Become a Patron!

What's a good mod to go with a Aspire Atlantis EVO?

devonlethbridge

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm new to this forum so I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this but.. I am planning on buying the Aspire Atlantis EVO sub-ohm tank (0.4ohm coil) and I'm wondering what sub ohm compatible mod would look good and preform with it. I do not like the Aspire mods that they have, only their tanks.

Thanks!

Attachments

• aspire-atlantis-evo-4ml.png
    aspire-atlantis-evo-4ml.png
    216.2 KB · Views: 2

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I have mine on top an Eleaf...Ipower thingy

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A lot of options out there. Depends on your budget, if you want a single or dual 18650 device, or even a mod that has built in batteries like the Ipower 80. I would suggest taking a look at the Eleaf line of devices. Make sure you buy quality batteries (Sony, Lg, Samsung) and maybe a separate charger if you get a dual 18650 device. Welcome to VU, and let us know what you end up with.

devonlethbridge

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A lot of options out there. Depends on your budget, if you want a single or dual 18650 device, or even a mod that has built in batteries like the Ipower 80. I would suggest taking a look at the Eleaf line of devices. Make sure you buy quality batteries (Sony, Lg, Samsung) and maybe a separate charger if you get a dual 18650 device. Welcome to VU, and let us know what you end up with.
I would love to get that iPower 80 but I can't find any online stores located in Canada to get one and it would cost way to much to get it shipped from the US :( Hopefully I can find one. I've quit smoking cigs for over a week now and feel great. I'm using a Aspire Mini Pegasus right now to ween off the nicotine cravings :D Thanks for the input!

Murray_B

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
[...] I am planning on buying the Aspire Atlantis EVO sub-ohm tank (0.4ohm coil) and I'm wondering what sub ohm compatible mod would look good and preform with it. I do not like the Aspire mods that they have, only their tanks.

Thanks!

Any of the name brand mods should work as long as they are rated for .4 ohm or less but one thing to watch for is if the tank fits flush to the mod. I have an Aspire Nautilus mini on an iStick mini 20 and I had to add a washer under the tank for it to fit flush on the mod. That works well but the washer is another piece to keep track of when I remove the tank.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
something small and cheap? maybe an innokin coolfire IV (comes with built in battery) or an eleaf pico (single battery mod)

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would love to get that iPower 80 but I can't find any online stores located in Canada to get one and it would cost way to much to get it shipped from the US :( Hopefully I can find one. I've quit smoking cigs for over a week now and feel great. I'm using a Aspire Mini Pegasus right now to ween off the nicotine cravings :D Thanks for the input!
Might check out a Chinese reseller like Fasttech, 3fvape, Gearbest, etc. I'm sure they ship to Canada, just not sure if it is free or not..

devonlethbridge

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I found a Canadian online store and bought the Eleaf iPower 80W in Grey! Looking forward to getting it. Thanks all!

VU Sponsors