving goods for a service. That doesn't mean he is giving a bias opinion. He is a jack ass, but he does good build videos and the stupid hillbilly routine can be amusing at times. I know nothing about what this thread is about. Just my opinion on him and his reviews.

dmize

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm very new to watching the vape tutorials and reviews on YouTube but I have to say out of all that I've watched Rip holds my attention better than most. I've learned a lot from watching him. I don't know anything about the controversy but the guy loves his mom, America, his dogs, vaping and has a wicked beard. He's good in my book.

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rip just grew that beard so he could use it for wicking material. He's selling soon on his juice site under the name Rip Wickers. China has already cloned it, and I won't say where they got their hair from, but you can find it on fasttech by searching for Rip Strippers.
TT

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
tumblr_ms9k3jNpTI1rjcfxro1_500.gif

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Damn looping GIFs. I was like, "WHY ISN'T THE GLASS OVERFLOWING?!?!?!"

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aargh nooooo, not yet another Rip Trippers thread. Puh-leeze, give it a rest already... Isn't there anything more interesting to talk about than useless Youtube monkeys flinging shit at each other?

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Aargh nooooo, not yet another Rip Trippers thread. Puh-leeze, give it a rest already... Isn't there anything more interesting to talk about than useless Youtube monkeys flinging shit at each other?
I just wanted to know what was going on jeez

Deedalicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rip just grew that beard so he could use it for wicking material. He's selling soon on his juice site under the name Rip Wickers. China has already cloned it, and I won't say where they got their hair from, but you can find it on fasttech by searching for Rip Strippers.
TT

I heard his beard filters the juice for cleaner flavor and absorbs formaldehyde.

VU Sponsors