Whatcha Vaping Just Now?

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vapin' some Nomad 24mg in my Beyond Vape Silo Lite Tank with 1.6ohm BVC which is attached to my iStick which is at 15w/4.7v...Impressive!

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How you liking that Silo? Can u compare it to other tanks?

Well, the concept is great but I will see how the replacement holds up since I'm having complications with the current one. I can't compare it to others since I was only using the old Aspire Mini-Vivi Nova-S. I have an overview somewhere but forgot where.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, the concept is great but I will see how the replacement holds up since I'm having complications with the current one. I can't compare it to others since I was only using the old Aspire Mini-Vivi Nova-S. I have an overview somewhere but forgot where.
What kind of complications?

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a nautilus but was looking for a spare tank. Could buy another nautilus but curious about the silo and davide.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Vapin' some Nomad 24mg in my Beyond Vape Silo Lite Tank with 1.6ohm BVC which is attached to my iStick which is at 15w/4.7v...Impressive!

How are you liking the istick .. at first I heard nothing but great things, but recently I have been hearing more negative feedback.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What kind of complications?
Heads are having a difficult time with threading in and staying locked within the threads, leaking from the air chamber to drip tip, flooding of the heads, and adjustable center pin not always making full contact.
How are you liking the istick .. at first I heard nothing but great things, but recently I have been hearing more negative feedback.

I have had no hiccups with my iStick but I don't sub-ohm nor dip below 1.4ohms. As far as I have observed, people are trying to sub-ohm with the iStick when there really is no need to nor was the iStick meant for sub-ohms. This is my opinion though.

I love my iStick!

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Heads are having a difficult time with threading in and staying locked within the threads, leaking from the air chamber to drip tip, flooding of the heads, and adjustable center pin not always making full contact.

I have had no hiccups with my iStick but I don't sub-ohm nor dip below 1.4ohms. As far as I have observed, people are trying to sub-ohm with the iStick when there really is no need to nor was the iStick meant for sub-ohms. This is my opinion though.

I love my iStick!

Aha, well that makes perfect sense .. in terms of popularity and demand it blew up instantly on ECF. A friend of mine was also raving about the Eleaf Lemo RBA, but I have yet to try that one either.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
"Nectar" by Merkury......OZ22 on my ELA.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@franciscan. Is that why my DNA 30 box says Too Hot? I've got a build that reads .25 ohms on my meter but someone said my build should be lower.
It's a dual coil, 26g, 4 wraps

The internal temp of the chip is too hot. Try a coil of .4 or .5 ohms.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dripping Thick and Rich 3 week old Vanilla ButterCream CupCake at .15 ohms.. Dense clouds and superb flavor..I can't seem to get enough.. Lol

from Droid Maxx using Tapatalk

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dripping Thick and Rich 3 week old Vanilla ButterCream CupCake at .15 ohms.. Dense clouds and superb flavor..I can't seem to get enough.. Lol

from Droid Maxx using Tapatalk
AWL RIGHT, stop it you guys! Vanilla, creamy, all those things I like.

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vaping some Nightmare on Vape Street Massacre Milk in my Infinite CLT on my Stingray mech mod at .56 ohms.

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Twizted Juicez. Only a Utah juice. It's a 100vg juice line. I'm puffin Addiction. It's a strawberry kiwi, and for 100vg, it's really good flavor, seems like a 70vg 30pg blend.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Some monkey torture juice from gorilla vape in my authentic clone veritas on my sigelei 100. Cloudz brah cloudz

Sent from my XT1030

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just switched from my Peg w/Stillare and Stratosphere tip dripping Krackle Kringle because @TygerTyger says so (no really, I like it)
To chain vaping Moo Juice in my big Nautilus w/BVC coils because I like strawberries and cream to which I added some Bavarian Creme.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This very moment? Black 26650 Stingray with Posiedon 2 atomizer, triple coil at .25 if memory serves, dripping Darkside Creations Phantasm - a creamy orange ice cream with a licorice twist. Just like the TigerTiger or TigerTail ice cream I used to love as a kid.
http://dsvcreations.com/products/phantasm

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That sounds weird. Oh, that's right. you're from Canada:p

You'd be surprised! The combination of citrus and anise/licorice flavors can be wonderful! Take Pluid for example....

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You'd be surprised! The combination of citrus and anise/licorice flavors can be wonderful! Take Pluid for example....
Girl, you are light years ahead of me! I don't even know who Pluid is. :confused: ........^$%#(&*^ Ok, I know now. Thanks for the education!

Last edited:

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This very moment? Black 26650 Stingray with Posiedon 2 atomizer, triple coil at .25 if memory serves, dripping Darkside Creations Phantasm - a creamy orange ice cream with a licorice twist. Just like the TigerTiger or TigerTail ice cream I used to love as a kid.
http://dsvcreations.com/products/phantasm
I used to go fishing with my Dad and Grandpa in a place called Mine Centre in Ontario. The local store had Tiger Tail Ice Cream, I remember that!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping 12:50 from VapingWatch in a Nautilus BVC tank on a MVP 2. (my Pluid is cut and steeping)

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At this moment I'm vaping Maddcatt RYW4 in a Nautilus on an MVP2

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ultimate Kringle with a few drops of clevervape red hots in my Logical Vulcan RDA on my Cana 30 watt, 1.2 Ohms at 30 watts. Lots and lots of flavorful clouds.

sgibby88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Space jams eclipse in my Russian 91 and nicquid biscotti in my nautilus mini. Been switching back and forth on my vapor shark rdna 30. When I get back home fri I'll be picking up some 18650 batteries and a charger for my drip for my new nemisis

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Girl, you are light years ahead of me! I don't even know who Pluid is. :confused: ........^$%#(&*^ Ok, I know now. Thanks for the education!

Pluid is one of Mad Murdock's juices and it has strong citrus and anise flavors in it. The blend is a mystery and the flavor is a sensation ;)

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vapin' $1.5 Million e-juice...only came in a 5ml Hollowed out Diamond...

plinsday

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cherry cobbler 6mg in my copper on copper tobh on steampunk

bryce666

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm vaping on some 24 Guage, .6 ohm coils right now. My homemade apple/menthol 18 ml nic. Uncle junks honeydew is my other off and on.
Tobh V3 hits big!!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414711849874.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414711849874.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 2
  • uploadfromtaptalk1414711895076.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414711895076.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 3
  • uploadfromtaptalk1414711914335.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414711914335.jpg
    301.6 KB · Views: 2

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Krackle Kringle topped off with caramel candy on my brass Stingray w/Stillare.
Nickoticket's Creme Brulee max VG topped off with Classified Indulge on my Peggy w/Tugboat

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
DIY Sinn-A-Bunn Steam Juice in an Erlkonigin on an Istick.

dmska

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Right this minute I am vaping Rear Diff @ 0.6 ohm's on the Odin rba/ss Surfrider.

D

Donald Bickers

Kayfun Lite /w 1.0 ohm build navy nest style wick on top of a 4 Nine in 18350 mode
DIY Bitter Walnut,70/30 /w2%bitter wizard,5% walnut
Its not bitter ,the bitter wizard just curbs the sweetness from the Vg
mmmmmmmm

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
This morning, my new Sigelei 100 watt mod with a KFL+ topper a 1.5 ohm coil and filled with a mixture of BEJ Coffee, Hazelnut and UncleRJs Raisoned Brandy.

Only at 15 watts though because I have a cold with a sore throat and anything higher guarantees a coughing fit. But at least I can taste the flavor today!

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mad Vanilla, istick, Naughty Mini.

VU Sponsors