Become a Patron!

What's been better for you guys?

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Robbot ZNA 30, Eleaf Istick 30, or Pioneer4you IPV 30. I'm looking for something with a smaller profile and less weighty than my current Provari, for carrying in pocket when out. Would like to hear everybody's opinion here. Thanks'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I would go with the Robbot ZNA. Not a big fan of the Isticks and I have heard that the IPVs have some quirks themselves.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really like the look of the ZNA. Not so much with the battery extension though. I have Istick20, have had issues with 510 connection. Got help with that on another post, but have to fix issue every time I refill tank. I will look further into Zna. Looks like about $100 on focalecig. Wonder if that price will drop with the release of something new soon.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the size of my Hex. What type of toppers are you going to be using? No doubt there is no shortage of small box mods out there right now.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have several Kayfuns, I've been using. But just got a Lemo, so might use that.

Steve.h

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you get the robbot zna from fc, do take note that's full stainless steel model. It weights about 400grams, without battery n tanks. I don't know how heavy a provari is so I don't know which is heavier. Always love the robbot zna, feels solid!

VU Sponsors